Obama confesses that he shoved a little girl

That is not a crime in Indonesia...especially for a six year old

For an adult Romney to engage in hate crime, assault, unlawful restraint and animal cruelty are crimes

Hmm..

Shoving a girl is assault. He took cocaine, that is a felony. Participated in smoking marijuana. He violated the girls civil rights.

Eat dog, is just disgusting, no crime.

Romney if he did do what has been said, it was not a hate crime in 1965.

But none of it is that important, the issues of high unemployment, the lack of job creation, the legality of Obamacare, those are more important.

Yup. Those are the important things.

Kinda funny how we have folks that would rather talk about something that happened when Barry and Romney were kids.

Bunch of bs in my book.

:lol:

Romney put his pooch on the roof as an adult. As a kid and in a foreign country..Obama sampled dog meat.

And that's what you guys used to declare a "wash".

In any case..this is the sort of politics that Conservatives have fostered. What's the problem?

Id rather we focused on the big picture stuff like: Social Security is still broke, Progressive economics still has a 100% Fail and Obama's AG got a US Border Guard killed and is refusing to cooperate in the investigation

Id rather we focused on the big picture stuff like: Social Security is still broke, Progressive economics still has a 100% Fail and Obama's AG got a US Border Guard killed and is refusing to cooperate in the investigation

Why Don't you start a thread on it?

Romney guilty of....

Hate crime
Assault
Criminal Restraint
Animal cruelty

Obama guilty of...

Poor playground behavior

It is the same, both did things as minors that they wouldn't do now.

The fact that the media has us trained to take either of these stories the least bit serious shows how pathetic we are.

Edit: Include the word allegedly for both, as neither of those things are certain to have taken place.

Romney was not a minor. He did things consciously and in the case of assaulting a gay student, maliciously

You understand any individual can come out and make up a story from 40 years ago, right?

40 years ago you killed my mom and got away with it, prove it wrong.

Blog: Obama Only Says He Shoved A Little Girl

In an amusingly appropriate response to the Washington Post's breathless revelation that Mitt Romney hazed a classmate while in high school, John Nolte of Big Hollywood fired back with, "DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?"

But did he really? The story that Nolte cites from Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, is no more believable than anything else in that fanciful tome.

In Dreams, Obama reflects on his own first days as a 10-year-old at his Hawaiian prep school, a transition complicated by the presence of "Coretta," the only other black student in the class. When the other students accuse Obama of having a girlfriend, Obama shoves Coretta and insists that she leave him alone. Although "his act of betrayal" buys him a reprieve from the other students, Obama understands that he "had been tested and found wanting."

Like virtually all the racial melodramas in Dreams, this one smacks of willful contrivance. Like many of them, this one bubbles up from the imagination of Bill Ayers, Obama's muse and co-author, and is no more true than the story of Obama's famed dog eating.

If this had been Romney, they'd be parading the woman and her family around and demanding an apology.

Romney guilty of....

Hate crime
Assault
Criminal Restraint
Animal cruelty

Obama guilty of...

Poor playground behavior

The fact that the media has us trained to take either of these stories the least bit serious shows how pathetic we are.

Edit: Include the word allegedly for both, as neither of those things are certain to have taken place.

Romney was not a minor. He did things consciously and in the case of assaulting a gay student, maliciously

This story comes out 45 years after the "alledged incident". Maxwell claims he felt it was important because of the race for the Presidency.

My question is, and I shall beat this drum, where the hell was Maxwell in 2001 ?

Romney was running for Governor. Why didn't he tell this dastardly tale then?

Where the hell was Maxwell in 2007? Romney was running in the primaries for President.

A decade that Romney has been in the public eye running for various political offices and Maxwell keeps quiet?

I call bullshit on the whole episode.

Rightwinger is usually the rational voice of the democrat party, this bs should be left for the TruthMatters/RDean types.

In an amusingly appropriate response to the Washington Post's breathless revelation that Mitt Romney hazed a classmate while in high school, John Nolte of Big Hollywood fired back with, "DOES WAPO KNOW OBAMA SHOVED A LITTLE GIRL?"

But did he really? The story that Nolte cites from Obama's 1995 memoir, Dreams From My Father, is no more believable than anything else in that fanciful tome.

In Dreams, Obama reflects on his own first days as a 10-year-old at his Hawaiian prep school, a transition complicated by the presence of "Coretta," the only other black student in the class. When the other students accuse Obama of having a girlfriend, Obama shoves Coretta and insists that she leave him alone. Although "his act of betrayal" buys him a reprieve from the other students, Obama understands that he "had been tested and found wanting."

Like virtually all the racial melodramas in Dreams, this one smacks of willful contrivance. Like many of them, this one bubbles up from the imagination of Bill Ayers, Obama's muse and co-author, and is no more true than the story of Obama's famed dog eating.

I'm sure that you will agree that Impeachment proceedings are in order.

You understand any individual can come out and make up a story from 40 years ago, right?

40 years ago you killed my mom and got away with it, prove it wrong.

Five people independently verified the story among other things Romney did as a student

Romney himself shrugged it off as hijinks he was involved in at school

Republicans like to call this process vetting

Link?

I heard all five don't remember the event at all...

Can you verify this?

Only one now has a fuzzy memory, the other four stand by the story

Link?

I heard nobody, including Lauber's family, recalls the event...

Romney led 1965 Cranbrook bullying incident over student's hairstyle, Washington Post reports - chicagotribune.com

The Post said five students independently recalled the incident pretty much the same way, including Thomas Buford, a Cranbrook wrestler who said he helped to hold Lauber down and later apologized to him.

"It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me," Buford told the Post. "What a senseless, stupid, idiotic thing to do."

Friedemann said no students were disciplined over the incident.

One of the other former students who was interviewed by the Post, David Seed, said he ran into Lauber in the 1990s in a bar at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago.

Seed said he told Lauber he had witnessed the incident and "I'm sorry I didn't do more to help."

He said Lauber told him: "It was horrible ... It's something I have thought about a lot since then."

Last edited:

WOW. This has to be one of the 10 most assinine threads I have ever seen on this posting board.

Thanks for that.

I guess bripatty missed this post. And since he's missed every mention of the Bush-bin laden link for the last 10 years he cannot care about it. Maybe that's why Obama pushing a girl is so important to him.

What about Bill Ayers?

Was he as bad as Osama Bin Laden? Part of the family Bin Laden..that the Bushies did business with?

Enquiring minds want to know..

What "business" did the Bush family ever do with Osama bin Laden?

Fruthermore, what does Bush have to do with anything? In case you haven't noticed, Bush isn't running in this election.

Aside from Ronald Reagan and George HW Bush funding Bin Laden in Afghanistan?

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh..Orlando Bosch..

In 1990, Bush interceded with his father, the president, to pardon Orlando Bosch, a Cuban exile whom Attorney General Dick Thornburgh called an "unrepentant terrorist." Bosch was released from prison and granted residency in the U.S.[6]
Jeb Bush - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bosch was given safe haven within the US in 1990 by President George H. W. Bush, who in 1976 as head of the CIA had declined an offer by Costa Rica to extradite Bosch.
Orlando Bosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cool.. :thup:

Why do repubs ask for proof then skeedaddle once its provided?

Answer: they don't care about proof, no proof will change their minds.

Forum List

Back