Obama confesses that he shoved a little girl

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ OP is total Pubcrappe- Especially the Ayers was his coauthor BS, hopelessly discredited, and the Chicago thug line...the dupes are right off the wall. Romney was and is a smirking, oblivious, spoiled rich twit. His chuckling over the assault on a "homo" is the most telling and important thing. A W clone who'll say anything to get elected and do W's disastrous policies again...

Hey Bripatty, did you see the Bush bin Laden link buddy?

You asked for it, then left your own thread. Lol

I guess bripatty missed this post. And since he's missed every mention of the Bush-bin laden link for the last 10 years he cannot care about it. Maybe that's why Obama pushing a girl is so important to him.

What "business" did the Bush family ever do with Osama bin Laden?

Fruthermore, what does Bush have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, Bush isn't running in this election.

Aside from Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding Bin Laden in Afghanistan?

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh..Orlando Bosch..

Bosch was given safe haven within the US in 1990 by President George H. W. Bush, who in 1976 as head of the CIA had declined an offer by Costa Rica to extradite Bosch.
Orlando Bosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cool.. :thup:

First, neither Bush nor Reagan ever gave any money to Osama bin Laden when the Soviets occupied Afghanistan.

Second, Bush had a deal with bin Laden's older half brother before 9/11 occured. Anyone who finds anything sinister in that is simply a moron or a liberal.

I guess bripatty missed this post. And since he's missed every mention of the Bush-bin laden link for the last 10 years he cannot care about it. Maybe that's why Obama pushing a girl is so important to him.

Aside from Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding Bin Laden in Afghanistan?

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh..Orlando Bosch..

Cool.. :thup:

First, neither Bush nor Reagan ever gave any money to Osama bin Laden when the Soviets occupied Afghanistan.

Second, Bush had a deal with bin Laden's older half brother before 9/11 occured. Anyone who finds anything sinister in that is simply a moron or a liberal.

Just a minute ago you never heard of the connection, now you know all about it and cleared it just like that.

Now you are parsing when they gave him money. Dont you find that strange in the least? No? Bush's partners son attacked the US then their family was allowed to leave weird? Or are you to busy asking important questions like "How hard did Obama shove a girl on the playground?"

:doubt:

Blog: Obama Only Says He Shoved A Little Girl

In an amusingly appropriate response to the Washington Post's breathless revelation that Mitt Romney hazed a classmate while in high school, John Nolte of Big Hollywood fired back with, "DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?"

But did he really? The story that Nolte cites from Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, is no more believable than anything else in that fanciful tome.

In Dreams, Obama reflects on his own first days as a 10-year-old at his Hawaiian prep school, a transition complicated by the presence of "Coretta," the only other black student in the class. When the other students accuse Obama of having a girlfriend, Obama shoves Coretta and insists that she leave him alone. Although "his act of betrayal" buys him a reprieve from the other students, Obama understands that he "had been tested and found wanting."

Like virtually all the racial melodramas in Dreams, this one smacks of willful contrivance. Like many of them, this one bubbles up from the imagination of Bill Ayers, Obama's muse and co-author, and is no more true than the story of Obama's famed dog eating.

Shoving Girls or Cutting Hair? ..... shoving Girls is worse IMO

What about Bill Ayers?

Was he as bad as Osama Bin Laden? Part of the family Bin Laden..that the Bushies did business with?

Enquiring minds want to know..
he assaulted a little girl !! thats what he said he did !! and the bin ladens family cut off all ties with their son long before 911 !!

I'm so glad we are back on subjects of social import like a 10 year old Obama pushing a classmate back in grade school.

We wasted so much time on things like gay marriage we forgot what really matters. Thanks for heeding PredFan's plea to get back to the important things.

Right, better time spent on teen Romney. :rolleyes:

Is there any doubt had Romney pushed the girl they would frame it too as an assault today?

And there will be a lot more to come from the desperate lefties between now and November. Has to be in order to have something, anything else but Barry's record the topic of conversation.

Just a minute ago you never heard of the connection, now you know all about it and cleared it just like that.

Where did I say I never heard of it? However, I got my information off of Wiki. You aren't disputing it, so I guess we can all assume my presentation of the facts is correct.

Now you are parsing when they gave him money. Dont you find that strange in the least? No? Bush's partners son attacked the US then their family was allowed to leave weird? Or are you to busy asking important questions like "How hard did Obama shove a girl on the playground?"

:doubt:

"Parsing?" They didn't "give" him money. They had a business deal. Obama's older half brother isn't guilty of any crimes. Furthermore, the deal occured before 9/11 and therefore before anyone had any reason to think there was anything ansavory about it.

bin Laden's family was allowed to leave because the government had no legitimate cause to hold them. Do you think the government should imprison people simply becuase they happened to be related to a lawbreaker?

It's easy to attack when you stand for something, too.

But that's not the question.

The REAL question is: does anything the President said about his life when he was just a fucking kid mean diddly dog about how he is as President?

And the actual answer is "HELL no."

No more than anything Romney MAY have done as a fucking High School kid.

Both "stories" are horseshit diversions.

Why the fuck are folks not willing to debate their respective POSITIONS?

Last edited:
When he was a little boy.

Once I saw two articles in the Chicago Tribune side by side.
One said a 17 year old boy was molested by a 22 year old man.
The other said two 17 year old men raped a 23 year old coed.

The point it, 17 years old is old enough to know better. Republicans defend the worst shit. Apparently, it's the best they can do. So pathetic.

When he was a little boy.

Once I saw two articles in the Chicago Tribune side by side.
One said a 17 year old boy was molested by a 22 year old man.
The other said two 17 year old men raped a 23 year old coed.

The point it, 17 years old is old enough to know better. Republicans defend the worst shit. Apparently, it's the best they can do. So pathetic.

Shut up you ineffectual Obama-butt licker.

The fact is: the snippet from the President's book means shit.

And the claim about what Romney did (supposedly) as a high school-er also means nothing.

And EVERYTHING you post means less than nothing.

You suck, rderp.

Last edited:
True it doesn't mean anything now but it does give insight on the type of person they are or were.

Forum List

Back