Obama calls for cops to wear body cameras

Good. The more cameras the better. Had Darren Wilson had a camera on he would still have a job and would be totally and completely exonerated. Brown, on the other hand, would be seen as the violent thug that he WAS!! We can all feel a little safer that he is a WAS and not an IS.

Why do you have an almost religious amount of faith in his side of the story?
Why do you have an almost religious amount of faith in his lying accomplice's side of the story?

I don't.

Have you seen me offer any opinion as to what went on that day?

The Whole Ferguson story is a shame and a sham....sold to America by lairs and perjurers (the eyewitnesses who started it all by saying Brown was shot in the back.)...and perpetrated by discredited Race Huslters...professional Race Hustlers....who make their money by selling out the very people they are supposed to speak for...that's you Sharpton...you scumbag....but there are too many more Sharpton running around.

It actually just a law of averages.

Since most of the people in this country are While, it is only natural and appropriate that most of the police officers are While. And, while only 13% of the country is Black, MOST of the murders committed in this country, are committed by Blacks. And, I don't have the stats for the other crimes, but many many more are committed by Blacks.....maybe most other crimes too.....than their 13% proportion to the population.

AND MOST BLACK CRIME, especially murders are COMMITTED AGAINST OTHER BLACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All this naturally means that, every single day......lots and lots of White cops are going to be confronting and arresting Blacks and the law of averages also says that plenty of those confrontations are going to go bad for one reason of the other...with an ugly outcome.

So, I have three points for you fucking RACE Hustlers:

1) That "child" Brown, who was 6' 6 weighing 320 pounds, got killed in a confrontation with a police officer after he had had committed two felonies on the day he died...and it is surprising....based on the law of averages that it doesn't happen more often than it does.

2) When in the HELL are you fucking Race Hustlers going to do or say something about why BLACKS commit MOST of the murders committed in this country....isn't 50 years of the War on Poverty, the Great Society, and Affirmative action ENOUGH? When is ENOUGH ever going to come?

3) And why is it o.k for Blacks to kill vast numbers of other Blacks and it only becomes a problem when a white man kills just one.

FUCK AL SHARPTON.

Race baiters will just say the film is racist. Wasn't there a film of Michael Brown throttling that clerk?

Oh and by the way, Al Sharpton the tax evader was part of Obama's team at this event.
Which is unacceptable. I cant believe that a race baiting hatemonger was brought to the whitehouse to address something like this. Al should be shunned for spreading his hate, not regarded as some asinine leader of anything.

Which I guarantee you will exonerate police officers the majority of the time.

Be careful what you wish for.

Obama Calls for Police to Resist 'Militarized Culture'

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Obama Calls for Police to Wear Body Cameras
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

President Barack Obama asked federal agencies on Monday for concrete recommendations to ensure the U.S. isn't building a "militarized culture" within police departments, as he promoted the use of body cameras by police in the wake of the shooting of an unarmed 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri.

Obama spoke after meeting with mayors, civil rights leaders and law enforcement officials at the White House to discuss a recently completed review of federal programs that provide military-style equipment to local police departments — such as the kind used to dispel racially charged protests in Ferguson after Michael Brown was shot dead. Although Obama didn't call for those programs to be pulled back, he said there was a need to create accountability, transparency and trust between police and the communities they serve.

"This is not a problem just of Ferguson, Missouri. This is a national problem," Obama said.

In tandem with the meeting, the White House announced it wants more police to wear cameras that capture their interactions with civilians. The cameras are part of a $263 million spending package to help police departments improve their community relations. Of the total, $74 million would be used to help pay for 50,000 of the small, lapel-mounted cameras to record police on the job, with state and local governments paying half the cost

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Obama Calls for Police to Wear Body Cameras
Thugs in general hate cameras, they are a recorded witness that doesn't lie.
Thats why the cops have fought fervently against such things. They dont want to be held to the standard of the law.

As asinine as this move by Obama was, I have to give him some credit for the suggestion. It is a LONG time in coming. I have been saying for years that cops should be filmed at all times while on duty - it is deplorable that officers of the law who have an INCREDIBLE amount of power over our lives and rights are not already required to have cameras on them. Expect the cops to fight this though - they have already tried to make filming them illegal in many places.

Maybe we should also require body cameras be worn by everyone with concealed and open carry licenses.
Because cameras should be required whenever exercising our rights...

Cameras on us as we vote, anytime we want to speak and certainly in our churches - can't have that freedom of religion off camera...

No that is asinine. There is a difference in having a camera on you when the GOVERNMENT has empowered you to act on its behalf to include killing me or removing my rights and Joe Normal exercising those right protected by the constitution. A MASSIVE difference.

Race baiters will just say the film is racist. Wasn't there a film of Michael Brown throttling that clerk?
Sure. And Phelps was protesting funerals for years but the massive majority of us wrote him off because he was a quack. Cameras would go a LONG way in mitigating the damage done by these shootings. The reality is that the public does not trust the police and for good reason. I would bet that you find recording these things and having those recordings exonerate or condemn the cops that shoot people would go a long way in mitigating that.

