Obama banned this video

Do you get a prize for annoying and disrupting the whole board with this? I'm only defending myself but you and that moron Si whatever just keep bumping this up and I'm sure to the annoyance of everyone.

The ironic thing is neither of you two shit eaters watched it or critiqued it.

Just bullshit, childish nonsense (affirmed by the lack of moderator concern) on both your parts over an obscure broken rule that they already said they understood my actions regarding it.

Really...fuck off and grow the fuck up!

Actually, the board would seem to agree with us about you.

Because it's about as full of shit as you are.

It would appear the only person annoyed... is you :rofl:

This thread brings back memories. Reminiscent of being in a thread with the likes of ConHog, TheBrain et al. :D

Lets' put this baby to rest and perhaps these three will crawl back under their respective rocks.

Ignore List
Conservative Si modo Colin

Update:

This message is hidden because Si modo is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Conservative is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Colin is on your ignore list.

Last edited:
Spinmeister Alert!

Only you would even attempt such a stretch. It was the title on YouTube nothing more, nothing less. No further explanation needed or forthcoming. Now STFU and fuck off asshole.

Was the thread title filed auto-populated? No. YOU typed it into the thread title when you created the thread.

Dumb ass.

Still at it proving again how lifeless you are:

the-great-spinmeister-obama-politics-1322963841.jpg

Do you get a prize for annoying and disrupting the whole board with this? I'm only defending myself but you and that moron Si whatever just keep bumping this up and I'm sure to the annoyance of everyone.

The ironic thing is neither of you two shit eaters watched it or critiqued it.

Just bullshit, childish nonsense (affirmed by the lack of moderator concern) on both your parts over an obscure broken rule that they already said they understood my actions regarding it.

Really...fuck off and grow the fuck up!
Liar.

I watched it.

Lets' put this baby to rest and perhaps these two will crawl back under their respective rocks.
Ignore List
Conservative Si modo

Are those boys and girls cleaning your clock? :badgrin:

When you cant debate then place them on ignore.

If you were worth anything, no one would go on that list.......

I called you a puss before...Seems I was on track.............

Lets' put this baby to rest and perhaps these three will crawl back under their respective rocks.

Ignore List
Conservative Si modo Colin

Update:

This message is hidden because Si modo is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Conservative is on your ignore list.

This message is hidden because Colin is on your ignore list.

IGNORE is for pussies.

Lets' put this baby to rest and perhaps these two will crawl back under their respective rocks.
Ignore List
Conservative Si modo

And I handed you your ass when you did. Want to again post how you're going to use your gun on me since you said you were an old man and couldn't make your point. How soon we forget. Threatening gun use on a message board. :badgrin::badgrin:

I did it for your benefit, not mine. I have no problem bitch slapping them back and forth.

Is that what you want to read all day? You likely do, others...maybe not so much.

Last edited:
Ignore List
Conservative Si modo

And I handed you your ass when you did. Want to again post how you're going to use your gun on me since you said you were an old man and couldn't make your point. How soon we forget. Threatening gun use on a message board. :badgrin::badgrin:

I did it for your benefit, not mine. I have no problem bitch slapping them back and forth.

Is that what you want to read all day? You likely do, others...maybe not so much.

troll_detected.png

Forum List

Back