Obama Continues To Impress

Well, I read some news reports recently talking about stuff they found but kept a secret for security reasons. I wasn't paying a great deal of attention to it at the time because it's not an argument that's of a lot of interest to me. Watching the leftists' eyes spin in opposite directions is fun and all, but really, I can find so many topics that can make them do that.

God this is so fucking classic.

Two of Bush's own top WMD inspectors, Kay and Duelfer, said no WMD was found, the country has been gone over with a fine tooth comb for 6 years, every Iraqi scientist has been interrogated....

....and some two time bush voters says she read something "in the news somewhere", but can't remember what it was, but she's certain we found WMD.

Two of Bush's own top WMD inspectors, Kay and Duelfer, said no WMD was found, the country has been gone over with a fine tooth comb for 6 years, every Iraqi scientist has been interrogated....

....and some two time bush voters says she read something "in the news somewhere", but can't remember what it was, but she's certain we found WMD.
NO, they didnt
they said the WMD they expected to find, AKA STOCKPILES, were not found
if you actually READ the reports you will see they listed a lot of stuff Saddam was not supposed to have

Are you koolaid drinkers EVER going to STFU about this? We KNOW the MFer had WMDs because WE sold the damned things to him. Then there's the fact he used them on the Kurds, and reportedly on the Iranians.

Try again. Bring some facts next time.

Oh, and did I leave out the ammo dump we blew in 91 that turned out to be unmarked chemical weapons?

Or the operational bio lab Saddam was nailed with in 93?

Hey chickenhawk, of course you don't believe the polls just like you didnt believe they were correct before this years election :lol: Also apparently you dont believe the biased CIA or biased White House findings that no WMD's were found. It seems anything that proves your beliefs to be wrong is biased. Yet you get your info from the same media you always talk shit about. Keep living your typical chickenhawk lifestyle and ignore all facts and findings until they fit your particular beliefs. Look out the skys falling :lol:

iraq_chickenhawk.gif

Hey willfully blind partisan hack, I find it rather absurd you quote the CIA ... the same CIA that taught Saddam's chemists to refine mustard gas.

It seems that all the facts in the world that prove YOUR beliefs wrong don't count when they don't suit your agenda.

Run along like a good lad with red dawn and get some facts. If you want links that verify what I have posted, the Iraq subforum is about two thirds the way down the page and they are posted all over it from each and every time some newbie like you has run in here with the same, tired BS.

And call ME a chickenhawk, dweezil. I've BEEN to Iraq. How about YOU?

Oh, and did I leave out the ammo dump we blew in 91 that turned out to be unmarked chemical weapons?

Or the operational bio lab Saddam was nailed with in 93?

Of course we all know he HAD wmd's which we sold to him thoughout the 80's and up unitl 92. But intelligence reports proved that 95% were already destroyed by UN, the remaining 5% was either destroyed or used in the first gulf war. The manufacture of chemical and biological weapons emits gases that can be detected by satelite, no evidence was shown to prove this. If Iraq was producing weapons we would have had this kind of proof.

Hey willfully blind partisan hack, I find it rather absurd you quote the CIA ... the same CIA that taught Saddam's chemists to refine mustard gas.

It seems that all the facts in the world that prove YOUR beliefs wrong don't count when they don't suit your agenda.

Run along like a good lad with red dawn and get some facts. If you want links that verify what I have posted, the Iraq subforum is about two thirds the way down the page and they are posted all over it from each and every time some newbie like you has run in here with the same, tired BS.

Well since you have been to Iraq why would I call you that? I know what the fuck a chickenhawk is, and yes I have been to Iraq, and I will be going to Kuwait next year. I not only used the CIA but the white house's own inspectors reports.

Hey dumass, no one every claimed Iraq didn't have WMD at one time. Damn, you're dumb.

And I don't care what you claim to have done in your private life, or where you claim you've been. I only care about the facts of the debate, not you're alleged private life. Anyone can claim anything about their private life. Joe Not the Plumber ring a bell? And in my experience, from family and friends, military veterans aren't prone to running around bragging in public to complete strangers about their heroic military service.

I remember 1992-2000 pretty well. Good economic times. Expanding economy. Biggest and longest economic boom in this nations history. Number of servicepeople killed in hostile action under three digits. Budget looking in really good shape in 2000.

Yes, really good years. Then came Bush and the last eight years............

