Obama does not lower flags for Tennessee shooting

With so many mass shootings, we'd have those flags at half staff all the time.

Maybe we need to do something to lessen the number of shootings? You know, like pass common sense gun laws?

Naaaaaaaaa.....

We have enough laws. Try to get the black dummy to enforce them

BTW- These were Marines killed. They deserve the respect 1/2 mast would have displayed

-Geaux
We had a sailor killed here in San Diego by a crazy white lady in a case of road rage.....should the flag be at half mast for him?
Video Shows Road Rage Vehicles Moments Before Crash NBC 7 San Diego
What a stupid question....Your animosity toward members of the US Military is duly noted.

How about the other way around, does it make it harder for Iran to go to war with us? Or our allies?

The Islamic Republic has never attacked one of its neighbors, so, no.

As opposed to the US, which has bombed, occupied or invaded 15 Islamic countries since 1980.

The thing was, the Iranians weren't really interested in a bomb to start with. They get sanctions relief, trade and assets returned for not doing something.

What has our "Allies" (A bunch of shitheads who cause a lot of our problems) upset is not that they have a fear of an Iranian bomb, but that IRan will be mainstreamed back into the international community.
...Get the fuck out.

as per usual nothing you say holds up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. we havent "invaded" anybody's religion; that statement is idiotic on its face

I said REGION, not RELIGION. You retard.

um ok leftard; where did we invade?
imma go ahead and reply to my own post since i know you too stupid to see what im saying.

who does the Left remind us took down the World Trade Center on 9-11?

did we invade there?
so what is your point again leftard?

We invaded Iraq in 1991 over an issue that was none of our business.

Shit...Nuke or no nuke....Once staged. Iran would not last 100 hours against the US in a conventional weapon war....Iran is it's own worst enemy.

Um, yeah. If we couldn't beat Iraq and Afghanistan, we'd have a much harder time against Iran.

...Get the fuck out.

When you wingnuts fight your own damned war, then you can come back and talk to me.

as per usual nothing you say holds up to the slightest bit of scrutiny. we havent "invaded" anybody's religion; that statement is idiotic on its face

I said REGION, not RELIGION. You retard.

um ok leftard; where did we invade?
imma go ahead and reply to my own post since i know you too stupid to see what im saying.

who does the Left remind us took down the World Trade Center on 9-11?

did we invade there?
so what is your point again leftard?

We invaded Iraq in 1991 over an issue that was none of our business.

Wonder if anyone will invade the US to rid us of our dictator?

-Geaux

Forum List

Back