Obama & Chris Christie together for storm relief and assistance!

Love this!

21795_10151319714031457_1494151824_n.jpg

On the other hand, we have a NY mayor who has asked Obama to stay away:

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said at a news conference Tuesday evening that he declined President Barack Obama’s offer to visit New York City in the midst of Hurricane Sandy’s aftermath, saying that a trip to New Jersey would suffice.

“I talked to the president today and I talked to his chief of staff [Jack Lew] today, particularly about a trip here. What I pointed out to him is that we would love to have him, but we‘ve got lots of things to do,” Bloomberg told reporters. “And I’m not trying to diss him, but I know he had planned a trip to New Jersey, and I said, ‘That’s fine. It represents the whole region; people understand the storm.’”

Read more: Sandy response: Bloomberg: No 'diss' to Obama - POLITICO.com

Obama has down graded our credit
Forced our economic freedom from first to seventh
6 trillion more in debt

But because he's doing his job with a hurricane=reelected.

Jesus christ.

You keep repeating these same lies over an over again.

Do you think that if you say it often enough they'll suddenly become true?

Oh yeah ... I forgot ... That's how it works for rw's.

They really are the first political group to say that they are not concerned with FACT CHECKING/

well golly gee
don't see obama out there filling sandbags..

You are one of the most ignorant hacks on this message board. He is the POTUS. How is it his job to personally collect food or fill sandbags? And if he did you would accuse him of using it as a photo-op.

oooooooooooooo, he be the King I forget:lol:

I hear Reagan tore down the Berlin Wall with his bare hands.

Bush Sr. stood out front in a hail of bullets during the Persian Gulf War.

Bush Jr. personally rescued Katrina victims in a boat.

Ohhh, I see Obama is held to a different standard than the other presidents who gave orders from behind a desk. You people have such an irrational, frothing at the mouth hatred for Obama that you will grasp at any straw to bash him.

Love this!

21795_10151319714031457_1494151824_n.jpg

On the other hand, we have a NY mayor who has asked Obama to stay away:

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg said at a news conference Tuesday evening that he declined President Barack Obama’s offer to visit New York City in the midst of Hurricane Sandy’s aftermath, saying that a trip to New Jersey would suffice.

“I talked to the president today and I talked to his chief of staff [Jack Lew] today, particularly about a trip here. What I pointed out to him is that we would love to have him, but we‘ve got lots of things to do,” Bloomberg told reporters. “And I’m not trying to diss him, but I know he had planned a trip to New Jersey, and I said, ‘That’s fine. It represents the whole region; people understand the storm.’”

Read more: Sandy response: Bloomberg: No 'diss' to Obama - POLITICO.com

Asked him to stay away/politely declined his offer. Same thing in the mind of a partisan tool.

You are one of the most ignorant hacks on this message board. He is the POTUS. How is it his job to personally collect food or fill sandbags? And if he did you would accuse him of using it as a photo-op.

Ohhh, I see Obama is held to a different standard than the other presidents who gave orders from behind a desk. You people have such an irrational, frothing at the mouth hatred for Obama that you will grasp at any straw to bash him.

do you need a tissue?

I really give Christie some credit for the way he has behaved through this awful disaster. Just now, TV footage of Christie being asked if Mittens still planned to come to NJ and if he planned to accompany Mittens on his tour of damaged areas and very Christie-like, he said he didn't know and didn't care if Mittens was coming, that he had umpty-millions without power and THAT was his first concern. (Same thing President Obama said when he was asked about the election.)

Granted that Mittens really doesn't have a job and is struggling to appear more relevant than he is or ever will be, when you get right down to it, Christie and the prez really don't have time to hold some dilettante's hand.

I respect Christie for saying it like it is instead of playing politics which is what Mittens did today.

Gosh darn it....you are just so cute when you spin your wheels like that. :lol::lol::lol:

well golly gee
don't see obama out there filling sandbags..

The problem is the the trouser-snake has never lifted a finger to help anyone till know so explain why we need to pat him on the back for doing his job.

I really give Christie some credit for the way he has behaved through this awful disaster. Just now, TV footage of Christie being asked if Mittens still planned to come to NJ and if he planned to accompany Mittens on his tour of damaged areas and very Christie-like, he said he didn't know and didn't care if Mittens was coming, that he had umpty-millions without power and THAT was his first concern. (Same thing President Obama said when he was asked about the election.)

Granted that Mittens really doesn't have a job and is struggling to appear more relevant than he is or ever will be, when you get right down to it, Christie and the prez really don't have time to hold some dilettante's hand.

I respect Christie for saying it like it is instead of playing politics which is what Mittens did today.

of course you couldn't of stopped at, I give Christie some credit..
We had to hear about Romeny blaa blaa blaa from you

obama says keep checking the internet for updates on ready.gov.

That's his advice. If you don't have power, wonder of wonders, you don't have internet either.

We need to develop battery technology that can last many days. For this reason.

We have it, it's just to bulky expensive, and very dirty to produce and dispose of.

I think one real answer to this problem would be, at least in areas that use Natural gas for Heat and cooking. To have small natural Gas Generators that can run right off your Gas Line, and power your house when ever the grid goes down.
Charles,

As these monster storms become more commonplace, which is inevitable as climate change progresses, ordinary gasoline generators will become more popular and more competitively priced. I heard my local Home Depot and Lowe's stores sold out their entire stocks of generators within hours after Sandy was predicted and there were lines of disappointed buyers.

I live just a few miles from Sandy's Ground Zero and I was among the few in the Jersey Shore region who were spared damage and/or power loss. As it was I experienced a lot of flickering and a few momentary power interruptions but, luckily, no long term loss. And those who did lose power completely will be down for at least a week.

I am a hot prospect for a generator and I'm already looking in my garage for a place to stash one.

So you're absolutely right about generators. Natural gas or gasoline.

Well yabut, Obama is expected to be able to SEE and CONTROL every THING and in every corner of the world. The friggin rw's really do believe he is a god. You can tell because they never expect their own choices to be able to do anywhere near what President Obama has done and continues to do.

Michael ‘Doing A Heck Of A Job Brownie’ Brown Berates Obama For ‘Jumping On’ Sandy Too Quickly | The New Civil Rights Movement

And the idiots hate him for doing things right and worship their own R choices for being scum suckers.

He was expressly told NOT to do that.

You ever work for the Red Cross?

I have..they consider this sort of stuff..a pain.
. He's not going through the Red Cross.

Do they know where they are going with that stuff? Have they even planned that far ahead? Since they seem to be cowboying their own little show there they should have a game plan. Anyone heard what it is?

He was expressly told NOT to do that.

You ever work for the Red Cross?

I have..they consider this sort of stuff..a pain.
. He's not going through the Red Cross.

Do they know where they are going with that stuff? Have they even planned that far ahead? Since they seem to be cowboying their own little show there they should have a game plan. Anyone heard what it is?

why is that your business? And what are doing for them?

Well, Staph, Romney and Ryan have both been caught now ridiculously showboating, and it will decide a few of what little is left of undecided voters. Reality is such a pain for you 'Conservatives'.

Well, Staph, Romney and Ryan have both been caught now ridiculously showboating, and it will decide a few of what little is left of undecided voters. Reality is such a pain for you 'Conservatives'.

We can say the same for Obama, sitting in a room watching a storm is not any big deal that we all needed to see him doing, but as you said the people will DECIDE..this storm didn't help Obama look any more Presidential just more desperate to take some heat off his screw ups..

Forum List

Back