obama birth certificate: the plot thickens

Obama Birth Certificate: are there still questions ??

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
We don't have winter in Florida. That's awesome.

But we don't have hockey either, and that's not.
there is hockey in florida, but not like here. i may have to do a couple of months in the sun.

joel gilbert has more on obama.

Listen Live GMN Founder Discusses Obama s Forged Birth Certificate Counterfeit Identity - Birther Report Obama Release Your Records

manchurian harper, you'll see.

Hahaha

I always liked you, wash.

same here harper... it cool to hear from you...

you know the obama transparency thing isn't over. pieces of the puzzle are still missing. i believe there is internal administration corruption, orchestrated.

new theories all the time. i still maintain that if all were kosher, those chicago boys and girls would have waived those records about.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-4dAZa3-5q...Abu8/-M-Y7wwuTvg/s1600/Irey-Obama-BC-2014.jpg

i still cannot which vote to decide ...or voted yet... double positive..

you know what ? this obama administration is what my parents would call a pattern of deceit....

Yes this birth certificate dilemma is ridiculous isn't it...especially regarding a man whose college grades are a closely guarded state secret on the level of our nuclear weapons programs.

Actually, Obama's college records are exactly as "closely guarded" as my college records are, and yours if you've been to college.

No more, no less.

Yes this birth certificate dilemma is ridiculous isn't it...especially regarding a man whose college grades are a closely guarded state secret on the level of our nuclear weapons programs.

actually i think you can get the latter more easily, lol , i know it's easier to get into the peoples' white house, than the vault-in-hawaii.

who knew ??

Forum List

Back