Obama finally brings change to the US

The father of a Nigerian charged with trying to blow up a US jet on Christmas Day had voiced concerns to US officials about his son, it has emerged.

BBC News - Father warned US about plane bomb suspect's behaviour

Non specific!

Man, I gotta give his father credit, if he did report him to authorities, as stated. That would be a difficult thing to do with all that is going on regarding terrorism.

You would think a father reporting his son would be enough to make authorities take a very serious look at him.

THE FLIGHT WAS BOARDED IN LONDON!

the US laws had nothing to do with him being on the plane folks

Let's see under Pres. Bush over 10 terrorist plots to attack america were foiled.

It doesn't matter where the plane originated.

Fact is, Pres. Bush effectively dealt with terrorists , and Obama is doing actions that are making it more effective for terrorists.

Who was president when the worse attack on american soil happened?

This post is a nonstarter. The plot was in the works for over a year. It was going to happen because our intel was broken from the last administration. But, after 9-11-2001 there was a lot Bush did to stop future attacks on America....successfully I might add.
other than that....carry on, zona.

Let's see under Pres. Bush over 10 terrorist plots to attack america were foiled.

Fact is, Pres. Bush effectively dealt with terrorists , and Obama is doing actions that are making it more effective for terrorists.

This post is a nonstarter. The plot was in the works for over a year. It was going to happen because our intel was broken from the last administration. But, after 9-11-2001 there was a lot Bush did to stop future attacks on America....successfully I might add.

You've got it bass ackwards.

Our intel was broken which caused 9/11. It took awhile to fix it. Not enough to keep from missing out on catching those WMDs from leaving Iraq for Syria....but pretty soon we were catching fuckers left and right that were plotting attacks.

Now we're back to square one...worrying about profiling. So is it any wonder two attacks have ether been successful or nearly successful instead of catching them before they attacked.

Obama just didn't learn anything from Bush. He's gonna have to relearn everything Bush learned.

The time to stop the terrorist attack was not at the airport, it was as it was being planned.

The war on terrorism is a war on intelligence and it's because of Obama's lack of intelligence that he doesn't realize this.

Nope...it's a lack of common-sense.

Political Correctness gets in the way of common-sense.

Now if that fucker was a *Tea-bagger* Obama would have his Rush loving ass in the darkest hole on the planet.

CIA bad!!!!! Government run helthcare, amnesty for illegal aliens and 2 trillion dollars in new spending GOOD!!!!!

FDR Democrat...[Pearl Harbor].

Fact is, Pres. Bush effectively dealt with terrorists , and Obama is doing actions that are making it more effective for terrorists. (How?)

Really, who the fuck was in charge when we were attacked on 9-11? Bush then fucked up the process by just locking up anyone without due process and now we have to deal with it. Nice of you righties to forget who made the biggest screw up. "Bin Laden determined to attack in the US." Is blindness a pre-condition for most conservatives?

What a bunch of right wing bullshit. I am waiting for the ultimate right wing asshole, Cheney, to now make his appearance and try and justify all the shit he did. "If I was in charge, I would have taken him hunting with me.":evil:

Right, blame Obama for a fuck-up in the English screening system. More right wing mental masturbation on these threads.

Can't you folks come up with something fucking real like two fucked wars and a broken Economy.:cuckoo:

Maybe Obama isn't a real American citizen.:eusa_whistle:

Um how were the 10 different attacks prevented???????? Oh I know we should have our own police/FBI/CIA/NSA check all travelers prior to flight form other countries. Come on, blaming Obama for this is like blaming Bush for the teck bubble. If the terrorist wants to blow something up, they will. One need only to look at Isreal for that.

WRONG. The Brits pulled his visa, the US did not. This MF was more welcome to fly than those very suspicious US veterans.

Napolitano needs to be fired. This was a massive security failure, the bomber and bomb both made it on the plane, it just failed to explode AFTER THE GUYS' DAD CALLED THE US EMBASSY TO WARN THE US.

Fact is, Pres. Bush effectively dealt with terrorists , and Obama is doing actions that are making it more effective for terrorists. (How?)

