Obama Declares Victory And Leaves In Defeat

You know......I didn't hear anything about "victory" coming from Obama. He just said the mission is over, and we need to bring our troops home.

The only idiot screaming anything close to victory was Jr. with his "mission accomplished" when it really wasn't.

Obama doesn't have to say it was a victory.

His media lackeys will call it one. Sunday morning they'll say how wonderful Obama was in getting us out of that shit-hole.

You are a serious dumb-ass you know.

guardweb2.jpg

Obama said yesterday that he's pulling everyone out of Iraq.

Good. I fully support that decision. I don't agree with the timing. It should have been done 2 years ago, but that's beside the point. I'm tired of waiting for this President to decide when would be the right time to declare victory and leave the region to it's own demise.

In my opinion Obama has no business being Commander in Chief. It doesn't matter how many bad guys he claims he assassinated. He cannot win a war. He can only make it look like he's winning before withdrawing with what little honor he has left.

I figured he'd wait till next Spring but he's trying to win re-election now, not actually do the right thing.

Obama feels the time is right. 2 years ago wasn't the right time. He put off this decision for more dramatic effect. People actually think Obama is a great wartime President now and he fully intends on taking advantage of that.

In truth Obama has been a disaster in Iraq. He couldn't even negotiate immunity for our troops against Iraqi prosecution. Our troops could be snatched off of the side of the road or in a restaurant and charged with murder or mayhem pretty much at the whims of the host country. This is why we're leaving, not because the mission is over.

He says now is the time to get back to the business of fixing the economy.

Excuse me, but wasn't that your number one goal this Summer????

Oh, yeah, right. Now is the right time.

His only hope is that once we leave the folks he leaves behind don't come under attack by peaceful protesters in a manner reminiscent of the Iranian Hostage situation.

Cross your fingers Barry.

american.flags.burning.london.may05.jpg
Yep. Obama has managed a defeat to be snatched from the jaws of an American victory.

:rolleyes:

How is Iraq a "victory"?

It's not.....that's the fucken point.

Cheap oil is all these wars are about. They aint about "The poor children" or "Democracy." We haven't seen the cheap oil deals yet so yes we have been defeated. American Citizens will see no benefits at all from Hussein and Gaddafi being killed. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism is a big fail. Time to change our foreign policy.

Cheap oil is all these wars are about. They aint about "The poor children" or "Democracy." We haven't seen the cheap oil deals yet so yes we have been defeated. American Citizens will see no benefits at all from Hussein and Gaddafi being killed. Aggressive Foreign Interventionism is a big fail. Time to change our foreign policy.
And won't they be shocked when the Muslim Brotherhood controls the spigot?:eusa_whistle:

Obama, once again, put politics ahead of what is good in the US.

If Al Qaida with Iranian influence is able to topple the government and/or take it over then all the soliders who died and all the money will have been for nothing.

The US should leave a military presence there as it has done in S. Korea and Japan.

If anything, since we are in an intelligence war, it allows US troops to capture and interrorgate terrorists. Thereby, allowing the US to stop further terrorist attacks.

Obama makes me sick.

You know......I didn't hear anything about "victory" coming from Obama. He just said the mission is over, and we need to bring our troops home.

The only idiot screaming anything close to victory was Jr. with his "mission accomplished" when it really wasn't.

That banner, asshat...was put up by the ship for thier men and thier individual mission.

Amazing you can even navigate a keyboard.

What mission?

OBL was killed due to intelligence gotten by the CIA during the evilllllll enhanced interrogation techniques, that the hard left criticized.

Yes, Obama telling the Seals "go" was very courageous.:lol:

Mission Accomplished for Obama .......eight years after Bush thought he was done

Well, that's another Bush mess cleaned up by Obama

Tell that to VP Biteme...asshat...:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_IOgcwav7E]Biden and Obama Try to Steal Bush's Iraq Victory Legacy - YouTube[/ame]

What mission?

OBL was killed due to intelligence gotten by the CIA during the evilllllll enhanced interrogation techniques, that the hard left criticized.

