Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

I wasn't agreeing with the reason why my thread should have gotten moved but just asking for some consitency. You exageration made it seem like his approval rating went up 6% but it only went up 3%. I think if there was some honesty then your thread should get removed for the same reason.

You mean consistency? :eusa_think:

And just because he isn't far left enough to pacify some of his base doesn't mean they're going elsewhere, IMO...

His base isn't who's jumping ship. It's those towards the center. You know, the ones Obama promised to work with to reach bipartisan decisions?

And just a bit of clarification... there are more repubs bailing than dems.

It makes sense for Republicans to bail. They've been catching hell for three years now. I'm surprised most of them didn't bail already. It doesn't make sense for Democrats to bail. They have the majority, they have the power, they call the shots. That's the beauty of the situation. The ones with half a brain realize they want nothing to do with Pelosi, Reid, Obama, and their fucking stupid ideas.

Are you an American? It says your location Buenes Aires. If you are not an American then you should not be in a discussion about American politics.

You caught me, I'm not American. :eek:

Except isn't it a bit sad when I can speak english better and spell it better than you? ;)

And why should us foreigners not be involved in a discussion about American politics. The decisions of your country affect us as much as it does you.

Are you an American? It says your location Buenes Aires. If you are not an American then you should not be in a discussion about American politics.

You caught me, I'm not American. :eek:

Except isn't it a bit sad when I can speak english better and spell it better than you? ;)

And why should us foreigners not be involved in a discussion about American politics. The decisions of your country affect us as much as it does you.

If this was a discussion about international politics then jump in and discuss US foreign policy but but out of everything else. I'm an American and you are not so mind your own business.

Wow 2 polls taken at the exact same time:
Gallup 2/12 - 2/14 General Public Poll / Approve 53% - Disapprove 40% - Spread +13%
Rasmussen 2/12 - 2/14 Likely Voters Poll / Approve 47% - Disapprove 52% - Spread -5%

Prior election results Rasmussen got it exactly right & Gallup missed by 3%

Gee which poll do I believe?

If this was a discussion about international politics then jump in and discuss US foreign policy but but out of everything else. I'm an American and you are not so mind your own business.

We foreigners much prefer Barack Obama to your George W. Bush. ;)

Forum List

Back