Obama finally brings change to the US

What Pres. Bush did was take the fight to the terrorists and their state sponsors, instead of just waiting for the terrorists to hit us again.

In Iraq....while looking for WMD's...directly after 9/11.

He was wrong on EVERY account.

No. He wasn't wrong on every count. Was he perfect? Not hardly but when it comes to protecting this country he was right and I thank God for that fact every day.

on 9/10 he was right on every count...on 9/12 he was right on every count...on 9/11, not so much. :lol:

Agree?

Zona, you have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on this board. I have some points for you to ponder:

1. Solid intelligence requires close contacts with the terrorists. Seriously, what were the odds we could get people close to these tribal peoples and get good information. We can't even do that now.
2. Show me any intelligence agency that suggested passenger jets would be used as missiles.
3. Demonstrate how Obama's change in approach has yielded better results with the terror groups.

Zona, you have to be the most intellectually dishonest person on this board. I have some points for you to ponder:

1. Solid intelligence requires close contacts with the terrorists. Seriously, what were the odds we could get people close to these tribal peoples and get good information. We can't even do that now.
2. Show me any intelligence agency that suggested passenger jets would be used as missiles.
3. Demonstrate how Obama's change in approach has yielded better results with the terror groups.

He was told the attacks were coming. He was told there were no wmd's. He igored his intel and cherry picked what HE wanted to see.

I know you don't get this, but then again, you have a Huckabee 12 sig. Why do you support a cop killer? :doubt:

THE FLIGHT WAS BOARDED IN LONDON!

the US laws had nothing to do with him being on the plane folks

He was on an international "no Fly" list. Should not have boarded 1 plane anywhere.

Yet some how this is Obama's fault.

Of course its Obamas fault. Just as everything that happened on Bush's and Clintons watches was their fault. The sitting president gets the credit if it goes right and the blame if it doesn't. Its his turn now. He's the POTUS.

Obamas big problem is that he views these as criminal acts. He want to go back to the pre 9-11 era. Hell, he won't even say the word TERRORIST. The man hasn't got a clue but he's finding out in a hurry that his extended hand ain't workin with these killers. They will never unclench the fist and they could care less about BO's eloquent speeches and his willingness to talk. They want to kill as many of us as they can and they will try to achieve that any way that they can. They will always pick the soft target, civilians. Men women and Children. Its the Al Queda way man. BO better get his head out of his ass and in one big hurry. These dirtbags view him as weak and that is definetly not a good thing.

Last edited:

He was told the attacks were coming. He was told there were no wmd's. He igored his intel and cherry picked what HE wanted to see.

I know you don't get this, but then again, you have a Huckabee 12 sig. Why do you support a cop killer? :doubt:

Clinton had similar information, but did nothing. I could start bashing the crap out of that too, but it doesn't help solve today's problem. I prefer to look at the people here today and make sure they are doing a good job. So far, not too impressed.

Clinton had similar information, but did nothing. I could start bashing the crap out of that too, but it doesn't help solve today's problem. I prefer to look at the people here today and make sure they are doing a good job. So far, not too impressed.

Me either. This guy better get his game on and in a hurry. I think this is just the first in a line of these attacks.

Change you can't beleive in. LOL

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V_Godcyq-s[/ame]

Then it takes our POTUS 72 hours to respond to this incident, because he is tooooooooooooo busy out there on the golf course staying in his 4,000 dollar a day condo while the tent city in my neck of the woods continues to grow. What a guy!!!! LOLOLOLO

Here's what we know so far: On Christmas Day, Northwest Airlines Flight 253 was en route from Amsterdam, Netherlands, to Detroit. As the plane made its final approach to Detroit Metropolitan Airport, a passenger allegedly tried to ignite an explosive device on his body, setting off a fire.

B Obama

Allegedly tried to ignite? Allegedly? This guy has got to be kidding me......:cuckoo:

Umm didn't Bush set up the NO fly list, etc while he was there?
Obama has changed that system in what way?
Yet this is Obama's fault?

