Obama builds wall around new 5 million dollar mansion

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Obama Builds Wall Around New $5 Million Dollar Mansion (PHOTOS)

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.

• Banned

WASHINGTON - Workers have already started building a wall around President Obama's new mansion with only 14 days until the First Family must move out of the White House. Photographs surfaced Friday morning showing a team of men constructing the wall.

Imagine how much that will cost , are his little obeyers so sweet to give up their pays in order to gives this traitor a nice new wall around his home.
Tells me he knows he's hated that badly, and he is not finished destroying this Country for those who haven't got a clue.

Your taxes pay this, it sure in the hell isn't free and it sure in the hell isn't from the Government as the liars in Chief will tell you it is.

Oh but how sad it is so many of you who voted for him couldn't even afford to take your kid to Disney land, or maybe to the beach......................... Maybe he will pay for it for you next time around.

Outgoing President Barack Obama is moving into a 8,200 sq ft home with nine bedrooms, which begs the question: will the pro-asylum ex-president shelter Muslim migrants?
Will Obama Shelter Migrants in New 9-Room Home?

WTF is wrong with you RWNJ traitors?

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.

Interestingly, when they purchased that home (with money they actually earned, as opposed to Twitler inheriting and stealing his), RW media stupidly reported that it was near a mosque. When professional thief Ivanka bought near there, no mention of the mosque.
Ivanka isnt a Muslim, so it wouldnt be relevant.

None of it is, but who cares.

Actually, i agree. I dont believe Obama is a muslim for one second.

anyone says something you dont like is a traitor to you luddy.....thats a sign of someone who thinks like the far left and right...."if you dont like what i like or agree with me....fuck you"....thats the mantra of the far righties and lefties...

Wonderful, reason, thanks.

In the decade of the 2000s, only about one passenger for every 25 million was killed in a terrorist attack aboard an American commercial airliner (all of the fatalities were on 9/11). By contrast, a person has about a one in 500,000 chance each year of being struck by lightning. And we were bogusly hyped up into the "war" in Iraq.

Wonderful, reason, thanks.

In the decade of the 2000s, only about one passenger for every 25 million was killed in a terrorist attack aboard an American commercial airliner (all of the fatalities were on 9/11). By contrast, a person has about a one in 500,000 chance each year of being struck by lightning. And we were bogusly hyped up into the "war" in Iraq.
Terrorist attacks happen in more places than just airliners. In fact, airliner attacks are rare as fuck. Regardless, you dont need to be killed by a terrorist in order to be effected by terrorism. Going to an airport now is a lot different than it used to be, for example. A tremendous amount of our tax payer money goes to security and fighting terrorism abroad. Terrorism effects EVERYONE!

Well when you live in a shoebox, and suffer from stockholm syndrome it's ok to be a government slave it's what they trained the accepters to think and feel. Guess you passed with an A+ lol

upload_2017-1-6_12-25-39.png

Ayers once summarized the philosophy of the Weather Underground thusly: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents.”

WARNING: Domestic Terrorists, Communists Declare War On “Fascist Trump Regime”

I thought this is not who we are as a nation? Whatever happened to " we don't build walls"?

There is not way that wall can be built.

He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.
You usually come up with something a little less lame than this, MW.
He is forced to build a wall due to people who hate him. People like you?

He tried to help the nonrich. Your greedy idiot GOP heroes blocked it all DUH, dupe. Hopefully, Trump keeps his NYC roots. Nice house. What you brainwashed haters/racists are going on about I can't imagine....the "WALL!!!!" looks to be about 1 ft high....

LMFAO and you believe t hat OMFG

Sad the Obama kids couldn't go to Disneyland, either, because of haters who made it impossible for them to step outside their protective bubble for eight of their childhood years.

No they could, and oh instead they go to shut down an AFRICAN SAFARI PARK in AFRICA yeah Mmmm k oh and they were even able to take the entire family including Cousins..

upload_2017-1-6_12-43-47.png

Awww so many of the Obama idiots so sweet to pay for this..

Forum List

Back