Obama family enjoys 10 day vacation

Attachments

• $putin with a gun.jpg
    $putin with a gun.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 57
  • $obama on a bike.jpg
    $obama on a bike.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 62
If you can take a vacation then go for it. If you take an expensive vacation by most people's standards after telling them to tighten their belts then you should expect criticism.

If you are making over $400,000 year it is hard for you to say that you are underpaid whether others make more than you do or not. That is especially true if you spend 20 million dollars trying to get that $400,000 a year job.

Gee, I wonder if McCain or Romney ever would have taken a vacation? They spent that much out of their own pockets. Nah, only presidents who are Democrats take vacation. :cuckoo:

as a liberal democrat...i am so far beyond caring what bush did over 2 years ago...i am ver concerned with the actions of the sitting president however...

nero fiddled while rome burned....

obama vacations as the middle class falls....he is not sitting an exampe....and his wife fries my pie...
as a first lady she hasnt done anything worth two flips of a sheep's tail.....that is a powerful place to be where you can make a difference.....make sure you are a good example...\

we have a term for it ...in the south....its called...'****** rich'

do i need to explain that term?

Yeah, you do, because to use the term implies you have a deep-seated prejudice whether you call yourself a liberal or not. Go back to smoking, please. You've become a bitch.

It created this tension between the races and when we would see white people come into money and blow it on nonsense, we would say look he is “****** Rich” and compare him to the brother man all wrapped in gold, standing in line at the welfare office. Our president reminds me of this term, when I see the first black man become president and he has no regard for how he is spending our money. It is like he got a hold of the biggest credit card in the world and has gone “****** Rich” and is bankrupting us all.

Is Obama ****** Rich? | America Speaks Ink

So how would the white boy in the cowboy hat be described who also had hold of the biggest credit card in the world and ran it up to $3 trillion for the ****** to figure out how to get it under control? Is there similar "America-speak" for him?

as a liberal democrat...i am so far beyond caring what bush did over 2 years ago...i am ver concerned with the actions of the sitting president however...

obama vacations as the middle class falls....he is not sitting an exampe....and his wife fries my pie...
as a first lady she hasnt done anything worth two flips of a sheep's tail.....that is a powerful place to be where you can make a difference.....make sure you are a good example...\

Yeah, you do, because to use the term implies you have a deep-seated prejudice whether you call yourself a liberal or not. Go back to smoking, please. You've become a bitch.

Charming, as always:lol:

^^^^
S-A-R-C-A-S-I-M

Smiling here because:
1) In my opinion, your being a liberal Democrat might put you at odds with me on some social issues, but it doesn't mean you leave your sense of propriety, common sense, ethics, and fiscal responsibility in a shoebox somewhere in the bottom of your closet. And obviously you don't.

2) You're tougher on the First Lady than I am. :) I think she has had some decent ideas and has gone through the motion of setting a good exampleon some things. But She has proved to be as naive (insensitive?) as her husband in how the way she goes about some things, some examples she sets. And some things she says just sets wrong with a lot of people.

The Obama critics would still be muttering and gritching about the time off, just as the George Bush critics did and do, but there would be far less criticsm if they just went home to Chicago or their own vacation home or whatever. With so many Americans hurting, it just looks like a "Let them eat cake" thing to flaunt luxury vacations and excursions.

They went to Chicago over Memorial Day weekend, and were highly criticized for not spending the holiday on the Gulf ordering BP around.

If you can take a vacation then go for it. If you take an expensive vacation by most people's standards after telling them to tighten their belts then you should expect criticism.

If you are making over $400,000 year it is hard for you to say that you are underpaid whether others make more than you do or not. That is especially true if you spend 20 million dollars trying to get that $400,000 a year job.

I think he spent close to a billion getting himself this here "inheritence"

He had a lot of 'friends' willing to spend a LOT to get it for him. I doubt he spent much, if any, of his own resources. Of course he'll spend his entire time in office paying off those 'friends'. I'm going to guess that if we took the time to follow all the stimulus money, a whole big bunch of it has been devoted to that very thing.

Do you have proof of that allegation?

How sad that the left have been reduced to "BOOSH did it to"

I wouldn't call going home a vacation by the way, not when his house was essentially an off site white house. Same as Camp David. Also, how many Beatles did BOOSH have whoo his monkey wife?

It's Foxfyre's "Law of W" http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/120997-foxfyres-law.html or an example of a nanosecond: the length of time necessary for any negative comment or criticism of President Obama to turn the focus on Bush.

I apologize. I keep forgetting that the years between 2001 and 2009 have been completely obliterated from history and therefore have had (and will not have) any effect on modern times from then on. My bad.

the more time he spends on vacation the better as far as i am concerned...

ride forest ride................

Attachments

• $obama on a bike.jpg
    $obama on a bike.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
How sad that the left have been reduced to "BOOSH did it to"

I wouldn't call going home a vacation by the way, not when his house was essentially an off site white house. Same as Camp David. Also, how many Beatles did BOOSH have whoo his monkey wife?

It's Foxfyre's "Law of W" http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/120997-foxfyres-law.html or an example of a nanosecond: the length of time necessary for any negative comment or criticism of President Obama to turn the focus on Bush.

I apologize. I keep forgetting that the years between 2001 and 2009 have been completely obliterated from history and therefore have had (and will not have) any effect on modern times from then on. My bad.

are you saying obama was unaware of what had transpired while he was in the senate and that he had no clue what he was getting into and is only now figuring out what he signed up to change....

Charming, as always:lol:

^^^^
S-A-R-C-A-S-I-M

As usual, you can't even spell it.

They went to Chicago over Memorial Day weekend, and were highly criticized for not spending the holiday on the Gulf ordering BP around.

Another unsubstantiated claim you've pulled from your ass to stink up the forum.

Maybe if you weren't glued to this message board 24/7, you'd actually get to pay attention, READ, and discover that I never say anything unsubstantiated.

Obama Heads Home, Faces Criticism Over Memorial Day Plans - Chicagoist

You must enjoy being dumbed down, is all I can think of.

Another unsubstantiated claim you've pulled from your ass to stink up the forum.

Maybe if you weren't glued to this message board 24/7, you'd actually get to pay attention, READ, and discover that I never say anything unsubstantiated.

Gotta wonder about your comprehension skills, there, Maggie.

Gotta wonder about your comprehension skills, there, Maggie.

Do you think I should explain that her article criticized Beck, not Obama, and mentioned that Beck's complaint was he was in another military cemetary, not Arlington, for Memorial day?

No, that might make her look stupid....erm.......stupider.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back