Obama & Chris Christie together for storm relief and assistance!

That is not a recent photo......
21795_10151319714031457_1494151824_n.jpg

It's too cold for them to be in shirt sleeves and no coats.

BTW, Obama is giving speeches talking about what his folks in FEMA will do while Romney is lugging boxes of food and water........

article-0-15C1B79B000005DC-122_634x423.jpg

Once again Obama talks and sits on his butt and Romney gets to work.

article-2225348-15C35654000005DC-540_634x469.jpg

The difference is that Obama has a job. Romney is unemployed.

Not for long.......

obama says keep checking the internet for updates on ready.gov.

That's his advice. If you don't have power, wonder of wonders, you don't have internet either.

We need to develop battery technology that can last many days. For this reason.

We have it, it's just to bulky expensive, and very dirty to produce and dispose of.

I think one real answer to this problem would be, at least in areas that use Natural gas for Heat and cooking. To have small natural Gas Generators that can run right off your Gas Line, and power your house when ever the grid goes down.

Last edited:
Obama has a job? since when?
so sitting behind a desk watching a storm and pledging to give out TAXPAYERS monies is a hell of a job..

so sitting behind a desk watching a storm and pledging to give out TAXPAYERS monies is a hell of a job..

Yeah, I'm sure that's all the POTUS does in a day. But when Bush was cutting brush on his ranch Republicans (correctly) pointed out that the president is always on the job no matter where he is or what he is doing.

He was expressly told NOT to do that.

You ever work for the Red Cross?

I have..they consider this sort of stuff..a pain.

TOO BAD, he can give IT somewhere else that WILL USE IT

Where?

India?

We really don't have big food shortages in the US.

What is needed is money..or pumps.

The subways are full of water.

It's funny to see Romney shipping goods against the wishes of the Red Cross.

Basically, the Red Cross needs funding..or water pumps.

They don't need more food, water, clothing..and it actually becomes a pain in the ass to find places to store that stuff.

Fuck the Red Cross. I remember how they ripped off millions after Katrina.

Best thing to do is go around them.

Last edited:

Gosh darn it....you are just so cute when you spin your wheels like that. :lol::lol::lol:

well golly gee
don't see obama out there filling sandbags..

You are one of the most ignorant hacks on this message board. He is the POTUS. How is it his job to personally collect food or fill sandbags? And if he did you would accuse him of using it as a photo-op.

Obama is only doing it for politics. He spent the last 4 years hating the other side.

At least christity can walk across party lines like romney.

Romney will be good for this country. He really isn't anything other then a moderate.
I'm somewhat moderate, but I can't stand the $16 trillion reasons why the Democrats are going down in this election. The U.S. National Debt Clock is at $16,218,799,000,000.00

They don't need more food, water, clothing..and it actually becomes a pain in the ass to find places to store that stuff.

:lol:

This takes the cake.

:lol:

This takes the cake.

sorry but it's true..

Forum List

Back