Really, who the fuck was in charge when we were attacked on 9-11? Bush then fucked up the process by just locking up anyone without due process and now we have to deal with it. Nice of you righties to forget who made the biggest screw up. "Bin Laden determined to attack in the US." Is blindness a pre-condition for most conservatives?

What a bunch of right wing bullshit. I am waiting for the ultimate right wing asshole, Cheney, to now make his appearance and try and justify all the shit he did. "If I was in charge, I would have taken him hunting with me.":evil:

Right, blame Obama for a fuck-up in the English screening system. More right wing mental masturbation on these threads.

Can't you folks come up with something fucking real like two fucked wars and a broken Economy.:cuckoo:

Maybe Obama isn't a real American citizen.:eusa_whistle:

Something is wrong with the system, when a father reporting his son doesn't raise more of a red flag than this did. That is a system failure, not a President's. Seriously though, royboyusmc's father should have done something a while back.

Keep this question in mind....

ok, here is how he dealt with 9/11....by going to war with Iraq!

Fact. The worst attack on United states soil happened on his watch. He dealt with it by going to war with a different country, yet somehow this made us safe? How safe were we on 9/11? Are you a comedian or something?

You are still not blaming him for the attack, yet it is well known he was warned, over and over. Just like he was told there were no WMD'S. You and your type always say, bad intel...go back now, read the intel. HE WAS TOLD IT WOULD HAPPEN.

Don't be a hack. Believe me, if we were attacked like that on last month, you would not have said it was bush's fault, it would have been all about Obama and you know it.

Is that some kind of threat? Shouold I make a phone call? :lol:

Fact. The worst attack on United states soil happened on his watch. He dealt with it by going to war with a different country, yet somehow this made us safe? How safe were we on 9/11? Are you a comedian or something?

You are still not blaming him for the attack, yet it is well known he was warned, over and over. Just like he was told there were no WMD'S. You and your type always say, bad intel...go back now, read the intel. HE WAS TOLD IT WOULD HAPPEN.

Don't be a hack. Believe me, if we were attacked like that on last month, you would not have said it was bush's fault, it would have been all about Obama and you know it.

Gee, we are still suppose to be giving Obama slack, because he hasn't been in the job that long and so many things going on. Bush was in office for less than eight months and 9/11happened. The history I remember was we went to war in Afghanistan. Also the worst attack on US soil was still the Civil War. The War of 1812 I believe had more causalties as too. I firmly believe that Obama's attack on the US health care system will kill far more people than 9/11 did. I would estimate 20-30 times more each YEAR.

Wrong again Zona. I bet that's your nic name. Wrong Again Zona. Sounds good.

Bush did not attack Iraq because of the attacks on 9-11-01. Read the history all over again. The attacks on 9-11-01 could not have been stopped by any President who had the same warnings that Clinton and Bush had. Would you have accepted the Patriot Act before the attacks? Because these measures and more are the only thing that would have prevented the attacks.

There is no American who can be blamed for these terrorist Attacks, any of them. Every successful attack is the fault of the intelligence system. Bush was fixing it, we will have to see if Obama screws it up. If he hasn't already.

I say to get rid of PC and double search every person who even looks like they might know someone named Abdul or Mohamed.

For some strange reason a good chunk of the al Qaida leadership were killed or captured in Iraq . Go figure.

Boy liberals are devoid of all reality.

Which president kept the US save since 911?

Which one already had 3 attacks ?

For some strange reason a good chunk of the al Qaida leadership were killed or captured in Iraq . Go figure.

Boy liberals are devoid of all reality.

Which president kept the US save since 911?

Which one already had 3 attacks ?

Um guys the flight generated in London

Yes, but the United States should require that all passengers be strip searched before they get on a plane. Dontcha know??? That's the only way we'll ever be completely safe in the air. Janet Napolitano should have thought of that!!!! Honestly!!!!

That would shut the critics up and they wouldn't have blamed her, right??? Fat chance.

So far it's still FDR(D).

I think a Japanese fleet of carriers, warplanes dropping bombs and strafing thousands of sailors and innocent civilians in the process destroying several Battleships, numerous aircraft, and destroying military and civilian facilities, is a bit worse then 18 terrorists flying jets into three different buildings.

Forum List

Back