Obama Declares Victory And Leaves In Defeat

Obama Declares Victory And Leaves In Defeat

This is as idiotic as saying Obama is responsible for the December 2007 recession, if not more so.

This was Mr. Bush’s war, consequently any perceived failure is his alone.
Mission Accomplished for Obama .......eight years after Bush thought he was done

Well, that's another Bush mess cleaned up by Obama.

True. And the consequences of this mess will likely be dealt with by later administrations.

For obama to face it honestly, we aren't exactly leaving in pride. Iraq is basically kicking us out. As long as we get out, it's all to the good. We all know that we are not leaving a stable Iraq living in freedom, but, we were never going to do that anyway.

Mission Accomplished for Obama .......eight years after Bush thought he was done

Well, that's another Bush mess cleaned up by Obama

See post #14.
Yer partisanship is showing.

Partisanship?

On this thread? Hardly

Obama got the job done where Bush couldn't. The underestimation of the requirements to complete the Iraq mission are only overshadowed by the blunder of attacking in the first place

No, there was no threat of a Mushroom cloud and no, we were not treated as liberators

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Mr. Nobel Peace Prize running around the planet claiming credit for the assassination of Ghadafi.

Oh and make no mistake about it. This is a war crime.

Le Hague is coming. The man (and I detest him) was walking and begging for his life and he was assassinated.

Make no mistake about it. The man the despicable pig that he was was assassinated in front of all our eyes.

Obama wants to take credit? I have no problem with petioning Le Hague.

You know Americans? The court you wanted Bush to be dragged before for waterboarding.

Frankly, I have never seen the likes of libs cheering on the death of a man. In a frenzy.

It's been a most interesting time.
Do us all a favor, crawl back in your hole and.....

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why?

Because I can rejoice that that sick bastard is dead and nail Obama at the same time?

Pray tell why should I shut the fuck up?

All the years I had to eat shit off of so called mother trucking pacifists who didn't understand what we were doing or why even after 9/11?

All the years I had to deal with everyone telling me that Bush and Cheney were war criminals and should be brought to Le Hague over freaking water boarding?

Pray tell, now, I am watching all good Democrats watch a man beg for his life cheering on his death after they courted him for years upon years and I am to shut up?

With all due respect, fuck you back, I intend to run with this.I now have mr. peace prize winner over a barrel if he wants to claim he ordered this assassination.

Ghaddafi was not killed by US forces. But Obama definitely has an agenda. I think those who reject my notion of what it is will be quite surprised down the road a piece.

Do us all a favor, crawl back in your hole and.....

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why?

Because I can rejoice that that sick bastard is dead and nail Obama at the same time?

All the years I had to eat shit off of so called mother trucking pacifists who didn't understand what we were doing or why even after 9/11?

All the years I had to deal with everyone telling me that Bush and Cheney were war criminals and should be brought to Le Hague over freaking water boarding?

Pray tell, now, I am watching all good Democrats watch a man beg for his life cheering on his death after they courted him for years upon years and I am to shut up?

With all due respect, fuck you back, I intend to run with this.I now have mr. peace prize winner over a barrel if he wants to claim he ordered this assassination.

Ghaddafi was not killed by US forces. But Obama definitely has an agenda. I think those who reject my notion of what it is will be quite surprised down the road a piece.

Would you be kind enough to fill me in on what that notion entails?

Well, that's another Bush mess cleaned up by Obama

See post #14.
Yer partisanship is showing.

Partisanship?

On this thread? Hardly

Well, it does move beyond this thread.

Obama got the job done where Bush couldn't. The underestimation of the requirements to complete the Iraq mission are only overshadowed by the blunder of attacking in the first place

No, there was no threat of a Mushroom cloud and no, we were not treated as liberators
I'm pretty sure the job was done by the troops, not the president. Correct me if I am wrong.

Why?

Would you be kind enough to fill me in on what that notion entails?

I have already done so in prevous posts. Do try to keep up.

Let me get this straight: Bush/Cheney started an unprovoked war with Iraq that has resulted in the deaths of over 4500 US service members and probably tens-of-thousands (probably more) of innocent Iraqi civilians, and caused Iraq to be over-run with AQ terrorists (none of which existed before in Iraq). After 8 years of that mess, Obama decides it's time to bring the troops home; but only after he ordered the mission that took down Bin Laden and got the US involved in the NATO mission that lead to the downfall of Ghadaffi. And you want me to believe that not only is this a defeat for Obama, but that he's also an incompetent CIC?

