Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich

People that don't make a lot of money also do not pay a lot of taxes, genius. So how did the tax cuts help them?? I knew that you didn't read the article. :disbelief:
not INCOME TAXES

and no, i wont read any link you post, because you are a fucking moron

You won't read ANYTHING because you have no comprehension skills. Why are you here now?? I retired early from a job I worked at for 27 years. In Government Programs. In Medicare, to be specific. Why aren't you working??? Or do you work at an entry level job that's really easy and gives you lots of time to play?? Sounds like your speed. Since you're dumber than a bag of rocks and all.
wow, you dont understand that not all jobs are 9-5 LOL

and its none of your fucking business to begin with'

not INCOME TAXES

and no, i wont read any link you post, because you are a fucking moron

You won't read ANYTHING because you have no comprehension skills. Why are you here now?? I retired early from a job I worked at for 27 years. In Government Programs. In Medicare, to be specific. Why aren't you working??? Or do you work at an entry level job that's really easy and gives you lots of time to play?? Sounds like your speed. Since you're dumber than a bag of rocks and all.

Good one!!! Oh, I get it. After dark, after the dinner crowd. You're a dishwasher!!! :lol::lol:

I can't believe it!!! "The Rabbi" did not return to defend his comment with a source. How strange. Not!!! Wish I could have made book on it.

Good one!!! Oh, I get it. After dark, after the dinner crowd. You're a dishwasher!!! :lol::lol:
wrong again
but you are known for being wrong

and gotta love it how you use that as a slam
i thought liberals were supposed to be for the lower case worker

more liberal hypocrisy on display

Yes, I did. And I actually paid attention, unlike you. The financial meltdown started in earnest in 2006. You bushites had eight years and a faux booming economy due to the inflated housing market/gambling on Wall Street. Were jobs being created? Hell no! There is a reason that no one has kept track of all jobs being hemhorraged in this country - I think the American people would riot if they know how many jobs have been quietly eliminated. And why did they move the jobs? No, it isn't because it "costs too much to do business here BS". It is out of pure greed, NAFTA and the ability to exploit third world peoples with near-slave labor and no environmental or workplace safety regulations. You know it and I know it. All for a couple more million for the CEO.

The uber wealthy got massive tax breaks for 10 years. We had ZERO job growth from 1999 to 2010. Let me say that again. ZERO job growth. What happened? They got their tax breaks. Where are the jobs? And you tell me that I'm ignorant relating to economic realities? Hmmm.

Thanks Bush voters: 2000-2010 nets zero job growth // Current
If we had zero job growth how come the unemployment rate averaged under 5%? And Bush wasnt president in 2010, although the way Obama talks you'd think he was still in office.

Source please?? You and your uninformed pals are the first to whine and complain if a lib posts without a source of their information. Well, you need to do the same.

The United States Unemployment Rate
Low was 3.8%. High was 7.4% Most of his term was around 5%.
Good enough for you? Now ready to STFU? Admit I'm right? Or will you just find something else to squawk about?

If we had zero job growth how come the unemployment rate averaged under 5%? And Bush wasnt president in 2010, although the way Obama talks you'd think he was still in office.

Source please?? You and your uninformed pals are the first to whine and complain if a lib posts without a source of their information. Well, you need to do the same.

Good enough for you? Now ready to STFU? Admit I'm right? Or will you just find something else to squawk about?

I asked for a source. You should never make a statement like you did without a source. That's all I asked for. You missed the point, as usual.

I asked for a source. You should never make a statement like you did without a source. That's all I asked for. You missed the point, as usual.

:whip:.. Rinata.. whippin up some trouble, huh....

:whip:.. Rinata.. whippin up some trouble, huh....

Hiya, Lumpy dear. :)

Google is your friend. Next time use it.

Damn!!! Are you bucking for idiot of the year??? I was not interested in the content of your post. I was ONLY making the point that you need to post a source. Now do you get it???

Damn!!! Are you bucking for idiot of the year??? I was not interested in the content of your post. I was ONLY making the point that you need to post a source. Now do you get it???
he wouldnt stand a chance against you

but then you wont win because there are still the troofer morons around

I need to post a source? Since when has VaYank, Rightwinger, Truthnatters, or any of your other left wing pals ever posted a source that wasnt from DU or similar?
Doctor, heal thyself.

Here is a statistic for you. Granting you that Bush Added 5 Trillion to the Debt over 8 years, and ignoring the fact that Democrats controlled congress for the last 2 years and help add to that number. That means that Bush added about 675 Billion per year for 8 Years.

now explain to me how Obama adding 2.7 Trillion in 18 months is better? That is a pace of 1.8 Trillion a year, and going by Obama's own Projections which are sure to be low. That means if he had 8 Years he would add about 10 Trillion to the debt. in 2 terms. or roughly 2 times as much as Bush. so once again please explain how Obama and the Dems have been so much better?

Where did the debt come from and what did Obama spend the money on?

Obama added the cost of two wars as well as the cost of the Bush tax cuts into his budget. The first honest budget in 9 years.

The country was losing 750,000 jobs a week. The Dow dropped 4,000 points. Do you have even the smallest clue what this means?

Look at where we were, look at where we are now. Think about where we could have been without Obama's economic policies.

And now Republicans want to withhold unemployment benefits? Think about what that would do to the economy.

And Republicans fucking apologized to BP and want American citizens to pay for the clean up????? Think about what THAT means.

After you've thought about these things, come back and we can have a "real" discussion.

LOL you are hopeless. First off you Dems love to ignore the fact the Dems controlled both houses of Congress and the purse stings for Bushes last 2 terms. Coincidentally Shortly after they were in power the Economic Decline began. A decline Driven by bad loans fought for tooth in nail by your beloved Dems. You know the ones who told us Fanny and Freddie were doing just fine. Your selective memory is getting the best of you.

Obama spent the money on a bunch of stimulus that did not work the way it was advertised, and programs that will continue to grow and add to the debt like a health care plan that does not cover everyone, and will not deliver on it's promise of lowering costs. His future Deficit projections are very much understated and anyone with half a brain can see it. There is no justification for it other than that that exists in your hopelessly biased mind. We have 4 million less jobs now than when he took office. We are more divided than ever before. We are not out of Iraq, Afghanistan is a mess. Gitmo is still open.

I could go on but you get my point.

Just what is it you like about this guy. I just do not get it.

Looking back over some old posts I was struck by the fact that right wingers have never stopped lying. Republicans held both houses, the presidency and the Supreme Court for 6 straight years and here is one lying out his ass.

Things just don't seem to change with right wingers. They are adroit liars. They just can't stop.

The party of the rich

124151122.jpg

Forum List

Back