The Exploding Chevy Volt Recall; Another Ford Pinto Blow-A-Bout Debacle Under Obama

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:banghead::bang3::banghead::ack-1::oops:
Whatever happened to taking the time to test and test these cars before cutting them loose? Kinda like what they do with drugs.
And Obama was so anxious to build that plant that is making the batteries, or is it now "The Exploding Batteries"?? Did you hear about the latest recall news? God !! Can you imagine the long long lines?!!!!, oh...wait...how many Volts have been sold yet?
Nice Going Obama !! The pattern never stops. Health-Care Passes,,,complete failure! TARP ! Millions Of Jobs Lost! The Wasted Trip To Denmark for the Chicago Olympics,,,,,FAIL !!!!
When WILL THE OBAMA FAILURES EVER STOP !!!:udaman:

• Banned
Will the left use the worn out "Well This All Started Under The Bush Administration" excuse on this one? Or maybe, "The Dog Ate My Homework"?

• Banned
it's on the news now, not an actual explosion, more like a fire/overheating in the engine and/or battery, that would intern cause an electrical blowout,,,like when we all shove a knife into a toaster or outlet.

• Banned
Never the less, it wont look good on Obama, he is the one who pushed to build the plant,,,just like he pushed to build the Solyndra Plant,,,,ON OUR CHILDRENS BACKS !!!

• Banned
and who doesn't remember the good old days of Nixon/Ford when Pinto's blew up when they were tail-gated. as a child, I can still remember the "Wooden Floors" lol.

:banghead::bang3::banghead::ack-1::oops:
Whatever happened to taking the time to test and test these cars before cutting them loose? Kinda like what they do with drugs.
And Obama was so anxious to build that plant that is making the batteries, or is it now "The Exploding Batteries"?? Did you hear about the latest recall news? God !! Can you imagine the long long lines?!!!!, oh...wait...how many Volts have been sold yet?
Nice Going Obama !! The pattern never stops. Health-Care Passes,,,complete failure! TARP ! Millions Of Jobs Lost! The Wasted Trip To Denmark for the Chicago Olympics,,,,,FAIL !!!!
When WILL THE OBAMA FAILURES EVER STOP !!!:udaman:

So.......you're going to blame the design flaws of the maker of the product on Obama?

Quick question................did you ever think it may be the fault of the COMPANY that MAKES THE PRODUCT?

I've yet to hear of any Nissan Leaf blowing up.........

I saw this on Drudge earlier, apparently they're recalling 8,000 or so. Funny beause only about 1,000 have even been sold!

i am not blaming bozo on the exploding volts, It's the fact that Obama approved of it. He should of at least took the time to make sure all the testing was done to ensure the vehicle was safe to drive. I do know that this has happened to other vehicles. But obama was really pushing to ge the volts out, and they are just not selling fast enough to pay back the billions that was invested in it.

i am not blaming bozo on the exploding volts, It's the fact that Obama approved of it. He should of at least took the time to make sure all the testing was done to ensure the vehicle was safe to drive. I do know that this has happened to other vehicles. But obama was really pushing to ge the volts out, and they are just not selling fast enough to pay back the billions that was invested in it.

So who was responsible for the exploding Pintos back in the 70's? Carter?

So who was responsible for the exploding Pintos back in the 70's? Carter?

True story: I met the guy who's Pinto exploded into flames when he was in it when I lived in Ca. This was about 1977 or so. He recieved a hell of a lot of money through the court system. His face was nothing but scars from the fire and he was really deep into drugs...my friend said that he had blown through most of his money buying drugs. I'm sure that the guy ended up with nothing. The real kicker to this was that his friends called him, "Crispy Critter" as a nickname...it seemed like he was good with it.

i wasnt sure if they were exploding under nixon or carter, I do remember as a child my neighbor working on his crappy 71/72/73 pinto. what a piece of shit. i really felt sorry for him, he didnt seem to happy being married and poor at that time.

i wasnt sure if they were exploding under nixon or carter, I do remember as a child my neighbor working on his crappy 71/72/73 pinto. what a piece of shit. i really felt sorry for him, he didnt seem to happy being married and poor at that time.

Happiness isn't dependent on a relationship or how much money you have.

A really simple way to keep happy is to remember that happiness isn't getting what you want, it's wanting what you get.

Guess your friend didn't know that.

Me? I'm what would qualify as "poor", live in a basic neighborhood in town, and am exceedingly happy. I have enough to eat, things to keep me entertained, and the ability to do whatever I want, whenever I want. It's also nice to still be able to ride 10 miles/day at age 47.

It's nice to be retired.

I was pretty happy during my childhood years in the late 60's,,,then the bottom fell out, my dad had to sell the house and move into a much more subpar neighborhood. for the seven of us , those 6 to 7 years were very hard on us, but we pulled through. We've all done pretty well, now we are all in fear of what Obama has done to our lives....aren't we all?

Linking Obama to the story is silly.

On the other hand.... the little coal powered car is a piece of junk. :eusa_whistle:

Hmmm.... maybe its nuclear powered :eusa_think:

Wait... electricity is magic. It just comes out the wall :eek:

Forum List

Back