Mission Accomplished for Obama .......eight years after Bush thought he was done

Obama must have smoked a carton of cigs before that big decision...:eusa_whistle::lol:

And won't they be shocked when the Muslim Brotherhood controls the spigot?:eusa_whistle:

That wouldn't surprise me. Can't even get cheap oil from these people. So what were all the wars really about? I see no benefits for American Citizens. $16 Trillion Debt,many Soldiers dead & maimed,and high gas prices. Where's all the benefits for Americans? So to Hell with Iraq & Libya. What have they ever done for Americans?

I'll be happy to answer your questions.

1) The WMD were most likely moved to Syria. Did you expect Hussein to leave them laying around when he had months to get rid of them? Why would he?

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - January 26, 2006 - The New York Sun

Saddam's WMD Moved to Syria, An Israeli Says - December 15, 2005 - The New York Sun

It seems that democraps have short memories. Here is a refresher.

What Democrats said about Weapons of Mass Destruction

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

2) Hussein tried to assassinate Pres. Bush. That within itself was an act of war.

3) Hussein supported terrorists

4) Hussein had a decade of ties with Al Qaida

5) Hussein had WMD and used them as well as a nuke program

In the aftermath of 911 the US can no longer wait until Hussein helps and gives Al Qaida or another terrorist group WMD to use within the US. He had to go now.

Pres. Bush did something unprecendented which is take the fights to the terrorists rather than wait for the next terrorist attack.

Let me get this straight: Bush/Cheney started an unprovoked war with Iraq that has resulted in the deaths of over 4500 US service members and probably tens-of-thousands (probably more) of innocent Iraqi civilians, and caused Iraq to be over-run with AQ terrorists (none of which existed before in Iraq). After 8 years of that mess, Obama decides it's time to bring the troops home; but only after he ordered the mission that took down Bin Laden and got the US involved in the NATO mission that lead to the downfall of Ghadaffi. And you want me to believe that not only is this a defeat for Obama, but that he's also an incompetent CIC?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hitting the bottle a little early today, or are you just filled with so much hatred for Obama and jealousy of his accomplishments that you're incapable of coming up with a sane argument against him?

Unprovoked? You are incredibly stupid.......................Shooting at aircraft is not showing any hostile intent. Why does our FAA get all butt hurt about a few lasers?

Yes, unprovoked and unneccesary, you moron. Where are the WNDs? Where was the threat to the US?

Protecting the US from terrorist attacks, which Pres. Bush successfully did for seven years.

Also, going to where the terrorists were hiding and hunting them there, rather than doing nothing as the terrorists continued to plan and execute terrorist attacks within the US.

That wouldn't surprise me. Can't even get cheap oil from these people. So what were all the wars really about? I see no benefits for American Citizens. $16 Trillion Debt,many Soldiers dead & maimed,and high gas prices. Where's all the benefits for Americans? So to Hell with Iraq & Libya. What have they ever done for Americans?

Alot of that debt is what...Domestic...like the "WAR ON POVERTY"...

The war didn't end in Iraq. Obama surrendered. What will most likely happen now is that the Taliban with Iran's support will take over again. What would I call it? Almost treasonous.

Also OBL was taken down because of the enhanced interrogation techniques done by the Bush Administration.

How exactly was Libya a threat to the US?

In fact, right after the invasion of Iraq, Quadaffi came clean with his entire WMD programs.

Let me get this straight: Bush/Cheney started an unprovoked war with Iraq that has resulted in the deaths of over 4500 US service members and probably tens-of-thousands (probably more) of innocent Iraqi civilians, and caused Iraq to be over-run with AQ terrorists (none of which existed before in Iraq). After 8 years of that mess, Obama decides it's time to bring the troops home; but only after he ordered the mission that took down Bin Laden and got the US involved in the NATO mission that lead to the downfall of Ghadaffi. And you want me to believe that not only is this a defeat for Obama, but that he's also an incompetent CIC?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hitting the bottle a little early today, or are you just filled with so much hatred for Obama and jealousy of his accomplishments that you're incapable of coming up with a sane argument against him?

His accomplishments?

Palease.

