Obama confesses that he shoved a little girl

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bripat9643, May 11, 2012.

1. bripat9643

bripat9643 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,356
    Blog: Obama Only Says He Shoved A Little Girl

In an amusingly appropriate response to the Washington Post's breathless revelation that Mitt Romney hazed a classmate while in high school, John Nolte of Big Hollywood fired back with, "DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?"

But did he really? The story that Nolte cites from Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, is no more believable than anything else in that fanciful tome.

In Dreams, Obama reflects on his own first days as a 10-year-old at his Hawaiian prep school, a transition complicated by the presence of "Coretta," the only other black student in the class. When the other students accuse Obama of having a girlfriend, Obama shoves Coretta and insists that she leave him alone. Although "his act of betrayal" buys him a reprieve from the other students, Obama understands that he "had been tested and found wanting."

Like virtually all the racial melodramas in Dreams, this one smacks of willful contrivance. Like many of them, this one bubbles up from the imagination of Bill Ayers, Obama's muse and co-author, and is no more true than the story of Obama's famed dog eating.

2. Sallow

Sallow The Big Bad Wolf. Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,394
    What about Bill Ayers?

Was he as bad as Osama Bin Laden? Part of the family Bin Laden..that the Bushies did business with?

Enquiring minds want to know..

3. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,174

Listening to the repubs and they are complaining that the Wash post is unfair because they did not do the same sized story or didn't "trash" Obama. And since they reported on Romney it's unfair.

So in order to be fair to cons. Whenever a story comes out about a con that newspaper must also do a story about Obama or it's unfair.

Since that wont happen everytime. No, since it's impossible to do everytime the cons set the bar so high so that they can cry victim. But they don't want fox news to be "fair" that way. In fact they will argue why Fox shouldn't have to adhere to their idea of fairness.
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-f...bullying-story-and-cons-idea-of-fairness.html

4. bripat9643

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,356
    What "business" did the Bush family ever do with Osama bin Laden?

Fruthermore, what does Bush have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, Bush isn't running in this election.

5. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,554
    I'm so glad we are back on subjects of social import like a 10 year old Obama pushing a classmate back in grade school.

We wasted so much time on things like gay marriage we forgot what really matters. Thanks for heeding PredFan's plea to get back to the important things.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: May 11, 2012
  6. ClosedCaption

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,174
    I quoted this because the repubs NEVER quote anyone who says the bolded out loud :lol:

7. rightwinger

rightwinger Paid Messageboard Poster Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,337
    Lil'Obama shoved a little girl on the playground

Romney beat up a queer

Seems about even

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. g5000

g5000 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,554
    Notice how the topic title implies it was Big Obama who shoved a little girl.

9. ClosedCaption

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,174
    "Whats the difference between ignorance and indifference?"

"I dont know and I dont care!" ba-da-dump-tiss

Bripatty just asked what business? and he doesnt care about your answer about the friggen BIN LADEN partnership in one post.

...but but...Obama shoved a girl one day!!?!?! Back to the important stuff hey Patty?

10. bripat9643

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,356
    In other words, you have no facts to back-up your despicable accusation. Of course, when did facts ever matter to turds like you?

Furthermore, where did I say I "didn't care" about some claimed partnership between the Bush family and bin Laden. When you prove there was one, perhaps then I will start caring about it. Until then it's just libturd moonshine.