*Operation Wetback Rides Again!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. But I have a problem with illegal aliens.
2. They waltz right over our border demanding jobs, hospital care to crank out anchor babies.
3. Food stamps, housing, finacial assistance of all and every kind.
4. Its time we rough ride these fuckers back to where they cam from.
5. Not kill them like the Mexican Governmant does, just get them gone!
6. Three very well known dead Presidents agree with me.
7. What do you think we should do about this huge ass problem???
8. I will paste something that came to me in an email.

"Three Presidents

*pic of Hoover*

*pic of Truman*

*pic of Eisenhower*

"What did Presidents Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?
This is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.
Back during the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.
Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.
In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!
Now if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could sure do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.
Why you might ask can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover , Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes!
Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes - 12 to 20 million illegal aliens – are depending on you!

9. If you disagree with this, you should not have a Country known as USA to call home. :eek:
10. I want them gone, all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I am not really against deporting illegals at all. I just can't seem to get too worked up about it. Perhaps since I avoid the mainstream "news" media esp Fox.

I do however see the first step as preventing any more from coming in. why deport them if we cant keep them from coming back?

thread titles like this are the reason why the world laughs at us.

how ignornant of you.

if you want to get your point across use your brain.

and who is else is going to clean our houses? americans never wanted those type of jobs. they only want them because the economy is in the toilet.

im not saying we just let anyone in without papers. but americans have to realize illegals have become apart of this country. they have been doing the jobs we didnt want to do and for a low price.

I do think another thing to first do is agressively prosecute employers for hiring illegal workers.
Maximum penalty type of prosecutions.

You can't believe everything (anything) you get in an e-mail.

I kinda doubt Eisenhower deported 13 million Spixicans.

But I don't believe the lame excuse that we can't deport the illegals. Offer a bounty, get it done and create some good paying American jobs in the process.

And make it a felony to hire illegals. A few high profile example cases and the tide will turn.

The problem is that both the democrats and the republicans know that the 35 million now legal Mexican Americans are the fastest breeding demographic group in the country, and shit for brains economists ply the theory that our shrinking labor force NEEDS to be reinforced with immigrants.

All based on the maxim that the economy MUST grow to meet it's existing obligations. Which, while true, is all a function of design, not hard and fast reality.

And that all flies in the face of a hard and fast reality that says exponential growth is not only impossible, but it threatens our very way of life.

Like it or not we need an econ model that is based on increasing living standards without population growth and increased resource depletion.

I am not really against deporting illegals at all. I just can't seem to get too worked up about it. Perhaps since I avoid the mainstream "news" media esp Fox.

I do however see the first step as preventing any more from coming in. why deport them if we cant keep them from coming back?

Oh but you can keep them from coming back.

Sorry bout that,

1. My title is right on, and should become a fact.
2. The bastards upstate are to sissy ass to do what other *Real* Presidents have done.
3. If we don't do it, we self screw!
4. No Thanks, I prefer not too.
5. Here's one link that might wet you wetback wistle,......
6. Link and sample:Operation Wetback - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The effort began in California and Arizona, and coordinated 1075 Border Patrol agents, along with state and local police agencies, to mount an aggressive crackdown. Tactics employed included going as far as systematic police sweeps of Mexican-American neighborhoods, and random stops and ID checks of "Mexican-looking" people in a region with many Native Americans and native Hispanics. In some cases, illegal immigrants were deported along with their American-born minor dependent children."

7. You sissy liberals who want to allow these illegals to suck your titties makes me SICK!!!! :eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. This *Title* is right on and makes my DICK HARD!!!!!
2. That is all, come again,....:lol:

Regards,
SIrJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back