Is Ted Cruz an option

I think after Rand Paul he is the best candidate. What do you think?
I think he's just another politician trying to climb the political ladder for his own benefit. I haven't heard him say anything about government corruption, making it a major crime to hire, house, or assist illegal immigrants, establishing fair, equal, and balanced foreign trade, end wasteful government spending, creating a fair and just judicial system, affordable health care, ending foreign give-aways, severely punishing off-shore job out-sourcing, campaign finance reforms, closing unnecessary military bases on foreign soil, ending senseless deadly costly wars, fair taxation, the Lobbyists' control of Congress, funding alternative energy research, repairing and upgrading our rundown infrastructure, affordable higher education, reducing poverty, creating self-supporting opportunities for all Americans, ending subsidies, and mending relationships with our allies.

In other words, what does he have to offer that's any different from what we've had for the past half century or longer?

Probably Trump before Cruz, and I think Trump is a potato head.

Is Ted Cruz an option

I think he is another guarantee of a democrat in the White House in 2018.

Yes, he's not a white male, he will be red meat to the left wing bigot party. the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you. your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you

If that makes you feel better.

Why would that make me feel better? Your history has zero exceptions, it's pathetic that in the 21st century you can't let women, blacks, Hispanics or other groups run as anything but your bitch

I think he is another guarantee of a democrat in the White House in 2018.

Yes, he's not a white male, he will be red meat to the left wing bigot party. the only ones you accept are ones who bow to you. your hate is a hard thing to overcome with the media behind you

If that makes you feel better.

Why would that make me feel better? Your history has zero exceptions, it's pathetic that in the 21st century you can't let women, blacks, Hispanics or other groups run as anything but your bitch

I have no idea, but it seems to and why would I deprive you of it?

Forum List

Back