Obama film to air on TV

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Citizens United has struck a deal with a dozen television stations to run its hour-long film featuring voters disaffected with President Barack Obama, sending the Republican critique of the incumbent into tens of millions of homes in the lead-up to Election Day, the group’s officials told POLITICO.

2. “The Hope and the Change” directed by Stephen Bannon, who made the Sarah Palin movie “The Undefeated,” was first unveiled last month and it aired during the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

3. The Citizens United case was about Bossie’s efforts to get similar movies into the bloodstream.

4. This movie — set to start airing on Tuesday and run through Nov. 6 on six cable and six broadcast networks — features forty Democratic and independent voters who backed Obama in 2008 and have since become disillusioned.

5. The voters talk about what they had expected Obama to accomplish once in office, and why they had supported him. Bossie says the voters, who come from swing states ...were picked from focus groups that were conducted by former Jimmy Carter adviser Pat Caddell.

6. ... its goal is tapping into a sentiment that exists among voters of disappointment that Obama didn’t live up to their high expectations, and which Obama’s campaign has tried to push back against.

7. Republicans have tried to tap into that sense of disillusionment, in particular with a Republican National Committee ad that tells voters it’s okay for them to make a change. Obama has sought to acknowledge disappointment, while saying he needs more time to fix a problem of large magnitude.

8. It will reach 130 million homes, according to Citizens United, coupled with advertising dollars about the movie on cable networks.

9. That will come on top of a flood of Mitt Romney campaign spending, and super PAC spending, in the final seven weeks of the race.

10. “It’s just about his competence,” said Bannon. “(They) believed [Obama] connected with them…they thought it was a unique connection…they like him personally, they think he’s a great family man…it’s all about competence.”
Citizens United Obama film to air on TV - POLITICO.com Print View

I wonder if they'll get that Hispanic woman that pretended she was a dissatisfied Obama voter when in reality she'd been working for the GOP for ten years.

Or the "Democrats" giving their support for a Republican candidate in Hawaii that turned out to be Republicans.

Maybe they will feature Artur Davis?

(please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

How about the guy FAUX News interviewed today that stated he was throwing his support to Romney this time because he lost a basketball bet?

I wonder if they'll get that Hispanic woman that pretended she was a dissatisfied Obama voter when in reality she'd been working for the GOP for ten years.

Or the "Democrats" giving their support for a Republican candidate in Hawaii that turned out to be Republicans.

You'll be pleased to know that they did get Artur Davis...

"The man who seconded President Barack Obama’s nomination in Denver four years ago fired up the Republican convention by calling for Obama’s ouster on Tuesday night.

Republicans have embraced Davis as the poster child of party switching, granting him a prime slot on the opening night of the convention, making the case for Romney to Democrats who voted for Obama in 2008.

“America is the land of second chances,” Davis said. “And I gather in this close race you have room for the estimated six million of us who got it wrong in 2008 and who want to fix it. Maybe we should have known that night in Denver that things that began with Styrofoam, Greek columns, and artificial smoke typically don’t end well. Maybe the Hollywood stars and the glamour blinded us a little. Maybe you were blinded by what some of us thought was a halo. “

The GOP has good reason to embrace Davis: He’s young, Southern, African-American and has turned hard against Barack Obama after being an early supporter in 2008."

Read more: RNC 2012: Party-switcher Artur Davis snags spotlight - POLITICO.com

Did I make your day?

"The man who seconded President Barack Obama’s nomination in Denver four years ago fired up the Republican convention by calling for Obama’s ouster on Tuesday night.

Republicans have embraced Davis as the poster child of party switching, granting him a prime slot on the opening night of the convention, making the case for Romney to Democrats who voted for Obama in 2008.

“America is the land of second chances,” Davis said. “And I gather in this close race you have room for the estimated six million of us who got it wrong in 2008 and who want to fix it. Maybe we should have known that night in Denver that things that began with Styrofoam, Greek columns, and artificial smoke typically don’t end well. Maybe the Hollywood stars and the glamour blinded us a little. Maybe you were blinded by what some of us thought was a halo. “

The GOP has good reason to embrace Davis: He’s young, Southern, African-American and has turned hard against Barack Obama after being an early supporter in 2008."

Did I make your day?

Happy with your shiny new token?

Davis is the first African-American to run in Alabama and lose the Black vote to the White guy! :lol:

Did I make your day?
Not mine, but I think Synth will be thrilled! :thup:

I personally don't think their target audience will be swayed one way or another by a black man.

Did I make your day?

I personally don't think their target audience will be swayed one way or another by a black man.
GOP Retard Allen West sure isn't swaying any people of color to vote Republican. :lol:

Did I make your day?

Davis is the first African-American to run in Alabama and lose the Black vote to the White guy! :lol:

"One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

It is easy to despise what you cannot get."
Aesop's Fables, by Aesop; The Fox and the Grapes Page 1

Did I make your day?

GOP Retard Allen West sure isn't swaying any people of color to vote Republican. :lol:

"... people of color..."

So amusing when you Lefties establish your creds with the politically correct jargon!!!

Bet you call black guys "bro."

Did I make your day?

"One hot summer's day a Fox was strolling through an orchard till he came to a bunch of Grapes just ripening on a vine which had been trained over a lofty branch. "Just the thing to quench my thirst," quoth he. Drawing back a few paces, he took a run and a jump, and just missed the bunch. Turning round again with a One, Two, Three, he jumped up, but with no greater success. Again and again he tried after the tempting morsel, but at last had to give it up, and walked away with his nose in the air, saying: "I am sure they are sour."

Except that we had him (in name only) and he couldn't even get Blacks to vote for him.

He was a Liberal the way Lincoln Chaffee was a conservative. :lol:

"... people of color..."

So amusing when you Lefties establish your creds with the politically correct jargon!!!

Bet you call black guys "bro."
As a proud Liberal, I do not want to exclude Hispanics, Islanders, etc. by only referring to Blacks.

See, none of them wanted to vote for Davis.

Except that we had him (in name only) and he couldn't even get Blacks to vote for him.

He was a Liberal the way Lincoln Chaffee was a conservative. :lol:

"...he couldn't even get Blacks to vote for him."
So....he didn't fulfill his promise???

Kinda like this:

"Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America’s relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim."

Read more: OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I’m Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease – Patriot Update

Seems different in this sense: Davis' lack of fulfillment didn't cost any American lives, did it?

How about the guy FAUX News interviewed today that stated he was throwing his support to Romney this time because he lost a basketball bet?
:lol:

Gretchen Carlson Pranked | Fox & Friends Prank | Mediaite
You've got to read this one:

Fox & Friends prankster says his appearance highlights ‘a greater issue’ | TPM2012

Here's the biggest prank:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hde4s-xBhqE]Inauguration: Barack Obama Sworn in As 44th President - YouTube[/ame]

Catch what he said about the Constitution????

What a knee-slapper!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back