Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany

Did obama back in 2001 actually compare America to Nazi Germany? What a hypocrite he gets elected and does that very thing.

Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany - YouTube

Let me make sure I understand this.

You are comparing the treatment of blacks who wanted to serve in the military and protect a country where they had been slaves to some Americans who have declared war on this country and vowed to see this country destroyed?

Wow, anything to attack this president. Obama thought Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Next, you'll be telling us he was a "misunderstood hero".

You are a fucking idiot. stop putting your opinion in place to what obama actually said.

The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany

Did obama back in 2001 actually compare America to Nazi Germany? What a hypocrite he gets elected and does that very thing.

Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany - YouTube

Let me make sure I understand this.

You are comparing the treatment of blacks who wanted to serve in the military and protect a country where they had been slaves to some Americans who have declared war on this country and vowed to see this country destroyed?

Wow, anything to attack this president. Obama thought Timothy McVeigh was a terrorist. Next, you'll be telling us he was a "misunderstood hero".

Ditto.

Dttohead I guess obama was right he has made America closely resemble nazi germany

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Whats next? Is Obama going to call Americans lazy?

What the hell will you all do when he wins again in 2012?

1. I think he has already called *all* Americans lazy.
2. Him get elected again?:lol::lol::lol:
3. After these three years of ruin, expressly enhanced by Obama, I don't think the *libturd lights* will go to the voting booths like they did first time around.
4. I am 100% sure *all blacks* will still vote for him, being mind numbs robots they are and 87.2% of all blacks are indeed racists, and will automatically vote for black skin color, no matter what.
5. No, there is noway of him getting back into office.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obamination is eerily like Hitler in these areas....

He constantly talks about how evil banks are for causing our economic problems like Hitler blamed the Jews that operated their financial industry.

He talks about working as a collective group for one cause much like the Nazis did telling everyone to sacrifice for the common collective good.

He promotes himself as a Messiah figure for everyone to follow, much like Hitler.

He is constantly molding the Govt to give him more power, much like Hitler did eliminating his competition within the Govt to eventually become die Führer.

Obamination is eerily like Hitler in these areas....

He constantly talks about how evil banks are for causing our economic problems like Hitler blamed the Jews that operated their financial industry.

He talks about working as a collective group for one cause much like the Nazis did telling everyone to sacrifice for the common collective good.

He promotes himself as a Messiah figure for everyone to follow, much like Hitler.

He is constantly molding the Govt to give him more power, much like Hitler did eliminating his competition within the Govt to eventually become die Führer.

"yes we can change you can believe in"

Sorry bout that,

Hitler promised health care for everyone, jobs for 100% of the German people and protection from what he called the beginning of a widespread uprising.

1. I can see the comparisons.
2. He has become the thing he earlier hated.
3. Thats gotta suck real bad.:eusa_eh:
4. But he is the negro mans Hitler, so its okay folks.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And by denying a permit for the Canada-to-Texas Keystone pipeline, Obama has created a Chinese-Canadian partnership and by doing so, has become a danger to this country. He would rather see the JOBS go to Asia, than help those unemployed union workers, right here at home, find gainful, high-paying JOBS.
Obama did the right thing by sending those jobs to China.
Yeah.....that's when it all.....

handjob.gif

America is just an awful Obamination now. He has become everything he supposedly despised in the past. 'Hope & Change' = 'STFU you silly Suckers and just take it!' :(

And yet the party he leads is the party of the big tent. Ironic isn't it that a contemporary conservative calls the president out, a conservative one presumes who opposes gay marriage, supports voter suppression, distrusts blacks, hates immigrants and lauds corporatism as embodied in and benefited by CU v. FEC.
Mindless moonbattery stated as fact.

Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

Hitler promised health care for everyone, jobs for 100% of the German people and protection from what he called the beginning of a widespread uprising.
German national health care began under Otto von Bismarck in the 19th century.

Otto von Bismarck - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Health Insurance Bill of 1883
The first bill that had success was the Health Insurance bill, which was passed in 1883. The program was considered the least important from Bismarck's point of view, and the least politically troublesome. The program was established to provide health care for the largest segment of the German workers. The health service was established on a local basis, with the cost divided between employers and the employed. The employers contributed 1/3, while the workers contributed 2/3s . The minimum payments for medical treatment and Sick Pay for up to 13 weeks were legally fixed. The individual local health bureaus were administered by a committee elected by the members of each bureau, and this move had the unintended effect of establishing a majority representation for the workers on account of their large financial contribution. This worked to the advantage of the Social Democrats who – through heavy Worker membership – achieved their first small foothold in public administration.[63]

Obama has ushered in the Police State much faster and effectively than most could have imagined. He did it with cunning stealth. He was the 'Savior' after all. All Americans should see the Documentary 'The Obama Deception.' The Global Elite played this one perfectly. So many have been duped. The 'Savior' aint no Savior people. Wake up.

Obama has ushered in the Police State much faster and effectively than most could have imagined. He did it with cunning stealth. He was the 'Savior' after all. All Americans should see the Documentary 'The Obama Deception.' The Global Elite played this one perfectly. So many have been duped. The 'Savior' aint no Savior people. Wake up.

Yes we can

Forum List

Back