Obama Brilliances...

You know... People should lighten up and have some fun...just sayin..

Yah Know.. if Democrats would stop saying Obama's brilliant , I would stop bumping this...

Yah Know.. if Democrats would stop saying Obama's brilliant , I would stop bumping this...

it's always funny when stupid people criticize the president's intellect. :thup:

don't worry though, i'm sure it's effective in trolling for rep from other rightwingnut hacks. :thup:

Perhaps you can't allow yourself to notice that I posted Obama quotes and the stupidity, lack of balanced approach and hackery lies within you..(I only posted some samples, there's numskull quotes a plenty)

You seem far more concerned with rep than I am, your neg and comments only prove your lack of control and trollish one sided intolerance. (you revel in rep thuggery)

:lol:...

Yup, just a little more fun...:lol:

''Come on! I just answered, like, eight questions.''

—Barack Obama, exasperated by reporters after a news conference

------------------------

''Why can't I just eat my waffle?''

—Barack Obama, after being asked a foreign policy question by a reporter while visiting a diner in Pennsylvania

------------------------

''It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing.''

—Barack Obama, confusing German for ''Austrian,'' a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

Barack Obama Gaffes - Stupid Obama Quotes and Gaffes

Keep 'em coming. !

I can never get enough of our mighty leader. :eusa_angel:

Well.. this one's not quite so entertaining as the last Democrat Pres.

At least the last one played a small part in filling your pockets with money, this one wants you to pull out all your pockets, drop your pants then bend over and cough..:ack-1:

Democrats are thrilled to oblige, Me, not so much...:lol:

Last edited:
One year from today -

The second inauguration of President Barack (Barry!) H. Obama.

Then, 2016, the first of TWO inaugurations of Elizabeth Warren.

Remember - you heard it here first.

:) :) :)

Forum List

Back