Obama deporting more aliens than Bush, including American citizens

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
US Teen Mistakenly Deported to Colombia

Immigration officials are looking into how a teenage girl from Dallas was mistakenly deported to Colombia in April.

Jakadrien Turner is now 15 and pregnant, and sitting in a Colombian jail while authorities there decide how to proceed, reports WFAA-TV of Dallas-Fort Worth.

Seriously? How the hell does this happen?

Deporting American Citizens? Must be a TSA & Patriot Act thing. Not surprising.

US Teen Mistakenly Deported to Colombia

Immigration officials are looking into how a teenage girl from Dallas was mistakenly deported to Colombia in April.

Jakadrien Turner is now 15 and pregnant, and sitting in a Colombian jail while authorities there decide how to proceed, reports WFAA-TV of Dallas-Fort Worth.

Seriously? How the hell does this happen?

well....see i am not surprised that cons are not praising obama on this because he got rid of a pregnant teen who most likely if here would be on the government dole.

:D

Why would we do that? Now much more of our Tax Dollars will be used to pay her off after her Lawsuit victory. Who do you think is going to pay her damages? Barack Obama? No,it will be you and I. Think. SHEESH!

And now for the REST of the story...
Texas Teen Who Spoke No Spanish Mistakenly Deported to Colombia | Fox News Latino
Turner gave Houston police a false name, saying that she was an adult from Colombia with no legal status in the U.S. Throughout her criminal legal proceedings in Texas, the 14-year old non-Spanish speaker maintained her false identity and was convicted in a Texas state court., according to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) statement provided to Fox News Latino.

At no time during these criminal proceedings was her identity determined to be false, the statement added.

Texas officials handed Turner over to ICE, where she allegedly continued to maintain that she was from Colombia throughout her immigration court proceedings. “As is standard protocol, criminal database searches and biometric verification were conducted and revealed no information to invalidate her claims,” said Barbara Gonzalez, ICE’s press secretary, in an email. “She was ultimately ordered removed from the U.S. by a Department of Justice immigration judge.”

It's her own damned fault.

The girl wanted to get deported. She used the fake ID of an illegal immigrant lol

To be honest, I wish more idots would choose the path this one did.

Also, instead of bitching about the government that deported her, maybe this girl's family should take a look at a mirror and ask themselves why one of their own wanted to gtfo away from them so bad she was willing to flee to fucking Columbia.

• Banned
Texas Teen Who Spoke No Spanish Mistakenly Deported to Colombia | Fox News Latino
Turner gave Houston police a false name, saying that she was an adult from Colombia with no legal status in the U.S. Throughout her criminal legal proceedings in Texas, the 14-year old non-Spanish speaker maintained her false identity and was convicted in a Texas state court., according to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) statement provided to Fox News Latino.

At no time during these criminal proceedings was her identity determined to be false, the statement added.

Texas officials handed Turner over to ICE, where she allegedly continued to maintain that she was from Colombia throughout her immigration court proceedings. “As is standard protocol, criminal database searches and biometric verification were conducted and revealed no information to invalidate her claims,” said Barbara Gonzalez, ICE’s press secretary, in an email. “She was ultimately ordered removed from the U.S. by a Department of Justice immigration judge.”

Children and adults alike give false info when trying to avoid the law. Since when is deporting liars the first solution.

Children and adults alike give false info when trying to avoid the law. Since when is deporting liars the first solution.

yeah... they deported her for lying :rolleyes:

hack.

hack.

She lied and was deported as a result. Our govt didn't do their jobs.

Your insult is baseless.

While it is regrettable that the girl was deported, it's not clear to me how ICE erred (according to the article, they are currently investigating the situation). While I am often sympathetic to criminal defendants there doesn't seem to have been a large or easily-avoided miscarriage of justice here: someone who consistently claimed to be a Colombian criminal was sent to a Colombian jail, where they apparently ascertained her true identity.

hack.

She lied and was deported as a result. Our govt didn't do their jobs.

Your insult is baseless.

she was TRYING to get deported. If she had wanted to stay, she'd have owned up. She purposely lied to get herself deported. ICE followed proper procedure. No one but the girl fucked up.

A teenager wanted to get deported. Then either she is a mastermind and out witted our govt or they simply didn't do their jobs.

I believe it was the latter.

A teenager wanted to get deported. Then either she is a mastermind and out witted our govt or they simply didn't do their jobs.

yes, it takes a mastermind to simply not speak. You hit it on the head. Brilliant deduction, Holmes. Have a cookie.

Logic fail. The burden of proof lies with the govt. She is a minor.

yes, it takes a mastermind to simply not speak. You hit it on the head. Brilliant deduction, Holmes. Have a cookie.

and when they exhausted all efforts to identify her through every process they had, there was nothing to contradict her sworn statement that she was from Colombia, so they deported her.

What do you want? Milk bottle portraits saying 'Is this girl really from Colombia?'

I have real issues to be pissed at Obama and his administration for. I don't have time for cosmetic ones like this.

and when they exhausted all efforts to identify her through every process they had, there was nothing to contradict her sworn statement that she was from Colombia, so they deported her.

What do you want? Milk bottle portraits saying 'Is this girl really from Colombia?'

I have real issues to be pissed at Obama and his administration for. I don't have time for cosmetic ones like this.

You don't have time? LOL

Hectic life patrolling an internet forum scrub?

You do nothing but troll after people you don't like (ex tm and big) yet you don't have time?

Seems more likely you don't have a clue because all of this internet shit is pointless.

Go hunt your whale Ahab

Last edited:

You don't have time? LOL

You do nothing but troll after people you don't like (ex tm and big) yet you don't have time?

Seems more likely you don't have a clue.

as always, you prove yourself to be one of the biggest partisan hacks on the board, just like TM, BIG, etc. Congrats. Have a cookie.

You don't have time? LOL

as always, you prove yourself to be one of the biggest partisan hacks on the board, just like TM, BIG, etc. Congrats. Have a cookie.

And as always your on the great hunt for the next big break a democrat story. As if your any different. Your a joke and you take yourself way to seriously.

You don't have time? LOL

And as always your on the great hunt for the next big break a democrat story. As if your any different. Your a joke and you take yourself way to seriously.

what is a 'break a Democrat' story?

Forum List

Back