Obama approval ratings

It is still high. And after only a few weeks, he got a huge part of his agenda done. Bad medicine at the beginning. Then people will see the sky hasn't fallen.

People whining still look pretty silly. His approval ratings are still way higher than Reagan's.

I do find it odd that every other president was given 100 days before anyone judged them. I guess the 24 hour news cycle is pretty rigorous.

... and absurd. ;)

It is still high. And after only a few weeks, he got a huge part of his agenda done. Bad medicine at the beginning. Then people will see the sky hasn't fallen.

People whining still look pretty silly. His approval ratings are still way higher than Reagan's.

I do find it odd that every other president was given 100 days before anyone judged them. I guess the 24 hour news cycle is pretty rigorous.

... and absurd. ;)

he ran an cyberspace campaign ..... he will be judged by it as well .... i am not sure any president will ever be cut any slack ever again .....

I bet if you interviewed the 60% who approve, the majority do not have a good understanding of the issues and the history of how and why our Nation is in dire straits. Obama blatantly lied at his first press conference by saying there is no pork spending in the stimulus packaged. ARE YOU KIDDING ME! While campaigning, Obama proclaimed he would review the budget line by line and cut spending of unnecessary programs. Well Mr. Obama, how is giving your ACORN people $4 billion going to create jobs? Besides using this money for voter fraud, today they are sponsoring a state wide event by breaking into homes that were foreclosed on. Obama funds a criminal group. I don't know if you will hear this story on the news, but a radio show talk host in Philadelphia had play-by-play communication with some ACORN activists as they broke into a house that was foreclosed on. Yep ACORN are squatters.

Last edited:
I love when right wingnuts claim other people don't know what they're talking about.

well, ms. information, "ACORN" isn't getting 4 billion dollars. And the rest of your post is just a rant.

Any more untruths you need dispelled?

... and absurd. ;)

he ran an cyberspace campaign ..... he will be judged by it as well .... i am not sure any president will ever be cut any slack ever again .....

I dunno... the right whined for 8 years that Bush should never be judged. And this is simply anger and sour grapes, IMO.

It makes them look really silly.

... and absurd. ;)

say what?

I love when right wingnuts claim other people don't know what they're talking about.

well, ms. information, "ACORN" isn't getting 4 billion dollars. And the rest of your post is just a rant.

Rant? Okay Ms. Idiot are you saying I didn't hear the interview of an ACORN activist as he broke into a foreclosed home? Now now, you must not live in denial.

And as far as ACORN money, maybe some Republican Senators actually got to look thru the 1000+ stimulus package and strike it out. It was in the House bill. But either way these ACORN clowns are getting Federal dollars. FACT, ACORN hired individuals to go out and get the vote (Democrat vote, of course), and they committed voter fraud. FACT, ACORN is breaking into and taking back homes for individuals who were foreclosed on. Maybe your news source doesn't like to report the facts.

Rant? Okay Ms. Idiot are you saying I didn't hear the interview of an ACORN activist as he broke into a foreclosed home? Now now, you must not live in denial.

And as far as ACORN money, maybe some Republican Senators actually got to look thru the 1000+ stimulus package and strike it out. It was in the House bill. But either way these ACORN clowns are getting Federal dollars. FACT, ACORN hired individuals to go out and get the vote (Democrat vote, of course), and they committed voter fraud. FACT, ACORN is breaking into and taking back homes for individuals who were foreclosed on. Maybe your news source doesn't like to report the facts.

Were these voters who committed fraud charged? What with?

For the past eight years you had a president who stole his first election and lined the pockets of corporate America. Obama has a long way to go before he even comes a smidgen close to what The Chimp and his cronies got up to...so quit your whining and wait until he actually does something wrong...

Well I can't find anything about 'breaking into homes', but there's this:

ACORN plans local action to stem NWI mortgage foreclosures / nwi.com

ACORN plans local action to stem NWI mortgage foreclosures

BY BILL DOLAN
[email protected]

219.662.5328 | Thursday, February 19, 2009 | (14 comment(s))
Northwest Indiana could become a battleground in an effort to stop the rise of home foreclosures, a grass-roots political action group says.

Eric Weathersby, a spokesman for the Association of Community Organizations for Reform, said the group plans next week to roll out a home ownership squad and a rapid response team in the region.

Lake County Sheriff Rogelio "Roy" Dominguez said he hopes ACORN isn't planning civil disobedience actions similar to those being advocated by ACORN officials in New York City.

"We cannot take a vigilante approach," the sheriff said....

... and absurd. ;)

I dunno... the right whined for 8 years that Bush should never be judged. And this is simply anger and sour grapes, IMO.

Are you actually whining about republicans whining? It's like A-Rod getting injected with the HIV virus and without knowing it.

Yes, rant.

It was always open bids for community organizers "like" ACORN...it's just the wingnuts who ran around doing their little propaganda lies saying that ACORN would get 4 Billion. But that's because you get your info from oxicontin addicts.

Are you actually whining about republicans whining? It's like A-Rod getting injected with the HIV virus and without knowing it.

was there a point there?

In the latest Fox poll, 2/17-1/18, 60% approve and 26% disapprove, down from the Fox poll of 1/27-1/28, 65% approve and 16% disapprove.

In the latest Gallup poll, 2/16-1/18, 62% approve and 25% disapprove, down from the Gallup poll of 1/21-1/23, 68% approve and 12% disapprove.

Count me in the 5-6% that once approved, now disapproves. Geithner is a joke, Obama keeps talking down the economy, and he can't find a cabinet nominee who knows how to file taxes properly. Extremely disappointed, especially when he has an easy act to follow.

was there a point there?

You people are alike. You are playing into the hands of the 5% who control most of our wealth. By our inability to unite, we will never gain the power of the Federal Government as agents of the 5% our already lobbying our fortunes away. Good thing though, the U.S. government is likely to fall soon. I wonder if the Mayans saw a civilization like the United States falling around this time.

In the latest Fox poll, 2/17-1/18, 60% approve and 26% disapprove, down from the Fox poll of 1/27-1/28, 65% approve and 16% disapprove.

In the latest Gallup poll, 2/16-1/18, 62% approve and 25% disapprove, down from the Gallup poll of 1/21-1/23, 68% approve and 12% disapprove.

Still very high approval ratings.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Please don't start this crap. The lefties drove us nuts with it for 8 years.

I'm sitting here giving Obama his chance. IMO, he's blowing it out his ass.

Regardless, I STILL think polls are crap.

You people are alike. You are playing into the hands of the 5% who control most of our wealth. By our inability to unite, we will never gain the power of the Federal Government as agents of the 5% our already lobbying our fortunes away. Good thing though, the U.S. government is likely to fall soon. I wonder if the Mayans saw a civilization like the United States falling around this time.

Dontcha just lerve capitalism in its full-tilt boogie mode!

... and absurd. ;)

The blind faithful look sillier. Y'all sound like the people in New Orleans saying "what hurricane?" as Katrina bore down on them.:lol:

Dontcha just lerve capitalism in its full-tilt boogie mode!

the whiners were wrong for the past eight years.

suddenly the same garbage they said then is magically correct?

idiots.

There is 4 Billion dollars for "community Reinvestment" Or some shit. Which could go to acorn. We shall wait and see.

I am telling you right now if those sons of Bitches get one dime of Tax Payer money. Well lets just say Americans are going to grow less peaceful.

Forum List

Back