Romney takes lead in Michigan Poll

Republican Nominee Mitt Romney 46.86%
President Barack Obama 46.24%
Another candidate 4.94%
Undecided 1.96%

That 1.96% you can almost put in Romney's election day bank. Undecideds break for the challenger in the final days - OVERWHELMINGLY. We can expect to pull about 2% off of the 3rd party candidate polling once the voter is actually voting - alone. That's about 3.5 % lead in Michigan.. Coupled with Election day turnout.. The state is ours.

my good money is on Obama, as the men who make a living betting in Vegas still have Obama winning.

Does MI really matter of Obama wins Ohio and Iowa? I don't think it does.

Word has it if Obama wins Ohio, team Romney has to win all other swing states. I dont see him gaining Nevada or Iowa at this point.

over the past two weeks Obama has erased the small national lead Romney enjoyed post debate. FL is back in play, WI is leaning blue but who knows.

my good money is on Obama, as the men who make a living betting in Vegas still have Obama winning.

Does MI really matter of Obama wins Ohio and Iowa? I don't think it does.

Word has it if Obama wins Ohio, team Romney has to win all other swing states. I dont see him gaining Nevada or Iowa at this point.

over the past two weeks Obama has erased the small national lead Romney enjoyed post debate. FL is back in play, WI is leaning blue but who knows.

Like I said, we will both see very soon. Here's to a fair and honest election, regardless of political affiliation.

so far it looks good. My mom had to stand ion line in FL for three hours and a lot of people were quite pisssed. My sister had no such issues on the west coast of FL voting. I sent mine via absentee ballot as I travel over seas a lot for work and will be on the other end of the planet come the 6th of November. I checked with the state of FL and my vote has been counted.

so far so good but those long lines need to be handled.

I think it's going to be much worse tomorrow. There is a groundswell of Conservative/Tea Party voters hitting the Polls tomorrow.

Just listening to the news last night down here in Florida.

If you believe such things Romney is up 6 points of Barry the Benghazi asshole.

Just listening to the news last night down here in Florida.

If you believe such things Romney is up 6 points of Barry the Benghazi asshole.

Florida is A DEFINITE for Romney.. Florida, NC, and Virginia should have all been moved to the Romney column.

It will be funny if Romney wins. He can fuck up your country even more, and you wouldn't have any right to complain.

History has proven that most of the undecided votes go with the challenger. Being so close it looks like Romney is going to win!

amnestysurgeoct197.jpg

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

Tossup states, the night before election

Colorado President Obama 1.5 6 polls, 4 Obama, 2 Romney

Florida Governor Romney 1.5 6 polls 3 Romney, 2 Obama, one tie

Iowa President Obama 2.4 7 polls 5 Obama, 2 Romney

Michigan President Obama 4.0 6 polls, 5 Obama, 1 Romney

Nevada President Obama 2.8 5 polls, all Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 7 polls, 6 Obama, one tie

North Carolina Governor Romney 5 polls, 3 Romney, 2 ties

Ohio President Obama 2.9 7 polls, 6 Obama, one tie

Pennsylvania President Obama 3.8 7 polls, 6 Obama, one tie

Virginia President Obama 0.3 10 polls, 5 Obama, 3 Romney, 2 ties

Wisconsin President Obama 4.2 5 polls, 4 Obama, one tie

On the night before election day, Romney leads in only two of the tossup states. And it looks like only Virginia is shaky in the President column. At best it looks like Romney may get 248 electorial votes. And he may very well not get Virginia. So that would leave him with 235. Don't see Romney winning.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...llege_map.html

Tossup states, the night before election

Colorado President Obama 1.5 6 polls, 4 Obama, 2 Romney

Florida Governor Romney 1.5 6 polls 3 Romney, 2 Obama, one tie

Iowa President Obama 2.4 7 polls 5 Obama, 2 Romney

Michigan President Obama 4.0 6 polls, 5 Obama, 1 Romney

Nevada President Obama 2.8 5 polls, all Obama

New Hampshire President Obama 7 polls, 6 Obama, one tie

North Carolina Governor Romney 5 polls, 3 Romney, 2 ties

Ohio President Obama 2.9 7 polls, 6 Obama, one tie

Pennsylvania President Obama 3.8 7 polls, 6 Obama, one tie

Virginia President Obama 0.3 10 polls, 5 Obama, 3 Romney, 2 ties

Wisconsin President Obama 4.2 5 polls, 4 Obama, one tie

On the night before election day, Romney leads in only two of the tossup states. And it looks like only Virginia is shaky in the President column. At best it looks like Romney may get 248 electorial votes. And he may very well not get Virginia. So that would leave him with 235. Don't see Romney winning.

what are the percentage of republicans and democrats polled? Romney is dominating independants and has since the first debate.

Forum List

Back