Obama broke the law in High School and College

I heard that when Obama was 10, that he pulled the wings off a fly.

That's right. A fly that was on the wall. And he captured that fly and pulled the wings off it.
Just like he wants to pull the wings off of freedom and guns.

Pulled the wings off and laughed about it.

Now what are we gonna do about that???? He was high. I know he was.

That's right. A fly that was on the wall. And he captured that fly and pulled the wings off it.

You high now?

Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine. Both illegal both if caught can result in a felony depending on how much you have on you at the time.

So if we are gonna worry about what Romney did in High School and college, shouldn't we also worry about what Obama did?

Sure, why not? In 2008 when I supported McCain/Palin, I latched onto those stories too and thought it wasn't a good indication of character but at the same time, so many people do it, it is relatively acceptable and somewhat dismissed by most people. I was adamantly against Obama at that time and the only 2 reasons I am against Romney and voting for Obama this time (lesser of 2 evils) are: (1) He has proven to be a pretty good president on most things--not all but most (2) Mitt Romney is a vascillating, entitlement minded, out of touch goon!

He's going to crack down on China but invested and still does there heavily. He is going to create jobs (the same number as most experts say would be created anyway in 4 more years) but caused many people here to lose there jobs, outsourced many others and still investes off shore and as far as I know doesn't invest here. I could go on but that is the gist of it!

what? no diagnosis of Obama showing anti-social behavior in college?you just save your psychology analysis for Romney I guess
you are really full of it

I heard that Obama was invited to a university social function and that he didn't go. Can't get any more anti social than that. I know he was plotting to overthrow the gubmint.
And claimed he was studying. But he wasn't. He was plotting.

Obama smoked pot and did Cocaine. Both illegal both if caught can result in a felony depending on how much you have on you at the time.

So if we are gonna worry about what Romney did in High School and college, shouldn't we also worry about what Obama did?

George Bush got caught drink driving. Why didn't Repubs want to discuss that back in 2000?

GWB's DUI and his recovery from alcoholism was well discussed and is a positive. On the other hand, Obama admitted to illegal drug use and driving in a gin induced fog. Addiction is a personality disorder and if left untreated remains a problem throughout life. As far as I have read Obama has never received treatment for his addictions.

If the number of Americans who experimented with drugs , drank and/or smoked underage, DUI or did anything illegal, the majority of the population would be behind bars while those walking free would be liars.

Last edited:

You high now?

wtf? Evidentally you are not as up to date as I about the terrible transgressions that Obama has done. Much worse than Mittens. Which should make you feel good. Does it?

George Bush got caught drink driving. Why didn't Repubs want to discuss that back in 2000?

GWB's DUI and his recovery from alcoholism was well discussed and is a positive. On the other hand, Obama admitted to illegal drug use and driving in a gin induced fog. Addiction is a personality disorder and if left untreated remains a problem throughout life. As far as I have read Obama has never received treatment for his addictions.

Little bit of a fuking stretch to claim that young age partying decisions now have turned into a full blown addiction.

But then again, you will be voting for mittens. So what do you know.

Ok...

I smoked pot and did cocaine in high school and college. So did millions and millions of other Americans. It isn't an issue for me and frankly, it hasn't been a significant issue in presidential elections for several cycles now.

I can't say that I know anybody who has impersonated a police officer or bullied and pinned down a kid and cut his hair off. I have met the type of people who did do stuff like that and they are generally sociopathic fucktards.

Cannabis and cocaine are not addictive.

If Romney came out and said that he used to smoke pot it would prolly help his campaign at this point.

Cocaine isn't addictive?

News to me....

Cocaine isn't addictive?

News to me....

Making things up out of sail cloth isn't news to me.

Cocaine isn't addictive?

News to me....

You learn something new every day, if you pay attention. Obama snorted cocaine, which is not addictive.

Cannabis and cocaine are not addictive.[/QUOTE]

Huh? Don't say shit like that. It makes you sound like a Repug.

Cocaine is one of the most addictive street drugs out there. Crack is worse.

Crack is addictive, snorting cocaine is not physically addictive.

wtf, it makes you sound like a Repug?
my gawd

you see people, Obama did drugs but that is just fine with these people, but we heard daily how Bush was hitting the sauce again, hell they even brought up Laura's accident..

Forum List

Back