"Bad news for black males Obama calls for cops to wear body cameras"

That you're unaware of the inherent racism of this is telling, and comes as no surprise, as 'body cameras' are just as likely to document misdeeds by law enforcement, thus exposing the lie contrived by you and other racists on the right that African-American males are 'prone' to violent crime.

The PC Police will find a way around this. Those cameras can't catch everything, and the PC Police will be more than happy to "fill in the blanks".

White cop, and a call involving a black person? Go the other way if you value your life and your career.

That's it......let the poison out.

"Bad news for black males Obama calls for cops to wear body cameras"

That you're unaware of the inherent racism of this is telling, and comes as no surprise, as 'body cameras' are just as likely to document misdeeds by law enforcement, thus exposing the lie contrived by you and other racists on the right that African-American males are 'prone' to violent crime.
Inner city young black males are involved in violent crime at a higher rate than other groups.

How about we take all cops out of black neighborhoods? Since they hate them so much. Let them handle their own problems. Between that, abortion, and black on black murders. They would be extinct in a few years. Thanks to liberal policies.

Oh and by the way, Al Sharpton the tax evader was part of Obama's team at this event.
Which is unacceptable. I cant believe that a race baiting hatemonger was brought to the whitehouse to address something like this. Al should be shunned for spreading his hate, not regarded as some asinine leader of anything.

Birds of a feather flock together. Obama is nothing more than a rabble-rousing, "community organizer" who is little more than an articulate version of Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson. Same mentality and the same underlying hatred for traditional, Constitutional American and white folks in particular.

A body camera should be required of every single police officer in this country. When they know their actions are being filmed you're going to see their attitudes and the way they interact with the public change quite a bit.

And when big, ugly, dangerous, violent thugs approach cops (doing the job taxpayers pay them to do) in a violent or threatening manner we can all see why they're (the cops) justified when they send said thugs 6 feet under.

A body camera should be required of every single police officer in this country. When they know their actions are being filmed you're going to see their attitudes and the way they interact with the public change quite a bit.

And when big, ugly, dangerous, violent thugs approach cops (doing the job taxpayers pay them to do) in a violent or threatening manner we can all see why they're (the cops) justified when they send said thugs 6 feet under.

Which I guarantee you will exonerate police officers the majority of the time.

Be careful what you wish for.

Obama Calls for Police to Resist 'Militarized Culture'

President Barack Obama asked federal agencies on Monday for concrete recommendations to ensure the U.S. isn't building a "militarized culture" within police departments, as he promoted the use of body cameras by police in the wake of the shooting of an unarmed 18-year-old in Ferguson, Missouri.

Obama spoke after meeting with mayors, civil rights leaders and law enforcement officials at the White House to discuss a recently completed review of federal programs that provide military-style equipment to local police departments — such as the kind used to dispel racially charged protests in Ferguson after Michael Brown was shot dead. Although Obama didn't call for those programs to be pulled back, he said there was a need to create accountability, transparency and trust between police and the communities they serve.

"This is not a problem just of Ferguson, Missouri. This is a national problem," Obama said.

In tandem with the meeting, the White House announced it wants more police to wear cameras that capture their interactions with civilians. The cameras are part of a $263 million spending package to help police departments improve their community relations. Of the total, $74 million would be used to help pay for 50,000 of the small, lapel-mounted cameras to record police on the job, with state and local governments paying half the cost

I don't have a problem with this and I think it's a pretty good idea. If I was a cop, I would offer to wear one just so that no one could falsely accuse me of things.

it will be interesting

watching the likes of sharpton and holder

demand that the cops not release the cop cam videos

on the next incident

--LOL

Birds of a feather flock together. Obama is nothing more than a rabble-rousing, "community organizer" who is little more than an articulate version of Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson. Same mentality and the same underlying hatred for traditional, Constitutional American and white folks in particular.

articulate version of Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson.

not really

he is only when in front of a teleprompter

take that away

and he turns into a bumbling idiot

This reminds me of the (Audi) "unintended acceleration" scam that unscrupulous lawyers made millions off of. Somehow, making drivers put their feet on the brake pedal before shifting into "Drive" magically solved this "product defect."

In the same way, cameras will disprove 90% of the bogus "police brutality" claims. (Of course the mainstream media will "edit" the tapes to stir up their constituent zombies, just like they did for Rodney King and Trevor Martin.)

Then you agree with President Obama that cameras would be a good thing?

Good. The more cameras the better. Had Darren Wilson had a camera on he would still have a job and would be totally and completely exonerated. Brown, on the other hand, would be seen as the violent thug that he WAS!! We can all feel a little safer that he is a WAS and not an IS.

If that's what the video shows then the public would at least have access to that information. Cooler heads might prevail instead of letting rumors fester.

Forum List

Back