Obama builds wall around new 5 million dollar mansion

Obama Builds Wall Around New $5 Million Dollar Mansion (PHOTOS)

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

LMFAO and you believe t hat OMFG
Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

What facts? His or her brain is wasted.

You'd be amazed how wasted your brains are. Why do you think your so easily lead by rats like Clinton. If they told you to throw your kid out the window because it would save the world you dumbasses would do it.

What are your babbling about Dude? This wall you posted has nothing to do with Hillary.

Are you aware that you are displaying how dumb you are?

He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

Total dupe.^^ BTW, that's not a new wall, it's a few columns built on top of the low wall. As usual, WRONG facts...

You'd be amazed how wasted your brains are. Why do you think your so easily lead by rats like Clinton. If they told you to throw your kid out the window because it would save the world you dumbasses would do it.

What are your babbling about Dude? This wall you posted has nothing to do with Hillary.

How else will he show us? Why the outrage of a rental house having a fence....Probably an upgrade by the owner...But let's blame Oblama anyway...

We should all know by now that rich left wing commie elitists are allowed to live any way they want.

We know that. Their stupid sheep don't care. We know this. Don't we know this?

That's no wall, and even if it was, this is stupid propaganda. Thank god Trump isn't this dumb and hateful. He also knows Clinton isn't a rat. Hater dupes!
Still got you tongue up Obama's ass I see.
It's a wall all right.
It's a structure intended to keep people out. You go ahead and call it a fucking pineapple if you must.
Sane people will call it what it is.

The wall is only a few feet high, only the front part of the house and no gates either. Idiot.

WTF is wrong with you RWNJ traitors?

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.

Ivanka isn't Muslim.

When lefties support the concept of illegals coming to the U.S. because "they're only looking for a better life" while opposing a wall to keep them out, why do they build walls around themselves keeping out those only looking for a better life?

How else will he show us? Why the outrage of a rental house having a fence....Probably an upgrade by the owner...But let's blame Oblama anyway...
You know the RW doesn't want Obama and his family protected. They, of course, don't want either of the Bushes protected either......................no, wait.

You know the RW doesn't want Obama and his family protected. They, of course, don't want either of the Bushes protected either......................no, wait.
If this wall built by the owner is considered protection, them kitties will have a hey day violating the yard....Probably already shitting in the mason's sand pile...

We should all know by now that rich left wing commie elitists are allowed to live any way they want.

We know that. Their stupid sheep don't care. We know this. Don't we know this?
You've never lived in a rental? I'd hardly call that unusual, even for a non-communist....

Ivanka isnt a Muslim, so it wouldnt be relevant.
None of it is, but who cares.
Actually, i agree. I dont believe Obama is a muslim for one second.

No he's not Muslim. In fact, its a lot worse than that.

He's Baptist.
No he is not
Whatever that Wright church was, it wasn't good. A lot of hate in that church.

Lotta truth in it, that's what makes some folks nervous.

He's Baptist.
No he is not
REALLY? The people here might as well place plastic bubble wrap around them, so clearly we can see your nutts!!

If you're into seeing someone's nut see miketx. If he turns you down, I'll think about showing you mine.

WTF is wrong with you RWNJ traitors?

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.
Ivanka isnt a Muslim, so it wouldnt be relevant.

Wonderful, reason, thanks.

In the decade of the 2000s, only about one passenger for every 25 million was killed in a terrorist attack aboard an American commercial airliner (all of the fatalities were on 9/11). By contrast, a person has about a one in 500,000 chance each year of being struck by lightning. And we were bogusly hyped up into the "war" in Iraq.

Even ONE is too many, if the death was caused by evil intentions. Not much can be done about being struck by lightning. Or buried by earthquake. Or drowned by flood. Or buried by volcanic dust. Or lava.

Not much can cn be done about deaths in a war. SHIT HAPPENS.

Terrorists live for terror.

So do we, and that's pretty fuggin' sad if you ever get 'round to actually thinking about it.

He's Baptist.
No he is not
REALLY? The people here might as well place plastic bubble wrap around them, so clearly we can see your nutts!!
It is the religion of blackness. And it is non denominational.

Trinity United Church of Christ - Wikipedia

My god's better than your god.

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.
Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.
You usually come up with something a little less lame than this, MW.
He is forced to build a wall due to people who hate him. People like you?
Sad! But he can build a wall for protection but he does not want us to have one. Duly noted. I guess Kate Steinle's murder was A okay by ewe!
My comments have nothing to do with immigration, just my dislike of people who so rawly and wrongly hate the man and his family.

Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.
You usually come up with something a little less lame than this, MW.
He is forced to build a wall due to people who hate him. People like you?
Sad! But he can build a wall for protection but he does not want us to have one. Duly noted. I guess Kate Steinle's murder was A okay by ewe!
My comments have nothing to do with immigration, just my dislike of people who so rawly and wrongly hate the man and his family.

Illegal immigration. You need to start getting it right.

The problem is obummer does not want us protected. Why is that?

That's moot now that he is packing to leave. That we have enough debt without sinking billions into an ineffective Berlin Wall that stretches for thousands of miles....well, I'm not sure that's such an unreasonable choice. But if it makes everyone feel better to have one, it's okay by me. Illegal immigration should be stopped as much as possible, but I don't buy that they are the reason for all our economic and social ills. It will be very expensive and time consuming to send back even the criminals.
Sounds like we may be downgrading to 700 miles of fencing, which is fine by me, too. If all they have to do is walk across a couple miles of desert to enter the country, it won't do any good to send them back home. They'll just walk over again. At least make them bring a ladder.

That's no wall, and even if it was, this is stupid propaganda. Thank god Trump isn't this dumb and hateful. He also knows Clinton isn't a rat. Hater dupes!
It's a wall all right.
It's a structure intended to keep people out. You go ahead and call it a fucking pineapple if you must.
LOOK at it, stupid. The wall's 2 1/2 feet high and was already there lol. Columns being added. Your "facts'' are ALL BS, dupearama. Meanwhile, your lying brain washers have been robbing you and the country blind for 35 years. Great job!

It's a wall all right.
LOOK at it, stupid. The wall's 2 1/2 feet high and was already there lol. Columns being added. Your "facts'' are ALL BS, dupearama. Meanwhile, your lying brain washers have been robbing you and the country blind for 35 years. Great job!
I heard the Secret Service requested it.

That's moot now that he is packing to leave. That we have enough debt without sinking billions into an ineffective Berlin Wall that stretches for thousands of miles....well, I'm not sure that's such an unreasonable choice. But if it makes everyone feel better to have one, it's okay by me. Illegal immigration should be stopped as much as possible, but I don't buy that they are the reason for all our economic and social ills. It will be very expensive and time consuming to send back even the criminals.
Sounds like we may be downgrading to 700 miles of fencing, which is fine by me, too. If all they have to do is walk across a couple miles of desert to enter the country, it won't do any good to send them back home. They'll just walk over again. At least make them bring a ladder.
Cut off all foreign aid to Mexico. Take all the Mesicans out of our prisons and set them to work building that wall. See? Mexico pays for the wall.

Forum List

Back