Of course its Obamas fault. He's the POTUS. He gets the credit when things go well and the blame when they don't. It was the same for Bush and Clinton and every other American Prisident. Rightly or wrongly thats the way it is.

As for the systems Bush set up. Don't you think they are now in the hands of OL'BO's appointed folks?? I sure do. Someone dropped the ball on this and blaming the privious administration doesn't alter that fact. These folks now work for BO, not Bush.

It is not the list that is in question. It is the current use of the list.
Gibbs said it is impossible to stay on top of 500,000 people on that list.

Really?

And VISA who has 100 million card users worldwide is able to ensure someone who has not paid their bill is not able to use his card.

And these people claim they can run an insurance company with 100 million memebers?

Of course its Obamas fault. He's the POTUS. He gets the credit when things go well and the blame when they don't. It was the same for Bush and Clinton and every other American Prisident. Rightly or wrongly thats the way it is.

As for the systems Bush set up. Don't you think they are now in the hands of OL'BO's appointed folks?? I sure do. Someone dropped the ball on this and blaming the privious administration doesn't alter that fact. These folks now work for BO, not Bush.

Obama replaced all the TSA employees?

Really?

And VISA who has 100 million card users worldwide is able to ensure someone who has not paid their bill is not able to use his card.

And these people claim they can run an insurance company with 100 million memebers?

We are going to insure people in Nigeria?

Really?

We are going to insure people in Nigeria?

Talk about taking diversion to the next level.
Wow.
I am not impressed.

THE FLIGHT WAS BOARDED IN LONDON!

the US laws had nothing to do with him being on the plane folks

Still don't see your point. An attack on US Citizens on a US carrier, over the USA. who cares where it started from?

I understand that our security couldn't stop it. But obviously no one else could either.

There it goes--right over your head!!:eusa_whistle:

Thinking back about this,,,,,,,,,wasn't there a few cases where planes were diverted from landing in the USA because of who was on the passenger list? I am talking a few years back. And it happened several times if memory serves. So who is at fault for this guy not being on the list?

Who was president when the worse attack on american soil happened?

This post is a nonstarter. The plot was in the works for over a year. It was going to happen because our intel was broken from the last administration. But, after 9-11-2001 there was a lot Bush did to stop future attacks on America....successfully I might add.
other than that....carry on, zona.

You've got it bass ackwards.

Our intel was broken which caused 9/11. It took awhile to fix it. Not enough to keep from missing out on catching those WMDs from leaving Iraq for Syria....but pretty soon we were catching fuckers left and right that were plotting attacks.

Now we're back to square one...worrying about profiling. So is it any wonder two attacks have ether been successful or nearly successful instead of catching them before they attacked.

Obama just didn't learn anything from Bush. He's gonna have to relearn everything Bush learned.

Actually, our intel is still broken---And Homeland Security and the patriot Act did not fix it.

You are rehashing bad propganda from the right--get out of here. We have been in danger since Desert Storm and it is recently that the Ill winds of our activities abroad is slapping us on the face.

Look at the problem

These bastads can plan these attacks with out letting anyone on the outside of the group know--So how do you infiltreate small cells?

These bastards can manufacture many of the items from Household goods--So How do you find their manufacturing plants?

These Bastards are angry at how we treat the Israel/Palestine issue as well as many other of their mis-concieved notions of what the Middle Eastern nations are supposedly due--So how is our freedom at stake due to a foreign policy issue?

You right wingers have been brainwashed by the Bush Administration and many leading Republicans--you think the only solution is to go to war with nations that have no hand in the terroists issues. The Republicans do not want a solution to this problem because it helps the Republicans gain power even after horrible leadership. Their game plan is basically "Look tough, talk Tough, Attack a country/act tough" When you need resolution.

If you want a right winger in the office--please consider the Libertarian Party. Because that is the only choice on the right.

Forum List

Back