Obama at 50%

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

Candy...nobody cares. Obama is a lame duck President running out the string. In time he'll be viewed as historically significant because he was the first black President. It will also be noted that he was not a very good President...struggling with the economy, foreign affairs and multiple scandals. He will also be judged by his signature achievement...the Affordable Care Act...which will turn out to be rather badly named because it will be anything but affordable.

Yet here you are commenting. Says something about the interest in the topic.

Heck, Candy...this nonsense is going to go on for decades! People pointing out that Barack Obama struggled with almost every facet of being President...and die hard liberals immediately coming to his defense and pretending he was WONDERFUL!

So?

I think his popularity is due to the fact that he's on his last tour as President.

Bush was at about 27% at this point in his presidency so that can't be it. Moreover it's that the GOP congress is MIA.

^^^ Desperately trying (and failing) to keep HOPE alive ^^^

Sort of like you trying to keep a man's erection once he sees your face.
She puts your face to shame hon. :/

You two should get a room....

No. You should get a better hero to idolize.

As predicted, the Obama express continues to gain popularity. Needless to say that the supreme court decisions helped. What has really been a boon to our President's popularity is the MIA GOP Congress. They did win in 2014...didn't they?

So?

I think his popularity is due to the fact that he's on his last tour as President.

Bush was at about 27% at this point in his presidency so that can't be it. Moreover it's that the GOP congress is MIA.

^^^ Desperately trying (and failing) to keep HOPE alive ^^^

Sort of like you trying to keep a man's erection once he sees your face.

Poor CC has a pathological need to project her own inadequacies on others in a futile attempt to deflect attention away from the Epic Fail of her Obama-Idol.

Here hun, put some new batteries in your tool and knock yourself out:

Obama blingee
by boedicca on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Good one Bo and oh so true. CC should get a better asshole to idiolize. LMAO

Oh and who gives a shit about Barry's numbers? That asshole is a lame duck and almost out the fucking door.

Last edited:
Obama really is at 50% - a 50% DISAPPROVAL RATE! Hahaha!

2015-08-19_09-17-08.jpg

Obama gets by because he is black and most liberals feel guilty about racism. Just listen to the average white liberal defend a black person against a racist. They sound so self congradutory. Its they same thing with Obama.

Another fact to point out is that Reagan and Clinton both had 60% approval ratings when they left office. This president is barely able to keep it up at 50%. I consider that a fail considering that he was promised to be the great messiah.

Hahahaha! CNN now has Obama with a 51% disapproval rate.

Let the Prog whingefest commence!

2015-08-21_07-44-23.jpg

sure it is. and I'm the Queen of England

too bad it can't get him control of CONGRESS back.

he's so loved loved loved now I'm going to puke

yes he's loved now because the international situation is so peaceful thanks to the way Barry has handled Putin and ISIS!! At least this may finally be the summer of recovery for the economy!!

This media anymore is worse than PRAVDA. it's sickening how they still continue to prop this ugly man up even though the Majority of the people can't stand him enough, they kicked his party to the curb in congress after ONLY SIX years under his Reign of terror over us
You are one serious nut case. :cuckoo::laugh:

Hahaha! Obama is now at 52% DISAPPROVAL.

2015-08-24_14-51-48.jpg

maybe people have not heard that Obama has given us the worst economy since the Great Depression. Maybe this will be the summer of recovery?

Wrong you fool; that was Bush. Obama turned it around, and in case you haven't noticed, he did it while the rest of the world is still struggling. The real reason the economy isn't stronger is that the rest of the world is dragging the US economy down. It is a global economy in case you were not aware. I get so tired of idiots claiming this is the worst economy since the Great Depression. What kind of stupid are you?

maybe people have not heard that Obama has given us the worst economy since the Great Depression. Maybe this will be the summer of recovery?

Wrong you fool; that was Bush. Obama turned it around, and in case you haven't noticed, he did it while the rest of the world is still struggling. The real reason the economy isn't stronger is that the rest of the world is dragging the US economy down. It is a global economy in case you were not aware. I get so tired of idiots claiming this is the worst economy since the Great Depression. What kind of stupid are you?

What kind of stupid are you to believe that the arsonists who are harming the economy are the ones saving it?

What kind of stupid are you to believe that the arsonists who are harming the economy are the ones saving it?

Any more senseless statements?

I have no idea how many you are going to post today. That's up to you, bub.

as boedicca shows above obama is a -6.2%. none of the top polls has him over 50%

libs lie to themselves

Obviously, you are just incapable of making any sensible statements at all. Not surprising.

Obviously, you are just incapable of making any sensible statements at all. Not surprising.

Obviously, your brain functions have been shattered by Progressive Indoctrination.

Obviously, your brain functions have been shattered by Progressive Indoctrination.

You are now three for three. No point continuing this with your feeble mind at play.

Forum List

Back