Obama broke the law in High School and College

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine. Both illegal both if caught can result in a felony depending on how much you have on you at the time.

So if we are gonna worry about what Romney did in High School and college, shouldn't we also worry about what Obama did?

Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine.

:lol::lol::lol: Who didn't?

JFK did acid on the top floor of the White House when he was President. I personally would like a President who's a little hep. My only qualm is what a dickhead Obama is for going on television and joking about smoking weed as a youngster while jailing and fucking the lives up of literally hundreds of thousands for the very same thing.

Last edited:
Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine. Both illegal both if caught can result in a felony depending on how much you have on you at the time.

So if we are gonna worry about what Romney did in High School and college, shouldn't we also worry about what Obama did?

Sure, why not? In 2008 when I supported McCain/Palin, I latched onto those stories too and thought it wasn't a good indication of character but at the same time, so many people do it, it is relatively acceptable and somewhat dismissed by most people. I was adamantly against Obama at that time and the only 2 reasons I am against Romney and voting for Obama this time (lesser of 2 evils) are: (1) He has proven to be a pretty good president on most things--not all but most (2) Mitt Romney is a vascillating, entitlement minded, out of touch goon!

He's going to crack down on China but invested and still does there heavily. He is going to create jobs (the same number as most experts say would be created anyway in 4 more years) but caused many people here to lose there jobs, outsourced many others and still investes off shore and as far as I know doesn't invest here. I could go on but that is the gist of it!

Wow, you guys are really getting desperate.

Or both sides could try to be adults, and compare things that are actually relevant instead of Obamas childhood and who Mitt beat up when he was a boy.

Romney's bullying continues to this day.

But he finally found someone he can't bully.

President Obama and the American people.

George Bush got caught drink driving. Why didn't Repubs want to discuss that back in 2000?

Really, what a sad, desperate thread.

I really think the American people deserve a more diginified level of debate than what this thread suggests.

I really think the American people deserve a more diginified level of debate than what this thread suggests.

And if I go in the thread about Romney having a cop uniform I will find a similar post from you?

And if I go in the thread about Romney having a cop uniform I will find a similar post from you?

There is a vast difference between impersonating a police officer to intimidate someone and using recreational drugs.

That you can't see that difference is unsurprising.

Very likely you will.

The sheer childishness of these dumber-than-thou threads does no one any favours.

Very likely you will.

The sheer childishness of these dumber-than-thou threads does no one any favours.

You mean you don't know if you posted there? Are you unable to remember? maybe early onset of Alzheimer?

Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine.

:lol::lol::lol: Who didn't?

JFK did acid on the top floor of the White House when he was President. I personally would like a President who's a little hep. My only qualm is what a dickhead Obama is for going on television and joking about smoking weed as a youngster while jailing and fucking the lives up of literally hundreds of thousands for the very same thing.

Me. I didn't. Nor did anyone else in my circle of friends... but I do have intelligent friends.

I personally like a President who's intelligent enough not to make drugs look 'cool'. They aren't.

Sure, why not? In 2008 when I supported McCain/Palin, I latched onto those stories too and thought it wasn't a good indication of character but at the same time, so many people do it, it is relatively acceptable and somewhat dismissed by most people. I was adamantly against Obama at that time and the only 2 reasons I am against Romney and voting for Obama this time (lesser of 2 evils) are: (1) He has proven to be a pretty good president on most things--not all but most (2) Mitt Romney is a vascillating, entitlement minded, out of touch goon!

He's going to crack down on China but invested and still does there heavily. He is going to create jobs (the same number as most experts say would be created anyway in 4 more years) but caused many people here to lose there jobs, outsourced many others and still investes off shore and as far as I know doesn't invest here. I could go on but that is the gist of it!

what? no diagnosis of Obama showing anti-social behavior in college?
you just save your psychology analysis for Romney I guess
you are really full of it

Last edited:

Is it illegal to smoke pot in Indonesia?

Forum List

Back