Continuous repeating of this line of bullshit keeps naive people, that paid no attention to politics until the semi-black puppet entered the race for President, ignorant and unaware of the truth. That is your best play, say nothing about what you will actually do and lie repeatedly about all of the accomplishments your party has supposedly had........ anyone that was alive and paying attention during the Clinton Administration knows what you have said is nothing bit lies........ you must be very proud.

Last edited:
Of course we all know he HAD wmd's which we sold to him thoughout the 80's and up unitl 92. But intelligence reports proved that 95% were already destroyed by UN, the remaining 5% was either destroyed or used in the first gulf war. The manufacture of chemical and biological weapons emits gases that can be detected by satelite, no evidence was shown to prove this. If Iraq was producing weapons we would have had this kind of proof.

Don't try the disengenuous argument on me. We KNEW he had them. We KNEW he used them. He never fully cooperated with UN inspectors and acted like he was hiding something.

Ummm ... no on the intel reports proving 95% were destroyed? Saddam to this day is on the hook with the UN for several tons of unaccounted for bio and chem precursors.

The manufacture of bio and chem weapons underground is not detectable by satellite.

Sorry, but no sale. You take your pratisan politics out of the equation and the safe assumption based on the evidence is that he has them and has proven he will use them.

I am glad you call me a willful blind partisan hack, while you look at reports showing Iraq had WMD's in the 80's and early 90's, who didn't know that shit? You boast about being in Iraq but I was there as well, and I am talking about actual experience not propganda. I was stationed in Balad, and have been to Baghdad as well, I testified in Baghdad court for an attempted attack, I ran a JDOC surveillance operation. I caught alot more people who wanted to attack our soldiers then 99% of this board. So you can degrade me all you want, but I have been there and done that.

Don't try the disengenuous argument on me. We KNEW he had them. We KNEW he used them. He never fully cooperated with UN inspectors and acted like he was hiding something.

Ummm ... no on the intel reports proving 95% were destroyed? Saddam to this day is on the hook with the UN for several tons of unaccounted for bio and chem precursors.

The manufacture of bio and chem weapons underground is not detectable by satellite.

Sorry, but no sale. You take your pratisan politics out of the equation and the safe assumption based on the evidence is that he has them and has proven he will use them.

That's the whole ballgame. Saddam played cat and mouse and thumb yer nose with us and the UN. Violated every one of the UN Sanctions and paid out his oil for food money in graft to Germany and France. The asshole deserved being invaded.. Oh, and did I mention the several hundred thousand people Saddam buried away in mass graves! The DUmbasses from DU ain't never gonna get it.

Exactly it was an ASSumption.

I am glad you call me a willful blind partisan hack, while you look at reports showing Iraq had WMD's in the 80's and early 90's, who didn't know that shit? You boast about being in Iraq but I was there as well, and I am talking about actual experience not propganda. I was stationed in Balad, and have been to Baghdad as well, I testified in Baghdad court for an attempted attack, I ran a JDOC surveillance operation. I caught alot more people who wanted to attack our soldiers then 99% of this board. So you can degrade me all you want, but I have been there and done that.
your having been there and done your job is comendable, however, your job had nothing to do with WMD, is that not a correct statement?
and my not being in the military is not at issue either
the facts are if you read the ACTUAL reports you are claiming to have read you would see exactly what i'm telling you is in them

Hey dumass, no one every claimed Iraq didn't have WMD at one time. Damn, you're dumb.

And I don't care what you claim to have done in your private life, or where you claim you've been. I only care about the facts of the debate, not you're alleged private life. Anyone can claim anything about their private life. Joe Not the Plumber ring a bell? And in my experience, from family and friends, military veterans aren't prone to running around bragging in public to complete strangers about their heroic military service.

Of course you don't care. That would give me an edge in experience you don't have, wouldn't it? And we can't have THAT, can we? Not if it disagrees with your baseless bullshit.

Speak of "damn you're dumb" ... where'd I brag, pissant? Oh yeah, I didn't. I stated I had been somehwere. Duh.

Oh, and this isn't "in public," since you have NO fucking idea who I am other than the fact that I've just shot your flaming ass out of the sky.

Your post is nothing but a concession of ignorance and defeat on your part. That's not to mention the flat-out accusatory lie about bragging.

your having been there and done your job is comendable, however, your job had nothing to do with WMD, is that not a correct statement?
and my not being in the military is not at issue either
the facts are if you read the ACTUAL reports you are claiming to have read you would see exactly what i'm telling you is in them

you are right, my job in particular did not have an actual role in the search for WMD's. But I did work with four star general Schoomaker in Iraq who voiced the same opinion I have, and was very close to the investigation and search for WMD's. I know what is heard on the news and what can and cant be said in public because of possible conflicts. But I also know what people close to the situation really think unfiltered. Regardless of this I do believe what I am saying to be correct and have various sources. But no matter what I cannot change what people think, but thinking I am arguing this point for democrats gain is a joke, I have my opinion on Iraq regardless of what party supports the war.

