Obama can win without Ohio

You have a REPUBLICAN governor.. and the economy is NOT heading in the right direction. Increasing unemployment, HIGHER than when President Dumbo took office, is NOT RECOVERY.. Just because you slurp the kool-aid, doesn't mean the rest of Ohio is as gullible and a HACK like you.

And Ohio voters have put the Republican governor in his place by stopping his agenda with the ballot box.

Oh you mean dirty Union pay offs?

See what you have here Truthseeker is the republican bubble at it's best. I'm sure this person lives nowhere near Ohio but she knows all about Ohio. Tell her how OUR republican governor Turned his back on Teachers, fire fighters Police, State Troopers, Prison guards, Sheriffs and most of all the auto workers. Tell her this may be why the golden boy Josh Mandel is getting hammered by Sherrod Brown. Tell her how out of 17 Ohio polls Romney wins 1. See let's go by what Fox says and forget about what the actual people of OHIO think. Like our republican governor did. We ain't forgot.

All he really needs is Virginia or Colorado.

And he's polling agead in both. Albeit by a hair.
So yes, Ohio is not as crucial for Obama as it is for Romney. But all the margins are slim and imho turnout will decide this one.

And regardless of what they say, there isn't a single Romney supporter who wouldn't gladly trade the positions in the polls of the candidates right now.

Lorain county, Cincinnati, and some counties along the Ohio River will go for Romney. The rest will go for Obama.

Kasich got elected Governor on the promise of new jobs. He tried to wreck unions, did absolutely nothing to help the auto industry, refused to allow high speed rail into the state, cut school funding, and tried to stop early voting, among other dirty deeds. Ohio does not forgive. Ohio does not forget.

I have cousins in Ohio and they say the exact same thing.

Lorain county, Cincinnati, and some counties along the Ohio River will go for Romney. The rest will go for Obama.

Kasich got elected Governor on the promise of new jobs. He tried to wreck unions, did absolutely nothing to help the auto industry, refused to allow high speed rail into the state, cut school funding, and tried to stop early voting, among other dirty deeds. Ohio does not forgive. Ohio does not forget.

No. You don't.

And Ohio voters have put the Republican governor in his place by stopping his agenda with the ballot box.

Oh you mean dirty Union pay offs?

See what you have here Truthseeker is the republican bubble at it's best. I'm sure this person lives nowhere near Ohio but she knows all about Ohio. Tell her how OUR republican governor Turned his back on Teachers, fire fighters Police, State Troopers, Prison guards, Sheriffs and most of all the auto workers. Tell her this may be why the golden boy Josh Mandel is getting hammered by Sherrod Brown. Tell her how out of 17 Ohio polls Romney wins 1. See let's go by what Fox says and forget about what the actual people of OHIO think. Like our republican governor did. We ain't forgot.

Two pissants in Ohio mean nothing. You have no more access to news on the state than anyone else.

Your other senator is ? A republican.

No. You don't.

Let's hope not...there or anywhere else.

She's living proof the movie "Idiocracy" might be a prophecy.

I know i'm in the minority, but i don't see it coming down to Ohio. I think Romney wraps it up without needing Ohio. I think he's gonna win going away. His large margin of victory is gonna be the big shocker and story of this Election. But i have been wrong before. So i guess we'll see.

No. You don't.

:lol: Oh, yes I do!! You know, I think you bat crap crazies lie so much that you think everybody else lies, too. Not so. I have cousins in Garfield Heights, Cleveland, Ashtabula, and Geneva.

$imagesCA5S13RS.jpg

Only problem is..............I don't really think Obama is going to lose Ohio.

Matter of fact, the local news stations have picked up on the latest ad by Mittens saying that Jeep is going to send American jobs to China, and ALL OF THEM have debunked it as a lie.

But then again................so did the CEO's of Jeep.

Mitt never said that.

But don't let facts stop you.

Let us hope that every American citizen that is eligible to vote, and all the voter suppression activities do not hinder the process(living a dream), elects the right person for the job.
Vote!

All he really needs is Virginia or Colorado.

Yep, it appears Obama has this election locked up.

Obama loses in VA.

Obama loses in OH.

Obama loses in CO.

You should sign up for suicide watch.

I live in Ohio and if Romney wins...it was fixed.

Ohio is a purple state, it could go either way. But you probably already knew that but are just playing dumb.

In the last ten presidential elections Ohio voted for a Republican President six times.

Obama loses in VA.

Obama loses in OH.

Obama loses in CO.

You should sign up for suicide watch.

I live in Ohio and if Romney wins...it was fixed.

Indeed, it could not possibly be because Obama was never qualified and has spent the past 4 years demonstrating it.

:clap2:

Question...................if Obama wins a second term, will you change your sig line to something positive about him?

If you take the bet, I'll say something nice about Mittens, and you can even write it.

Forum List

Back