Obama Called Fluke but Said Nothing to Tornado Victims

if the right is all about personal responsibility, the shouldnt a responsible person not be living in an area prone to tornadoes? or at least be reasonably prepared in the event one occurs?

President Obama sent tornado victims SOMETHING BETTER than a phone call photo op.

He sent them a FEDERAL AGENCY that wasn't hampered by political appointee INCOMPETENCE.

So hard to understand Obama Fluffers sometimes, they tend to talk with their mouth full.

obama-golfing-again.jpg

As Sen. Hillary Clinton was preparing to campaign here today, Sen. Barack Obama was meeting with voters at a diner and apparently pretty hungry “Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” he said, when asked a foreign policy question by a reporter at the Glider Diner. The obligatory “Obama just wants to finish his waffle” post « Hot Air

“Why can’t I just eat my waffle?”

Yet none of us is calling for his sponsors to drop him

Very true.... I hadnt thought of that angle.

Guess I believe in free speech.... thats the problem with the situation. We as conservatives dont call sponsors and threaten them. We simply stop buying their products.
The left has no problem taking away ones freedom to express their views... we need to start fighting back, and fight back hard!
(sarcasm)

How can a lib stop buying their products? Food stamps and government benefits only go so far!!

The people have no bread? Let them eat cake!

Way to be in touch with the little guy.

Can you believe Obama is THIS Fucking awful as POTUS that he's calling Flucker?

Putin stole the election in Russia and Obama is going after talk radio and calling a Flucker

Not to defend the President, but who the hell is he supposed to call? Is he supposed to go on tv and tell them all how sorry he is?

Hello? I hope you realize they are not likely to have access to a tv at the moment and it would not be all that efficient to call them all on their cell phones to tell them how sorry he is.

Immie

Have i missed something or has NOT ONE lefty's answer in this thread given ANY indication that they feel bad for the people in these horrible disasters??? All they've been doing is arguing and making stupid comments. Not one has said they feel sad about all these deaths.

and of course Obama can't CALL all the people that have suffered recently...but i do think he could at least make a short statement telling people that they are going to be helped, and show some concern for the ones that have lost everything and don't know where to turn. Maybe show that he has some compassion?

If I were the victims, I wouldnt expect or want anything from Obama. Just get the government out of my way as I rebuild.

Not much in the liberal media reports about FEMA or government efforts to assist the victims. It's fly over country and the Red Cross got some play but all we see is Jim Cantore from the Weather Channel picking through the devastation while the president is busy attacking the 1st Amendment rights of talk show hosts whom he hopes to silence.

Have i missed something or has NOT ONE lefty's answer in this thread given ANY indication that they feel bad for the people in these horrible disasters??? All they've been doing is arguing and making stupid comments. Not one has said they feel sad about all these deaths.

and of course Obama can't CALL all the people that have suffered recently...but i do think he could at least make a short statement telling people that they are going to be helped, and show some concern for the ones that have lost everything and don't know where to turn. Maybe show that he has some compassion?

Maybe his teleprompter broke?

It seems that with Obama it is always "Politics" first, "Nation" second. Maybe there aren't enough Democrat voters in Kentucky to make it worth his time? Otherwise he would have been in front of the cameras promising aid, giving comfort, etc..that's what I have always seen from other Presidents.....

Forum List

Back