Yes, his accomplishments. What else would you call his numerous legislative victories, the death of Bin Laden and numerous AQ leaders, the downfall of Ghadaffi and the end to the war in Iraq?

The war didn't end in Iraq. Obama surrendered. What will most likely happen now is that the Taliban with Iran's support will take over again. What would I call it? Almost treasonous.

Also OBL was taken down because of the enhanced interrogation techniques done by the Bush Administration.

How exactly was Libya a threat to the US?

In fact, right after the invasion of Iraq, Quadaffi came clean with his entire WMD programs.

His accomplishments?

Palease.

Yes, his accomplishments. What else would you call his numerous legislative victories, the death of Bin Laden and numerous AQ leaders, the downfall of Ghadaffi and the end to the war in Iraq?
Absolutely. Are we likely to see another clash between Iran/Iraq in the future?

I wouldn't discount the possibility at all.

Does it matter whether its a victory or whether we were just shown the back door like obama did to the Dahli Lama?

We need to bring out troops home. It will get bad enough soon enough that we will have need of them.

His accomplishments?

Palease.

Like this one?

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture4051-111019obamafailrgb20111020043405.jpg

Did you want to go into the stimulus?

Umm...the ACA (what you refer to as 'Obamacare') was a legislative victory, and therefore, an accomplishment. Do you seriously disagree?

You want to talk about the stimulus? The one that kept us from sliding into a depression? The one that, according to the CBO, saved/created 3 million jobs (about the same amount of jobs that Bush 'created' during his 8 years in office)? I'm sure it'll be more fantasy on your part, but hey, knock yourself out. :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
What mission?

Obama gave the order to carry out the mission. He was told by his advisers that there was a 50/50 chance that Osama was in the compound. He could have said not to go in (like Bush did in 2003[?] in Tora Bora). Therefore, Obama gave the order that lead to the death of Bin Laden. Is that hard to understand?

Yep. Obama has managed a defeat to be snatched from the jaws of an American victory.
:rolleyes:
How is Iraq a "victory"?
It's not.....that's the fucken point.
So far, so good, is my point. Saddam Hussein took out 1.5 million Arabs in and around Iraq in his quarter of a century rule.

American troops stopped that behavior dead in its tracks by defeating the Republican Guard AND troubled Afghan alQaeda and talibanis airlifted by Saddam out of Kabul the very night Afghanistan was defeated.

Saddam financed all the subsequent killing of Americans he could afford, offering homicidal maniacs double the payout to their families by killing Americans over killing Israelis.

Our troops stopped that when they arrested Saddam in his spider-hole hideout.

We had a victory, but with zero troops left in Iraq, it will have been snatched by ourselves and given back to those who will work us woe.

I urge the powers that be to oversee Iraq some more lest we have them bring WWIII to the West, where they planned on starting it with the WTC takeout.

George Bush stopped them dead in their damn tracks.

If that ain't victory to a self-starting enemy like al Qaeda, I certainly don't know what is.

What mission?

Obama gave the order to carry out the mission. He was told by his advisers that there was a 50/50 chance that Osama was in the compound. He could have said not to go in (like Bush did in 2003[?] in Tora Bora). Therefore, Obama gave the order that lead to the death of Bin Laden. Is that hard to understand?

Where did you hear that nonsense from?

Obama knew UBL was there since a year ago August. They had eyes on the compound. UBL was basically under house arrest. He wasn't going anywhere.

Obama chose the moment to take him down and told them to kill him when they could have captured him. This became evident when conflicting accounts about whether or not he was armed surfaced.

The White House produced several versions of the actions at the objective. It sounded like they were making up and embellishing it as they released new information. The last most ridiculous one was they claimed Obama chose the number of operators that would go into the compound just in case they were grounded and had to fight there way out.

Anyone who's been in the field knows that would have been a disaster. Fighting their way out would have not even been a consideration. They were over 150 miles from the nearest friendly border. Impossible. You don't know what it's like for a large armed force to travel through a heavily populated area with hostiles covering every square mile along the route......for 150 fucken miles.

Ever walk 150 miles.....even without a hostage.....or people shooting at you the whole way?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back