Obama can win without Ohio

Only problem is..............I don't really think Obama is going to lose Ohio.

Matter of fact, the local news stations have picked up on the latest ad by Mittens saying that Jeep is going to send American jobs to China, and ALL OF THEM have debunked it as a lie.

But then again................so did the CEO's of Jeep.

Yep, it appears Obama has this election locked up.

Obama loses in VA.

Obama loses in OH.

Obama loses in CO.

You should sign up for suicide watch.

You're just nervous because your stupid ass will soon be gone.

Actually, you're just flapping because after Obama goes you'll be looking for a job when Romney takes away your government handout.

I'm watching our affirmative action liar-in-chief talking about what great things he's done these past four years. Followed by CNN showing reports that over 2/3 of the country still think the economy stinks and the country is going in the wrong direction.

Better start collecting your own firewood asswipe.

Only problem is..............I don't really think Obama is going to lose Ohio.

Matter of fact, the local news stations have picked up on the latest ad by Mittens saying that Jeep is going to send American jobs to China, and ALL OF THEM have debunked it as a lie.

But then again................so did the CEO's of Jeep.

CNN just reported that the Obama ground game does not look as enthusiastic as it did in 2008 while the Romney campaign looks like Obama's campaign did four years ago.

NaziCons are funny. See ya late Tuesday night or Wednesday. Oh, probably not...

BTW, when does your bet to leave the board become effective?

Pisswad Chris posts another one of his low I.Q. turds and then runs.

He always runs.

He's the asshole who predicted Scott Walker would get recalled.

He's batting 100%...he's not been right once.

Obama loses in VA.

Obama loses in OH.

Obama loses in CO.

You should sign up for suicide watch.

You're just nervous because your stupid ass will soon be gone.

Actually, you're just flapping because after Obama goes you'll be looking for a job when Romney takes away your government handout.

I'm watching our affirmative action liar-in-chief talking about what great things he's done these past four years. Followed by CNN showing reports that over 2/3 of the country still think the economy stinks and the country is going in the wrong direction.

Better start collecting your own firewood asswipe.

:clap2: lol!

All he really needs is Virginia or Colorado.

This is true. But he won't win either of those states.

So, the reality is that Romney is at 257 not counting Ohio, Nevada, Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and New Mexico.

So, if Romney wins Ohio, he will hit a minimum of 275. If Obama loses Ohio, he will lose.

I live in Ohio and if Romney wins...it was fixed.

^^^^^ Lying lib already makes excuses for this FAILED President. You're pathetic.

I'm sorry... most Ohioans know the economy is headed in the right direction after the GOP mega economic crash.

You have a REPUBLICAN governor.. and the economy is NOT heading in the right direction. Increasing unemployment, HIGHER than when President Dumbo took office, is NOT RECOVERY.. Just because you slurp the kool-aid, doesn't mean the rest of Ohio is as gullible and a HACK like you.

^^^^^ Lying lib already makes excuses for this FAILED President. You're pathetic.

I'm sorry... most Ohioans know the economy is headed in the right direction after the GOP mega economic crash.

You have a REPUBLICAN governor.. and the economy is NOT heading in the right direction. Increasing unemployment, HIGHER than when President Dumbo took office, is NOT RECOVERY.. Just because you slurp the kool-aid, doesn't mean the rest of Ohio is as gullible and a HACK like you.

And Ohio voters have put the Republican governor in his place by stopping his agenda with the ballot box.

And Ohio voters have put the Republican governor in his place by stopping his agenda with the ballot box.

Oh you mean dirty Union pay offs?

Lorain county, Cincinnati, and some counties along the Ohio River will go for Romney. The rest will go for Obama.

Kasich got elected Governor on the promise of new jobs. He tried to wreck unions, did absolutely nothing to help the auto industry, refused to allow high speed rail into the state, cut school funding, and tried to stop early voting, among other dirty deeds. Ohio does not forgive. Ohio does not forget.

You really don't understand this idea of "mixed" government most normal Americans have..

New York votes for Republican Mayors, Republican Governors and Republican representatives on the state level..but goes for Democrats on the Federal level.

Lorain county, Cincinnati, and some counties along the Ohio River will go for Romney. The rest will go for Obama.

Kasich got elected Governor on the promise of new jobs. He tried to wreck unions, did absolutely nothing to help the auto industry, refused to allow high speed rail into the state, cut school funding, and tried to stop early voting, among other dirty deeds. Ohio does not forgive. Ohio does not forget.

They are really still trying to suppress the vote.

Forum List

Back