Obama Exploiting Navy Yard Shooting To Advance Gun Grab Agenda

What do you expect?

As long as Free Americans have guns in their possession, we are not their defenseless peons.

Obama and the gun grabbers can't stand the thought of someone not reliant on the Government for everything including our own defense.

This guy hadn't failed a single background check ran by the Government to the point that he had been given a security clearance.

Once again...

It wasn't the gun that caused the violence and the deaths. It wasn't even a weapon that has been on any of the left wing wet dream lists of guns that they want to ban. It was a 12 gauge shot gun that he used.

It may seem to be a trite saying, but it is a true one... Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

It's fine and dandy to give guns to Mexican drug cartels. And it's fine and dandy to give weapons and training to paid terrorists......................err rebels in Syria.

But guns aren't fine and dandy at home.

Obama's an asshole. There's no nice way to put it. The man is a complete and utter asshole for using the deaths of people to advance his agenda. This shooting had nothing at all to do with so called "lax gun laws".

Last edited:
Oh please get over it. Too many mass shootings common sense could of told you the Gun Control debate was going to come up.

Oh please get over it. Too many mass shootings common sense could of told you the Gun Control debate was going to come up.
Of course it's gonna come up but this was supposed to be a memorial for the victims. You would think he would have enough class to not use this occasion to make a fucking political speech!

Of course it's gonna come up but this was supposed to be a memorial for the victims. You would think he would have enough class to not use this occasion to make a fucking political speech!

Obama is just unreal. A true sociopath. All that counts at any time is "him" and "his agenda".

He's speaking right now, bashing the U.S., blaming the shooting on a lack of gun control laws. What a POS.

Of course. No crisis should go unexploited.

POS he is.

the guy has no manners and not even elementary knowledge of decency and appropriateness.
A leftard.

What is there to debate.

The guy passed two background checks, there was no high capacity magazine, there was no so called assault weapon.

The guy didn't slip through the crack, or make a private party purchase...there was no "gun show loophole", or whatever the gun grabbers like to call it, involved.

The only thing to debate is the level of deception/idiocy Obama will display.

My assertion is it will be a high level.

Last edited:
If Obama had a son, he might own a shotgun...

KNXV_Obama_skeet_shooter_20130202120453_320_240.JPG

What is there to debate.

The guy passed two background checks, there was no high capacity magazine, there was no so called assault weapon.

The guy didn't slip through the crack, or make a private party purchase...there was no "gun show loophole", or whatever the gun grabbers like to call it, involved.

Right passed background checks and was fired and then somehow gets back on base and kills a bunch of people.

What is there to debate.

Right passed background checks and was fired and then somehow gets back on base and kills a bunch of people.

Two background checks to buy the shotgun...
Aaron Alexis passed Federal Bureau Investigation and Virginia state background checks to purchase a shotgun from Sharpshooters Small Arms Range in Lorton, Va., over the weekend.

Alexis did not attempt to purchase a rifle or handgun from the store, The Washington Times has learned exclusively.

The retail store put the former Navy reservist’s name through both systems checks before selling him a shotgun and 00 buckshot shotgun shells, a source familiar with the investigation said.

Read more: MILLER: Aaron Alexis passed two background checks, bought shotgun from Sharpshooters in Lorton, Va. - Washington Times
The federal security background investigation is just gravy.

I'm sure Obama will lie about these facts...because Obama is a bald faced liar.

Last edited:
What is there to debate.

Aaron Alexis passed Federal Bureau Investigation and Virginia state background checks to purchase a shotgun from Sharpshooters Small Arms Range in Lorton, Va., over the weekend.

Alexis did not attempt to purchase a rifle or handgun from the store, The Washington Times has learned exclusively.

The retail store put the former Navy reservist’s name through both systems checks before selling him a shotgun and 00 buckshot shotgun shells, a source familiar with the investigation said.

Read more: MILLER: Aaron Alexis passed two background checks, bought shotgun from Sharpshooters in Lorton, Va. - Washington Times

Thought you didn't need a Background check for shotguns only Hand Guns at least that's how it is here in Florida i believe.

Thought you didn't need a Background check for shotguns only Hand Guns at least that's how it is here in Florida i believe.

It is my understanding that all firearms that are purchased via a Federal Firearms License holder (FFL) must be background checked through the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS).

That means all firearm stores, pawn shops and gun shows...

Shotguns handguns and rifles are all defined as firearms.

Black powder rifles, and handguns that are unable to receive bullets or shells are exempt, as are designated antique firearms.

Private sales by non FFL holders are also exempt.

I bought a shotgun here in Missouri just recently from a pawn shop and I had to submit to a background check.

Last edited:
Oh ......... for crying out load, just give up the fucking GUNS.
Then CONFORM .......... board the RAIL CARS & everything will be alright.

Forum List

Back