Obama & Atlas Shrugged

Well, personal taste is personal taste. I had a hard time getting through Atlas Shrugged - She uses too many words to say too little. I had a better time getting through Anthem. In terms of her politics - she admitted that her politics were entirely utopian ideals, with no basis to exist in our society - and, like you said, I have no desire to live in a Randian nightmare world either.

Not quite the same as an Archie comic is it? Short attention span problem?:razz:

Is it so hard to accept that I read the book, know what its about, know all the theory, and yet still think it's a poor piece of literature and a ridiculous political theory? Opinions are like assholes - everyone has them. And I'm entitled to mine. I think the book is a piece of shit novel.

Based on discussion with liberals, I have found that liberals have a tendency to not be honest.

For example, I don't believe Jillian has any clue what the book is about despite, claiming that she read it.

You were complaining that you thought it was hard to get through. Therefore, I have doubts that you read the whole thing.

I find the book very gripping and have had a hard time putting it down. I also read it some time back.

Here is a test question. What kind of company did Francisco have?

Based on countless threads and posts, I now go by the assumption that the liberal is not telling the truth, because usually he/she doesn't.

Not quite the same as an Archie comic is it? Short attention span problem?:razz:

Is it so hard to accept that I read the book, know what its about, know all the theory, and yet still think it's a poor piece of literature and a ridiculous political theory? Opinions are like assholes - everyone has them. And I'm entitled to mine. I think the book is a piece of shit novel.

Based on discussion with liberals, I have found that liberals have a tendency to not be honest.

For example, I don't believe Jillian has any clue what the book is about despite, claiming that she read it.

You were complaining that you thought it was hard to get through. Therefore, I have doubts that you read the whole thing.

I find the book very gripping and have had a hard time putting it down. I also read it some time back.

Here is a test question. What kind of company did Francisco have?

Based on countless threads and posts, I now go by the assumption that the liberal is not telling the truth, because usually he/she doesn't.

Guess what, brother? I changed my mind.

I don't give a shit whether you believe me when I say I've read the book.

Continue as you were. I'm not going to waste my time with this anymore.

Forum List

Back