where is obama's birth certificate now ? begins the slow chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd forgotten how funny birfers were.
Obama's granny: "He was born right here in this house."

Hossfly: "I am lying again because I couldn't stand that a black man was elected twice as President"
Hossfly doesn't lie and he doesn't hate anyone.

I don't know whether you hate anyone or not- but you are certainly lying about President Obama.
Have it your way.

When Obammy was a Senator, news teams went to Kenya and interviewed the whole family. Somewhere the tape exists and I'll find it and post it. No lie. True story.

No, big lie. I heard the tape. The grandmother specifically said the exact opposite. The guy making the tape edited that part out, and then lied about what she said (in a dialect of Swahili).
MSM news crews speak Swahili? And edit their own tapes? I didn't know that.

Feel free to share those tapes with us.

LOL

Meanwhile mamooth was responding about another batshit crazy Birther claim- where an anti-Obama preacher went to Kenya and claimed President Obama's step grandmother said the opposite of what she actually said.

Meanwhile-
Obama Uncle Confirms - not born in Kenya - Obama Conspiracy Theories

Case Closed! Trump Was Right, Obama’s Birth Certificate A Fake

The evidence is conclusive.

Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a forged document.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Cold Case Posse’ holds an urgent press conference revealing forensic evidence that proves once and for all that Donald Trump was right about Obama’s birth certificate.

The document is a fraud.

Share this video with those who refuse to accept the undeniable evidence that Barack Obama is a ghost President.

some times these guys get it right. :cool:

Three month old article- by the fraud who used to be Sheriff.

What kind of law enforcement officer claims he has evidence of a crime- but never passes that evidence onto prosecutors?

A fraud.

Case Closed! Trump Was Right, Obama’s Birth Certificate A Fake

The evidence is conclusive.

Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a forged document.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s ‘Cold Case Posse’ holds an urgent press conference revealing forensic evidence that proves once and for all that Donald Trump was right about Obama’s birth certificate.

The document is a fraud.

Share this video with those who refuse to accept the undeniable evidence that Barack Obama is a ghost President.

some times these guys get it right. :cool:
Ex-Arizona sheriff Arpaio loses bid for jury trial in contempt case

Ex-Arizona sheriff Arpaio loses bid for jury trial in contempt case

Sheriff Joe Arpaio leaves office with mixed legacy
After being charged with a crime and booted from office by voters, the 84-year-old Arpaio looked tired and dispirited as he defended his investigation of President Barack Obama's birth certificate -- a debunked controversy that critics say Arpaio exploited to raise funds from his supporters.

The sheriff mispronounced several words as he attacked the birth record of the president he blames for his political demise. The media-savvy lawman ended the news conference by uncharacteristically declining to mix it up with reporters about the credibility of the five-year Obama investigation by his volunteer posse.

In recent years, Arpaio's reputation for being tough on criminals was undermined by his failure to adequately investigate more than 400 cases alleging sex crimes, including dozens of child molestation reports.

Arpaio did investigate a number of county officials and judges who were at odds with him in political and legal disputes. But the investigations eventually collapsed, and county taxpayers had to pay $8.7 million in lawsuits filed by people who said they were investigated on trumped-up allegations.

In all, the sheriff's office racked up $130 million in taxpayer-funded legal costs during the tenure of Arpaio, who was trounced in the November election by Paul Penzone, a little-known retired Phoenix police sergeant

Birther stuff belongs in Conspiracy Theory - please start posting your threads in the right forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back