Obama builds wall around new 5 million dollar mansion

Obama Builds Wall Around New $5 Million Dollar Mansion (PHOTOS)

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
Obama should leave the gate of his new wall open to allow in illegal immigrants or so-called refugees.

Yes, and give preference to those who belong to ISIS.;)

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
Obama should leave the gate of his new wall open to allow in illegal immigrants or so-called refugees.

Nah....he'd probably just assist them in plotting attacks on various pro-Republican sites.

Nah....he'd probably just assist them in plotting attacks on various pro-Republican sites.

I know. He is a piece of you know what.:mad-61:

Of course, this wall is imaginary, a nice place to sit.

Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.
You usually come up with something a little less lame than this, MW.
He is forced to build a wall due to people who hate him. People like you?
Nobody forced Obama to run for president and ruin his kids childhood.

WTF is wrong with you RWNJ traitors?

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.
Ivanka isnt a Muslim, so it wouldnt be relevant.
None of it is, but who cares.
Actually, i agree. I dont believe Obama is a muslim for one second.

No he's not Muslim. In fact, its a lot worse than that.

He's Baptist.
No he is not

Wall around his house is fine but a wall around ours is racist......

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.

He's Baptist.
No he is not
Whatever that Wright church was, it wasn't good. A lot of hate in that church.

Note to OP, it is time you white good for nothing moronic simps, move on. This man has a right as do you, to do what the fuck he gotdmaned please for him and his family. You got your Klan in the white house, you got Klan country gov.s all the way and from what I'm hearing...ww are now slithering back home to white boys again, interracial isn't so cool anymore in some places....so relax blood....Da Tweet is in da house!!

He's Baptist.
No he is not
REALLY? The people here might as well place plastic bubble wrap around them, so clearly we can see your nutts!!

Wonderful, reason, thanks.

In the decade of the 2000s, only about one passenger for every 25 million was killed in a terrorist attack aboard an American commercial airliner (all of the fatalities were on 9/11). By contrast, a person has about a one in 500,000 chance each year of being struck by lightning. And we were bogusly hyped up into the "war" in Iraq.

Even ONE is too many, if the death was caused by evil intentions. Not much can be done about being struck by lightning. Or buried by earthquake. Or drowned by flood. Or buried by volcanic dust. Or lava.

Not much can cn be done about deaths in a war. SHIT HAPPENS.

Terrorists live for terror.

He's Baptist.
No he is not
REALLY? The people here might as well place plastic bubble wrap around them, so clearly we can see your nutts!!
It is the religion of blackness. And it is non denominational.

Trinity United Church of Christ - Wikipedia

What stupid post. Your mind is raging a racist war to your hydra cephalopod head. He is not building a 10 feet or 30 feet wall STUPID.

He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

LMFAO and you believe t hat OMFG
Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

What facts? His or her brain is wasted.

What stupid post. Your mind is raging a racist war to your hydra cephalopod head. He is not building a 10 feet or 30 feet wall STUPID.

Truth hurts Commie

He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

You'd be amazed how wasted your brains are. Why do you think your so easily lead by rats like Clinton. If they told you to throw your kid out the window because it would save the world you dumbasses would do it.

You'd be amazed how wasted your brains are. Why do you think your so easily lead by rats like Clinton. If they told you to throw your kid out the window because it would save the world you dumbasses would do it.
That's no wall, and even if it was, this is stupid propaganda. Thank god Trump isn't this dumb and hateful. He also knows Clinton isn't a rat. Hater dupes!

That's no wall, and even if it was, this is stupid propaganda. Thank god Trump isn't this dumb and hateful. He also knows Clinton isn't a rat. Hater dupes!
Still got you tongue up Obama's ass I see.
It's a wall all right.
It's a structure intended to keep people out. You go ahead and call it a fucking pineapple if you must.
Sane people will call it what it is.

Forum List

Back