Obama broke the law in High School and College

Cannabis and cocaine are not addictive.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Don't say shit like that. It makes you sound like a Repug.

Cocaine is one of the most addictive street drugs out there. Crack is worse.

Crack is addictive, snorting cocaine is not physically addictive.

You're both pretty and you're both right. Cocaine isn't addicting in the same sense that crack or heroin is. There are no physical withdrawal symptoms like you have with other addictive drugs, but it is still addictive psychologically.

You'd have to do A LOT of coke to become "addicted" to cocaine and, again, the addiction is psychological not physical like it is with alcohol and cigarettes...two of the most harmful drugs possible.

You'd have to do A LOT of coke to become "addicted" to cocaine and, again, the addiction is psychological not physical like it is with alcohol and cigarettes...two of the most harmful drugs possible.

We almost lived on cocaine when I was a musician, and quit with no problem at all. Many things can be psychologically addictive, such as chocolate.

We almost lived on cocaine when I was a musician, and quit with no problem at all. Many things can be psychologically addictive, such as chocolate.

I know people who literally prostituted themselves out for coke.

Can't say the same about chocolate.

But you can quit with no problem. Did it twice, the second time over 20 years ago.

But you can quit with no problem. Did it twice, the second time over 20 years ago.

Not everyone just quits "no problem". Rehabs are full of people trying to quit right this second.

Not everyone just quits "no problem". Rehabs are full of people trying to quit right this second.

Never knew anyone who went to rehab because of snorting cocaine, and all of my musician friends did it. About 30 years ago I had a bad patch where I was freebasing and quit that with no problem at all too. Guess some people are different.

Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine. Both illegal both if caught can result in a felony depending on how much you have on you at the time.

So if we are gonna worry about what Romney did in High School and college, shouldn't we also worry about what Obama did?

George Bush got caught drink driving. Why didn't Repubs want to discuss that back in 2000?

Bush quit drinking, obama's still using.

Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine. Both illegal both if caught can result in a felony depending on how much you have on you at the time.

So if we are gonna worry about what Romney did in High School and college, shouldn't we also worry about what Obama did?

I'm more worried about all of the felonies he's committing now.

George Bush got caught drink driving. Why didn't Repubs want to discuss that back in 2000?

Bush quit drinking, obama's still using.

probably, that is why he is so skinny

Never knew anyone who went to rehab because of snorting cocaine, and all of my musician friends did it. About 30 years ago I had a bad patch where I was freebasing and quit that with no problem at all too. Guess some people are different.

High risk of addiction

Animal laboratory studies have demonstrated how addictive cocaine can be. Animals will work much more persistently for a cocaine bar than any other drug, even opiates. Addicted humans eventually prefer taking cocaine to any other activity - their lifestyles may alter completely as the addiction takes hold more firmly. There have been cases of mothers selling their child, professionals spending thousands of dollars with binges costing from $20,000 to $50,000. Some may lose their jobs, families, become bankrupt, and even die.

What Is Cocaine? How Addictive Is Cocaine?

All rehab treatment centers will treat cocaine addiction. Charlie Sheen went to Sunset Malibu Rehab center.

High risk of addiction

Animal laboratory studies have demonstrated how addictive cocaine can be. Animals will work much more persistently for a cocaine bar than any other drug, even opiates. Addicted humans eventually prefer taking cocaine to any other activity - their lifestyles may alter completely as the addiction takes hold more firmly. There have been cases of mothers selling their child, professionals spending thousands of dollars with binges costing from $20,000 to $50,000. Some may lose their jobs, families, become bankrupt, and even die.

What Is Cocaine? How Addictive Is Cocaine?

All rehab treatment centers will treat cocaine addiction. Charlie Sheen went to Sunset Malibu Rehab center.

I did it for years and quit with no problem and I know many other people who did the same. Charlie Sheen had many problems.

Forum List

Back