I didn't degrade you. YOU degraded another member of this board calling him a chickenhawk.

I merely asked you a question.

Want to tell me who I am partisan to, btw? I didn't agree with decision to invade Iraq and you won't find me saying otherwise on this, nor any other message board, but you WILL find that I disagreed with it and why in quite a few places on THIS one.

But I'm not going to blind myself to the facts just to support that opinion. I can make that opinion stand on its own.

Saddam had WMDs, he used them, and there are tons unaccounted for with the UN, and we didn't know otherwise until we were actually in country.

And kudos to you for having been there done that.

you are right, my job in particular did not have an actual role in the search for WMD's. But I did work with four star general Schoomaker in Iraq who voiced the same opinion I have, and was very close to the investigation and search for WMD's. I know what is heard on the news and what can and cant be said in public because of possible conflicts. But I also know what people close to the situation really think unfiltered. Regardless of this I do believe what I am saying to be correct and have various sources. But no matter what I cannot change what people think, but thinking I am arguing this point for democrats gain is a joke, I have my opinion on Iraq regardless of what party supports the war.
all you really need to do is actually read those reports, not the media releases but the ACTUAL reports
they do LIST WMD that were found
some were old, yes, some were NOT
the fact that SOME were found is a FACT you want to deny
i do NOT deny the fact that the stockpiles that were expected , were NOT found
but, WMD was not the ONLY reason for OIF
but i dont like the way people lie and say none were found

Exactly it was an ASSumption.

Something EVERY commander who ever put his army in the field had to make plenty of, and you know it.

The point to my comment is that is was pretty safe assumption, and given the same facts, I'd come to the same logical conclusion each and every time.

What about this guy's story?

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - January 26, 2006 - The New York Sun

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says
By IRA STOLL, Staff Reporter of the Sun | January 26, 2006
SHARE|PRINT|EMAIL
The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.

"There are weapons of mass destruction gone out from Iraq to Syria, and they must be found and returned to safe hands," Mr. Sada said. "I am confident they were taken over."

Mr. Sada's comments come just more than a month after Israel's top general during Operation Iraqi Freedom, Moshe Yaalon, told the Sun that Saddam "transferred the chemical agents from Iraq to Syria."

Democrats have made the absence of stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq a theme in their criticism of the Bush administration's decision to go to war in 2003. And President Bush himself has conceded much of the point; in a televised prime-time address to Americans last month, he said, "It is true that many nations believed that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. But much of the intelligence turned out to be wrong."

Said Mr. Bush, "We did not find those weapons."

The discovery of the weapons in Syria could alter the American political debate on the Iraq war. And even the accusations that they are there could step up international pressure on the government in Damascus. That government, led by Bashar Assad, is already facing a U.N. investigation over its alleged role in the assassination of a former prime minister of Lebanon. The Bush administration has criticized Syria for its support of terrorism and its failure to cooperate with the U.N. investigation.

The State Department recently granted visas for self-proclaimed opponents of Mr. Assad to attend a "Syrian National Council" meeting in Washington scheduled for this weekend, even though the attendees include communists, Baathists, and members of the Islamist Muslim Brotherhood group to the exclusion of other, more mainstream groups.

Mr. Sada, 65, told the Sun that the pilots of the two airliners that transported the weapons of mass destruction to Syria from Iraq approached him in the middle of 2004, after Saddam was captured by American troops.

"I know them very well. They are very good friends of mine. We trust each other. We are friends as pilots," Mr. Sada said of the two pilots. He declined to disclose their names, saying they are concerned for their safety. But he said they are now employed by other airlines outside Iraq.

The pilots told Mr. Sada that two Iraqi Airways Boeings were converted to cargo planes by removing the seats, Mr. Sada said. Then Special Republican Guard brigades loaded materials onto the planes, he said, including "yellow barrels with skull and crossbones on each barrel." The pilots said there was also a ground convoy of trucks.

The flights - 56 in total, Mr. Sada said - attracted little notice because they were thought to be civilian flights providing relief from Iraq to Syria, which had suffered a flood after a dam collapse in June of 2002.

"Saddam realized, this time, the Americans are coming," Mr. Sada said. "They handed over the weapons of mass destruction to the Syrians."

more at link

Forum List

Back