Obama approval ratings

There is 4 Billion dollars for "community Reinvestment" Or some shit. Which could go to acorn. We shall wait and see.

I am telling you right now if those sons of Bitches get one dime of Tax Payer money. Well lets just say Americans are going to grow less peaceful.

But you don't mind your dime ending up in Halliburton's pocket, or those thugs from the security firm in Iraq.

I love when right wingnuts claim other people don't know what they're talking about.

well, ms. information, "ACORN" isn't getting 4 billion dollars. And the rest of your post is just a rant.

Any more untruths you need dispelled?

There is 4 Billion dollars for "community Reinvestment" Or some shit. Which could go to acorn. We shall wait and see.

I am telling you right now if those sons of Bitches get one dime of Tax Payer money. Well lets just say Americans are going to grow less peaceful.

You betch, Red Rider, gonna grab the ol' .06 and take down some of them gubermint planes, yessirree Bob!:cuckoo:

Rant? Okay Ms. Idiot are you saying I didn't hear the interview of an ACORN activist as he broke into a foreclosed home? Now now, you must not live in denial.

And as far as ACORN money, maybe some Republican Senators actually got to look thru the 1000+ stimulus package and strike it out. It was in the House bill. But either way these ACORN clowns are getting Federal dollars. FACT, ACORN hired individuals to go out and get the vote (Democrat vote, of course), and they committed voter fraud. FACT, ACORN is breaking into and taking back homes for individuals who were foreclosed on. Maybe your news source doesn't like to report the facts.

Yes, rant.

It was always open bids for community organizers "like" ACORN...it's just the wingnuts who ran around doing their little propaganda lies saying that ACORN would get 4 Billion. But that's because you get your info from oxicontin addicts.

Dom Giordano of The Big Talker 1210 will be putting up the ACORN interview via Podcast sometime soon. Donna Hanks, an ACORN leader, was supposedly part of the home invasion. Check out thebigtalker1210.com and listen for yourself.

And while you are at it, checkout rottenacorn.com and read up on ACORN's history of voter fraud. And spare me the crap Bush stole the election from Gore. In the State of Florida, the Dems, in their attempt to steal the election, managed to get thousands of overseas military absentee ballots tossed out. They knew Gore wasn't getting those votes. Bush won Florida, thus Bush won the election.

And while you are at it, checkout rottenacorn.com and read up on ACORN's history of voter fraud. And spare me the crap Bush stole the election from Gore. In the State of Florida, the Dems, in their attempt to steal the election, managed to get thousands of overseas military absentee ballots tossed out. They knew Gore wasn't getting those votes. Bush won Florida, thus Bush won the election.

Yeah, cause all those Palm Beach Jews voted for Pat Buchanan, right? :cuckoo:

It is still high. And after only a few weeks, he got a huge part of his agenda done. Bad medicine at the beginning. Then people will see the sky hasn't fallen.

People whining still look pretty silly. His approval ratings are still way higher than Reagan's.

I do find it odd that every other president was given 100 days before anyone judged them. I guess the 24 hour news cycle is pretty rigorous.

... and absurd. ;)

So Jillian how about the last Bush's approval ratings? Was it ok for you to whine then?

It is still high. And after only a few weeks, he got a huge part of his agenda done. Bad medicine at the beginning. Then people will see the sky hasn't fallen.

People whining still look pretty silly. His approval ratings are still way higher than Reagan's.

I do find it odd that every other president was given 100 days before anyone judged them. I guess the 24 hour news cycle is pretty rigorous.

... and absurd. ;)

Remind us of the 100 days the left gave Bush?

Rant? Okay Ms. Idiot are you saying I didn't hear the interview of an ACORN activist as he broke into a foreclosed home? Now now, you must not live in denial.

And as far as ACORN money, maybe some Republican Senators actually got to look thru the 1000+ stimulus package and strike it out. It was in the House bill. But either way these ACORN clowns are getting Federal dollars. FACT, ACORN hired individuals to go out and get the vote (Democrat vote, of course), and they committed voter fraud. FACT, ACORN is breaking into and taking back homes for individuals who were foreclosed on. Maybe your news source doesn't like to report the facts.

Were these voters who committed fraud charged? What with?

For the past eight years you had a president who stole his first election and lined the pockets of corporate America. Obama has a long way to go before he even comes a smidgen close to what The Chimp and his cronies got up to...so quit your whining and wait until he actually does something wrong...

Care to provide evidence Bush stole an election? Thought not. Thanks for the lie though.

Yeah, cause all those Palm Beach Jews voted for Pat Buchanan, right? :cuckoo:

There is no dispute that the number of votes cast for Pat Buchanan was correct. Now if you think it would be ok to just CHANGE those votes illegally to Gore I assume you do not support democracy at all.

