Obama finally brings change to the US

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Thank you Obama :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Time to release some more Gitmo terrorists.

Suspect Charged in Thwarted Terror Plot Aboard Detroit-Bound Jet
Saturday, December 26, 2009

Suspect Charged in Thwarted Terror Plot Aboard Detroit-Bound Jet - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com AP

A federal judge has told a Nigerian man that he is charged with trying to blow up a Northwest Airlines plane on Christmas Day.

U.S. District Judge Paul Borman read 23-year-old Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab his charges in a conference room on Saturday at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor, where he is being treated for burns.

Agents brought Abdulmutallab into the room in a wheelchair. He had a blanket over his lap and wore a green hospital robe.

The judge asked Abdulmutallab if he understood the charges against him. He responded in English: "Yes, I do."

The judge told Abdulmutallab that he will be held until his next court appearance on January 8.

Abdulmutallab is accused of setting off a device aboard a Northwest flight upon landing in Detroit, which resulted in a fire and what appears to have been an explosion.

He was reportedly subdued
and restrained by the passengers and flight crew. The airplane landed shortly thereafter, and he was taken into custody by Customs and Border Patrol officers.

Of course this is nothing more than a holding charge until they hit him with the real charges. But damn, another attempt on a plane.

I was glad to hear that the Passengers actually reacted to this guy. But we have much yet to learn about everything that went on, and went wrong.

Janet Napolitano, she's on the ball. Ain't she? She's got our backs. :lol:

Yeap, same good ole Janet that called us Veterans who were at the TEA Parties possible terrorists. Especially if we were right wing extremists. I would have loved to have been ther when she had to apologize to the National Commander of the American Legion aver that one. I just wonder if the American People will accept hers and Obamas apologies when one of these released Terrorist hit us again......

Janet Napolitano, she's on the ball. Ain't she? She's got our backs. :lol:

Yeap, same good ole Janet that called us Veterans who were at the TEA Parties possible terrorists. Especially if we were right wing extremists. I would have loved to have been ther when she had to apologize to the National Commander of the American Legion aver that one. I just wonder if the American People will accept hers and Obamas apologies when one of these released Terrorist hit us again......

You think we are going to get an apology? Newp Newp Newp! We will get a lecture on tolerance.. A learning moment it you will,,:eusa_eh:

Another day in which the world continues to spiral downward... So much for peace on Earth and goodwill to all men. Guess that phrase was only good for the first Christmas.

Is this guy really a "terrorist" or just a very sick person? I ask this because, as in the case of Richard Reed, why didn't he just go into the bathroom, lock the door and detonate it? Oh well, I suppose we'll know soon. I'm glad it ended this way. I suppose now we can all expect full-cavity searches at the airport now, eh?

Is this guy really a "terrorist" or just a very sick person? I ask this because, as in the case of Richard Reed, why didn't he just go into the bathroom, lock the door and detonate it? Oh well, I suppose we'll know soon. I'm glad it ended this way. I suppose now we can all expect full-cavity searches at the airport now, eh?

Because his seat was chosen because it could have set off the Wing Fuel tanks.

Yeap, same good ole Janet that called us Veterans who were at the TEA Parties possible terrorists.

Janet's approach was not an effective way to win over those who did not share her perspective. In fact, making such incendiary remarks could probably be classified as political stupidity. Whether you agree/disagree with Janet, one must admit that her choice of words was not befitting the office she held. Janet's approach was contrary to what Obama promised with regard to bi-partisanship and, therefore, it was only appropriate that she step down.

THE FLIGHT WAS BOARDED IN LONDON!

the US laws had nothing to do with him being on the plane folks

Still don't see your point. An attack on US Citizens on a US carrier, over the USA. who cares where it started from?

I understand that our security couldn't stop it. But obviously no one else could either.

Let's see under Pres. Bush over 10 terrorist plots to attack america were foiled.

It doesn't matter where the plane originated.

Fact is, Pres. Bush effectively dealt with terrorists , and Obama is doing actions that are making it more effective for terrorists.

The time to stop the terrorist attack was not at the airport, it was as it was being planned.

The war on terrorism is a war on intelligence and it's because of Obama's lack of intelligence that he doesn't realize this.

The time to stop the terrorist attack was not at the airport, it was as it was being planned.

The war on terrorism is a war on intelligence and it's because of Obama's lack of intelligence that he doesn't realize this.

Nope...it's a lack of common-sense.

Political Correctness gets in the way of common-sense.

Now if that fucker was a *Tea-bagger* Obama would have his Rush loving ass in the darkest hole on the planet.

Let's see under Pres. Bush over 10 terrorist plots to attack america were foiled.

It doesn't matter where the plane originated.

Fact is, Pres. Bush effectively dealt with terrorists , and Obama is doing actions that are making it more effective for terrorists.

Who was president when the worse attack on american soil happened?

Forum List

Back