Obama Creates an Education Office for Blacks...Discrimination Much???

the achievemnt gap has pretty much remained steady throughout several decades.

But it's nice that you have displayed your complete and utter ingorance of education.

Why wasn't it smaller before the Civil Rights act - before Big Government started meddling with affirmative action?

the point is that nothing has worked

The achievement gap will never be closed.

Of course before the Great Society
Blacks had a lower divorce rate; lower illegitimate rate and a higher employment
rate than whites

After the Great Society - that all changed
funny how that works
:eusa_whistle:

I worked with poor families all my life and inner city children. Many of the parents cared, many of the parents didn't know how, some of the parents were living in a crisis and their children were not priorities in their life.

I had many grandparents bringing up children. I had some parents who just waited for the school to do everything and couldn't understand their role in the child's academic life and were not capable of helping at home.

The only difference in some of these children were some had special problems such as fetal alcohol syndrome, learning disabilities and mental retardation but they could learn and the teacher just had to find the way to reach them. Each child has potential.

You mean like it was before the Civil Rights Act was passed?

You can't eliminate race based outcomes.

But it's nice that you have displayed your complete and utter ingorance of education.

Why wasn't it smaller before the Civil Rights act - before Big Government started meddling with affirmative action?

Affirmative Action is not the answer. The answer is making all people equal. As a teacher, I wanted all of my students to be as strong as those in the regular classroom and no one would know by their skills that they had come from a Title I classroom because they were that strong a reader! Don't make excuses for underachievers. Make the kids achievers!

Having an African American Education Department is just plain Discriminatory and redundant of programs we already have in place. Obama is just spending to buy votes where he thinks he losing his base. Frantic maybe?

Buy votes with your own campaign money, Obama not mine.

Affirmative Action is not the answer. The answer is making all people equal. As a teacher, I wanted all of my students to be as strong as those in the regular classroom and no one would know by their skills that they had come from a Title I classroom because they were that strong a reader! Don't make excuses for underachievers. Make the kids achievers!
The answer is "making all people equal" ?

Wow. You're a communist!

The answer is making all people equal? Lol. Take away affirmative action and replace it with wishing on a star? No thanks.

Having an African American Education Department is just plain Discriminatory and redundant of programs we already have in place. Obama is just spending to buy votes where he thinks he losing his base. Frantic maybe?

Its not an African American Education Department. I sure hope the fuck you didn't teach READING.

Obama does it and he's buying votes and keeping people dependent and dumb. Reagan does it and....and...it's different! He does it for good wholesome reasons. See? Reminds me of the constant cries about increasing the debt. Reagan does it...good. Obama does...he wants to end America.

Papa Obama is buying votes for the wrong reasons

Blacks already support him > 90%. I fail to see the point in paying for votes you've already got.

That is the point
no doubt Papa Obama's internal polls are so bad
they feel they have to shore up even this part of their base

Obviously, a move done out of desperation

You've already admitted to your double standard.

Not much point in babbling on.

The idea isn't to make people be the best they can be. It's decreeing that they are the best they can be and forcing everyone into a lower common denominator until they are all equal.

Blacks already support him > 90%. I fail to see the point in paying for votes you've already got.

That is the point
no doubt Papa Obama's internal polls are so bad
they feel they have to shore up even this part of their base

Obviously, a move done out of desperation

You've already admitted to your double standard.

Not much point in babbling on.

Double standard
not at all
Of course I can see where one with a simple mind may
not understand it

No babble at all
it is a simple matter of "occam's razor"

The need to secure this base because he is in trouble
It is the best answer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back