:lol::lol::lol:

Hitting the bottle a little early today, or are you just filled with so much hatred for Obama and jealousy of his accomplishments that you're incapable of coming up with a sane argument against him?

Unprovoked? You are incredibly stupid.......................Shooting at aircraft is not showing any hostile intent. Why does our FAA get all butt hurt about a few lasers?

Yes, unprovoked and unneccesary, you moron. Where are the WNDs? Where was the threat to the US?

As much as I despise him, obama isn't a war criminal because islamic terrorists killed Gadaffi. It was a mistake to support terrorists againt Gadaffi, but this regime supports terrorism anyplace it can get away with it.

As far as murderous oppressive dictators go, Gadaffi was distinctly on the mild side. Had it not been for an invasion of Al Quaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, Gadaffi would still be in his palace.

It might be unfair to bring this up. But, the death toll of American service personnel in Iraq was minimal until obama took office and changed the Rules of Engagement. There were times that the death toll for a week exceeded all the deaths in all the years Bush was president.

As much as I despise him, obama isn't a war criminal because islamic terrorists killed Gadaffi. It was a mistake to support terrorists againt Gadaffi, but this regime supports terrorism anyplace it can get away with it.

As far as murderous oppressive dictators go, Gadaffi was distinctly on the mild side. Had it not been for an invasion of Al Quaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, Gadaffi would still be in his palace.

In 5 years 'the people' (Al Qaeda) will be in charge of the majority of the middle east. Obama is very vocal in his support of 'the people' (Al Qaeda).

In 5 years 'the people' (Al Qaeda) will be in charge of the majority of the middle east. Obama is very vocal in his support of 'the people' (Al Qaeda).

What about in his own country?

Let me get this straight: Bush/Cheney started an unprovoked war with Iraq that has resulted in the deaths of over 4500 US service members and probably tens-of-thousands (probably more) of innocent Iraqi civilians, and caused Iraq to be over-run with AQ terrorists (none of which existed before in Iraq). After 8 years of that mess, Obama decides it's time to bring the troops home; but only after he ordered the mission that took down Bin Laden and got the US involved in the NATO mission that lead to the downfall of Ghadaffi. And you want me to believe that not only is this a defeat for Obama, but that he's also an incompetent CIC?

Hitting the bottle a little early today, or are you just filled with so much hatred for Obama and jealousy of his accomplishments that you're incapable of coming up with a sane argument against him?

Wow, so many mistatements in that paragraph, I don't know where to begin.

The war was hardly "unprovoked". Saddam was a monster and he got what was coming to him, and his people were glad to be rid of him. He caused the deaths of over 2 million people. You like to forget about that, for some reason, and treat him like he was a clubbed baby seal.

Ghadaffy wasn't a problem for us, and all Obama did was tie us into something that wasn't our problem.

I give Obama credit for the fact the death of Bin Laden happened on his watch, although it would not have happened without the intelligence and military efforts made by his predecessor in developing the kind of forces to pull off that kind of mission.

Did I say that Saddam was a good guy? Umm...no I did not. Saddam was contained. Iraq was no threat to the US. He had no WMDs. The war was unprovoked.

Which country would that be? There seems to be some disagreement on it even as we speak.

It might be unfair to bring this up. But, the death toll of American service personnel in Iraq was minimal until obama took office and changed the Rules of Engagement. There were times that the death toll for a week exceeded all the deaths in all the years Bush was president.

It's not only unfair to say that, it's completely preposterous. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I believe US casualties were around 2500 when Obama took office. I wouldn't call that number "minimal".

It's not only unfair to say that, it's completely preposterous. I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I believe US casualties were around 2500 when Obama took office. I wouldn't call that number "minimal".

Thats about right. We had daily updates about the deaths of our servicemen. Then suddenly nothing. democrats were in charge, the number of deaths no longer important or news worthy.

Gadaffi? In Libya?

Have you heard about the rape rooms? The shredders where enemies went feet first? People being dropped from tall buildings head first? Torture? How about a dozen doubles so that Gadaffi wasn't assassinated?

You never heard of these things? Maybe because they didn't exist. Gadaffi was no Saddam Hussein. In September of this year, that is 2011, Berlosconi remarked that the people of Libya held Gadaffi in genuine affection. That was WHILE foreign fighters were trying to seize the country. While it is true that by no stretch could Gadaffi be a benevolent dictator, he was certainly not the worst the middle east has produced.

His accomplishments?

Palease.

Yes, his accomplishments. What else would you call his numerous legislative victories, the death of Bin Laden and numerous AQ leaders, the downfall of Ghadaffi and the end to the war in Iraq?

Forum List

Back