Obama Continues To Impress

All the conservatives were worried that Obama would appoint Leftists to his cabinet. It looks like he's using centrists from the Clinton Administration, even Hillary Clinton (who, by the way, is more conservative than John McCain). His Presidency may be known as Clinton Part II, but only if conservatives take over Congress in 2010. If that doesn't happen, expect sluggish growth and even bigger government.

Centrists? CENTRISTS?! :rofl:

you can stick it, i know what you tried to do
its tipical of liberal assholes like you
btw, while i rarely watch fox news, they are still 100 times better than the rest of the media
but they still lie like you and the others

:lol: Typical chickenhawk, the fact you think they are any better much less 100 times better just proves you the typical fox news groupie. the favorite hangout for all the wannabe's. btw you have already been exposed as the liar you are, no WMD's were found. unless you want to contact the CIA and white house and let them know where you or your mates at faux news found it?

mommy_stupid.jpg

:lol: Typical chickenhawk, the fact you think they are any better much less 100 times better just proves you the typical fox news groupie. the favorite hangout for all the wannabe's. btw you have already been exposed as the liar you are, no WMD's were found. unless you want to contact the CIA and white house and let them know where you or your mates at faux news found it?

<snipped partisan bullshit>
hey bitch, please find a single post where i have claim Saddam had anything to do with 9/11
and i dont believe those fucked up polls that claim fox news watchers are uninformed

Does anyone else think this thread could just as easily have been titled, "Obama Supporters Continue to Rub One Out Every Time They See Him"?

hey bitch, please find a single post where i have claim Saddam had anything to do with 9/11
and i dont believe those fucked up polls that claim fox news watchers are uninformed

Hey chickenhawk, of course you don't believe the polls just like you didnt believe they were correct before this years election :lol: Also apparently you dont believe the biased CIA or biased White House findings that no WMD's were found. It seems anything that proves your beliefs to be wrong is biased. Yet you get your info from the same media you always talk shit about. Keep living your typical chickenhawk lifestyle and ignore all facts and findings until they fit your particular beliefs. Look out the skys falling :lol:

iraq_chickenhawk.gif

Hey chickenhawk, of course you don't believe the polls just like you didnt believe they were correct before this years election :lol: Also apparently you dont believe the biased CIA or biased White House findings that no WMD's were found. It seems anything that proves your beliefs to be wrong is biased. Yet you get your info from the same media you always talk shit about. Keep living your typical chickenhawk lifestyle and ignore all facts and findings until they fit your particular beliefs. Look out the skys falling :lol:

<snipped bullshit>
pretty simple, they didnt say "no WMD were found"
i actually read the reports, not took some lying asshole leftwing media pundits word on it

what they said was "we didnt find the stockpiles we expected" then went on to list what WAS found

see, if you would actually READ THE FUCKING REPORT, you would know this
but you are too fucking STUPID to do so

i actually read the reports, not took some lying asshole leftwing media pundits word on it

what they said was "we didnt find the stockpiles we expected" then went on to list what WAS found

Oh really chickenhawk, I did read the REPORT it says NO wmds were found. What mysterious report is this you talk about? The one from wikipedia or fox news? :lol:

Oh really chickenhawk, I did read the REPORT it says NO wmds were found. What mysterious report is this you talk about? The one from wikipedia or fox news? :lol:
ya know, why dont you just call me a racist chickenhawk
you will have about as much of an effect

meaningless when you use it out of context
thats why i still think you are a fucking moron

Weren't there recently some stories about stuff that was found and not reported to the general public at the time for security reasons?

ya know, why dont you just call me a racist chickenhawk
you will have about as much of an effect

meaningless when you use it out of context
thats why i still think you are a fucking moron

look chicken little hawk why don't you answer the question instead of changing the subject, I never thought you were a racist nor did I ever call you that did I? I called you a chickenhawk because that is what I believe you are, here is the definition $Chickenhawk-783724.jpg

Now why don't you answer the question, what report did you read that says Iraq had WMD's?

i havent heard about recent reports, but i know stuff was found

Well, I read some news reports recently talking about stuff they found but kept a secret for security reasons. I wasn't paying a great deal of attention to it at the time because it's not an argument that's of a lot of interest to me. Watching the leftists' eyes spin in opposite directions is fun and all, but really, I can find so many topics that can make them do that.

Weren't there recently some stories about stuff that was found and not reported to the general public at the time for security reasons?

well if they were they are just "stories" all the credible reports have the same conclusion NO wmd's. chemical muntions have been found which some republican senators have taken upon themselves to label as WMD but that was done for political purposes and debunked by intelligence officials. even the white house denied that those reports and findings are any indication of WMD presence.

Well, I read some news reports recently talking about stuff they found but kept a secret for security reasons. I wasn't paying a great deal of attention to it at the time because it's not an argument that's of a lot of interest to me. Watching the leftists' eyes spin in opposite directions is fun and all, but really, I can find so many topics that can make them do that.

:lol: So your supposed news report that you didn't pay a great deal of attention to is the reason why you dont have a clue. Try investigate the matter further so that you have a greater understanding. Dont blame the left for the CIA and White House findings, go find out yourself.

:lol: So your supposed news report that you didn't pay a great deal of attention to is the reason why you dont have a clue. Try investigate the matter further so that you have a greater understanding. Dont blame the left for the CIA and White House findings, go find out yourself.
your problem is you didnt actually read those reports
thats why you are so fucking ignorant of the facts

your problem is you didnt actually read those reports
thats why you are so fucking ignorant of the facts

ok enjoy your life coward, you refuse to backup your statements or your beliefs, pretty typical chickenhawk behavior if you ask me.
chickenhawk.jpg

Forum List

Back