Obama builds wall around new 5 million dollar mansion

What are your babbling about Dude? This wall you posted has nothing to do with Hillary.

Are you aware that you are displaying how dumb you are?
How else will he show us? Why the outrage of a rental house having a fence....Probably an upgrade by the owner...But let's blame Oblama anyway...
You know the RW doesn't want Obama and his family protected. They, of course, don't want either of the Bushes protected either......................no, wait.
The problem is obummer does not want us protected. Why is that?
That's moot now that he is packing to leave. That we have enough debt without sinking billions into an ineffective Berlin Wall that stretches for thousands of miles....well, I'm not sure that's such an unreasonable choice. But if it makes everyone feel better to have one, it's okay by me. Illegal immigration should be stopped as much as possible, but I don't buy that they are the reason for all our economic and social ills. It will be very expensive and time consuming to send back even the criminals.
Sounds like we may be downgrading to 700 miles of fencing, which is fine by me, too. If all they have to do is walk across a couple miles of desert to enter the country, it won't do any good to send them back home. They'll just walk over again. At least make them bring a ladder.
Cut off all foreign aid to Mexico. Take all the Mesicans out of our prisons and set them to work building that wall. See? Mexico pays for the wall.
And they don't work?

LMFAO and you believe t hat OMFG
Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

What facts? His or her brain is wasted.

You'd be amazed how wasted your brains are. Why do you think your so easily lead by rats like Clinton. If they told you to throw your kid out the window because it would save the world you dumbasses would do it.

What are your babbling about Dude? This wall you posted has nothing to do with Hillary.

How else will he show us? Why the outrage of a rental house having a fence....Probably an upgrade by the owner...But let's blame Oblama anyway...
Never a complaint about any other former president's residence.....I guess it's all about the Obamas being uppity.

Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

You'd be amazed how wasted your brains are. Why do you think your so easily lead by rats like Clinton. If they told you to throw your kid out the window because it would save the world you dumbasses would do it.

Never a complaint about any other former president's residence.....I guess it's all about the Obamas being uppity.
Yes, you would think that wouldn't ewe?

No he's not Muslim. In fact, its a lot worse than that.

He's Baptist.
No he is not
Whatever that Wright church was, it wasn't good. A lot of hate in that church.
REALLY? The people here might as well place plastic bubble wrap around them, so clearly we can see your nutts!!
It is the religion of blackness. And it is non denominational.

Trinity United Church of Christ - Wikipedia

My god's better than your god.
Who was talking about God? I was talking about religious denominations.

You got a point? Besides the one on your head?

It's about Obama doing for himself what he opposed for the country.

Obama is a country?

Obama is a country?

Doesn't change the principle involved. That black piece of shit will for himself what he refuses to do for the country he's supposed to support.

Forum List

Back