Once again for the chronically stupid.... The ballot used in 2000 was the EXACT same one used for years in those districts. AND the Democrats CREATED, APPROVED and ORDERED those ballots made that way.

Yes, rant.

It was always open bids for community organizers "like" ACORN...it's just the wingnuts who ran around doing their little propaganda lies saying that ACORN would get 4 Billion. But that's because you get your info from oxicontin addicts.

Dom Giordano of The Big Talker 1210 will be putting up the ACORN interview via Podcast sometime soon. Donna Hanks, an ACORN leader, was supposedly part of the home invasion. Check out thebigtalker1210.com and listen for yourself.

LiveLeak.com - ACORN Chief Organizer Talks About Foreclosure Protests with Cavuto

Bertha Lewis, Chief Organizer for ACORN, was on with Neil Cavuto today to talk about their efforts to protest in several states, encouraging people to stay in their homes...despite the fact they are being foreclosed on. Basically squatting. Ms. Bertha is oh-so deluded to think that having a home is a right and not a privilege, and believes that the lenders are 100% to blame for this; not the irres More..ponsible idiots who took out the loans they knew they couldn't afford.

I think this supports what you are saying.

the whiners were wrong for the past eight years.

suddenly the same garbage they said then is magically correct?

idiots.

Luckily, sweetheart, this street travels both directions.

Ya I love how people in huge glass houses love to toss huge stones around. Jillian was whining about Bush even when his approval ratings were high, she probably attacked him during his first 100 days, but even if she did not, claiming that poor Obama is the first is hilarious, the left went after Bush before he was even in Office. And for 8 years kept up the attacks.

Yes, rant.

LiveLeak.com - ACORN Chief Organizer Talks About Foreclosure Protests with Cavuto

Bertha Lewis, Chief Organizer for ACORN, was on with Neil Cavuto today to talk about their efforts to protest in several states, encouraging people to stay in their homes...despite the fact they are being foreclosed on. Basically squatting. Ms. Bertha is oh-so deluded to think that having a home is a right and not a privilege, and believes that the lenders are 100% to blame for this; not the irres More..ponsible idiots who took out the loans they knew they couldn't afford.

I think this supports what you are saying.

I posted on ACORN 'resistance' in post #10. I didn't see anything about 'breaking in', rather trying to keep the people from being evicted. In MI seems the sheriff isn't evicting-pending Obama action. In IN they are saying they will enforce the law. NY seemed to have been the 'start.'

So I should default on my house loan so Obama can buy my house for me? Is that the idea? Someone be so kind as to point out where in the Constitution he has this power?

So I should default on my house loan so Obama can buy my house for me? Is that the idea? Someone be so kind as to point out where in the Constitution he has this power?

Oh I don't think it's in there, but hey if they are going to do this, we'll see lots of folks defaulting. From what I've read, looks like they won't even ding your credit, so with the reduced payments you can save or pay off others. Not a good plan, all this money, nope.

The sad fact that make our country look really bad is that his ratings have only hinged on popularity the entire time. They go up when he gives a speech and then back down when people finally figure out what he actually does. The same thing happened with Jr..

I would expect that Obama's approval rating will fall with time.

He is in his honeymoon period right now.

And as the effects of the depression continue to cause hardship more and more people will become disenchanted.

This is nature and to be expected because even if the stimulus package is starting to work, people are going to continue to suffer.

What's really important is what the mood of the nation is in a couple years and then a couple years after that.

Obama's approval ratings are completely dependent on how the economy goes, I suspect.

I would expect that Obama's approval rating will fall with time.

He is in his honeymoon period right now.

And as the effects of the depression continue to cause hardship more and more people will become disenchanted.

This is nature and to be expected because even if the stimulus package is starting to work, people are going to continue to suffer.

What's really important is what the mood of the nation is in a couple years and then a couple years after that.

Obama's approval ratings are completely dependent on how the economy goes, I suspect.

on day 101?

I posted on ACORN 'resistance' in post #10. I didn't see anything about 'breaking in', rather trying to keep the people from being evicted. In MI seems the sheriff isn't evicting-pending Obama action. In IN they are saying they will enforce the law. NY seemed to have been the 'start.'

This was a break-in. They were being interviewed live as they cut-off the pad lock. The house located in Baltimore was previously occupied by Donna Hanks, now an ACORN leader. The most absurd part of the interview was the ACORN activist said wouldn't it be better if the lender accepted $50 to $100 a month versus nothing? I just found an audio interview of Donna Hanks and reporter Melody Simmons. Go to thetakeaway.org and scroll down to the story "Resisting Foreclosure By Any Means."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back