Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Did obama back in 2001 actually compare America to Nazi Germany? What a hypocrite he gets elected and does that very thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNlZYRjtLcU&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL408EBA62A8D59515]Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany - YouTube[/ame]

and yet he signs a bill making it legal to detain citizens without trial......

funny that.....he moves us closer to a military state and cries foul?

That is what his leash holders demand. And they arent all that different from Romneys leash holders except that they arent suffering from a complete moral void.

we are slowly being stripped of our rights ...and jim is correct it is both parties and their handlers...all this gop drama keeps americans from realizing that now you can be detained and court held in a military setting......why? why would that be...could it be the large corps are afraid of the occupy movement and want to be able to shut it down completely?

we are slowly being stripped of our rights ...and jim is correct it is both parties and their handlers...all this gop drama keeps americans from realizing that now you can be detained and court held in a military setting......why? why would that be...could it be the large corps are afraid of the occupy movement and want to be able to shut it down completely?

I agree 100% But we will go in the motion acting like we will elect someone of our own choice, when most never realize they are only voting for what is allowed.
I'm glad you finally see this.

i have seen this for a long time there nc......that the parties are no different that parties are only thing to distract the voters from what is really going on....

I agree I started seeing it back with Bush Sr., but the eye openner was not really felt until Bush Jr. came along.

Did obama back in 2001 actually compare America to Nazi Germany? What a hypocrite he gets elected and does that very thing.

Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany - YouTube

And yet the party he leads is the party of the big tent. Ironic isn't it that a contemporary conservative calls the president out, a conservative one presumes who opposes gay marriage, supports voter suppression, distrusts blacks, hates immigrants and lauds corporatism as embodied in and benefited by CU v. FEC.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmBxVfQTuvI]Dinah Washington: What Difference A Day Makes - YouTube[/ame]

Obama calls The United States Of America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany - YouTube
DEFLECTION
And yet the party he leads is the party of the big tent. Ironic isn't it that a contemporary conservative calls the president out, a conservative one presumes who opposes gay marriage, supports voter suppression, distrusts blacks, hates immigrants and lauds corporatism as embodied in and benefited by CU v. FEC.

Did obama compare America to NAZI Germany? And also did obama in 2011 sign a bill the NDAA 2012 into law that would have fit in Nazi Germany?

I've observed on this board before that the Big 0 is using the tactics and the has the goals of Hitler.

He uses the Big Lie, the common enemy and the directed hate.

Mien Kampf is undoubtedly on his reading list.

A Conservative sees these things as States Rights issues. A liberal sees these things as the business and the job of the government to regulate, and control.

I hate it when people make comparisons between Hitler and Obama.

It puts Hitler in a bad light. :doubt:

At least hitler was up front with what he was doing. The Big 0 always, always, says he is doing one thing while he is doing something else.

goering.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

goering.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

obama the one you blindly support said America "uncomfortably similar" to Nazi Germany, and you post Nazi propaganda. obama the one you support signed into law the bill that took away your rights to due process and a trial. Yet you post Nazi propaganda

Last edited:
I hate it when people make comparisons between Hitler and Obama.

It puts Hitler in a bad light. :doubt:

At least hitler was up front with what he was doing. The Big 0 always, always, says he is doing one thing while he is doing something else.

Having a population able to figure that out is what you get when you mandate every citizen to go to school! Fancy that!

Forum List

Back