Obama at 50%

Good to see Obama doing so well this late in his Presidency. Bush was at something like 27% during his....

Bush had Democratic party traitors to the country and lowlife scum liberal media lying through their teeth about him. You left that part out so I fixed it for you. And yes we do hate the left's guts.

Laughing.....so the person least responsible for Bush's job approval ratings was Bush? Gotta love the party of personal responsibility. Its *always* someone else's fault.

Look clown Obama bitches and moans about Fox News coverage 24/7 and the left have cat 10 butt hurt over Fox and that's just one news station. Now imagine if you are Bush and had the entire MSM except for Fox lying about you plus lowlife scum Democrats in congress. Its not rocket science I feel even someone of your feeble intelligence can understand it.

So its exactly as I said: Bush isn't responsible for his own Job Approval rating. Its someone else's fault.

The 'party of personal responsibility' indeed.
Oh please. Stop with the Bush bullshit.
Why are you libs so afraid to talk about Obama whenever the subject matter is not all bunnies and duckies?

I'm not the one who brought Bush up. Try again.

Poor Moonbats. Let the gnashing of teeth and rending of garments commence!

2015-07-21_09-32-50.jpg

Who cares what that waste of spaces numbers are.

He's a lame duck on his way out the door. Who gives a shit??

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

So?

I think his popularity is due to the fact that he's on his last tour as President.

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

Candy...nobody cares. Obama is a lame duck President running out the string. In time he'll be viewed as historically significant because he was the first black President. It will also be noted that he was not a very good President...struggling with the economy, foreign affairs and multiple scandals. He will also be judged by his signature achievement...the Affordable Care Act...which will turn out to be rather badly named because it will be anything but affordable.

That's pretty bad considering the US is now 20% illegal immigrant, 20% marxist and 20% jihadist.

That's pretty bad considering the US is now 20% illegal immigrant, 20% marxist and 20% jihadist.

I often wonder if people are simply not funny or if their sense of humor is so under developed that they think crap like that would draw a smile much less a laugh.

Candy...nobody cares. Obama is a lame duck President running out the string. In time he'll be viewed as historically significant because he was the first black President. It will also be noted that he was not a very good President...struggling with the economy, foreign affairs and multiple scandals. He will also be judged by his signature achievement...the Affordable Care Act...which will turn out to be rather badly named because it will be anything but affordable.

Yet here you are commenting. Says something about the interest in the topic.

So?

I think his popularity is due to the fact that he's on his last tour as President.

Bush was at about 27% at this point in his presidency so that can't be it. Moreover it's that the GOP congress is MIA.

So?

Bush was at about 27% at this point in his presidency so that can't be it. Moreover it's that the GOP congress is MIA.

^^^ Desperately trying (and failing) to keep HOPE alive ^^^

So?

Sort of like you trying to keep a man's erection once he sees your face.

So?

Poor CC has a pathological need to project her own inadequacies on others in a futile attempt to deflect attention away from the Epic Fail of her Obama-Idol.

Here hun, put some new batteries in your tool and knock yourself out:

Obama blingee
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So?

She puts your face to shame hon. :/

So?

Poor CC has a pathological need to project her own inadequacies on others in a futile attempt to deflect attention away from the Epic Fail of her Obama-Idol.

Here hun, put some new batteries in your tool and knock yourself out:

Obama blingee
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Lololol that's hilarious. Keep that for future use.

So?

She puts your face to shame hon. :/

You two should get a room....

I often wonder if people are simply not funny or if their sense of humor is so under developed that they think crap like that would draw a smile much less a laugh.

Sorry, it's hard to take seriously someone with a picture of rubber girl as an avatar.

So?

The entire GOP has been MIA for some time now.

It's the only way people like Obama and Hillary get elected

So?

Our government is MIA under this President, Candy! Barack Obama is the worst coalition builder I've ever witnessed. He has absolutely ZERO skills at bipartisan governing. He didn't have to do it when he had super majorities back when he first took office...and once he lost those majorities...he proved to be incapable of working across the aisle.

Forum List

Back