Obama appoints KKK Leader to his administration

Divide & Conquer. That's what it's always about for Democrats. Endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare are their biggest weapons in achieving their Divide & Conquer goal. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' If you're interested in being educated,check it out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvtHJmwfJzQ]GOP FrontRunner Newt Gingrich Poor Children To Do Janitor Jobs Poor kids don't work...cash illegally - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y]Willie Horton 1988 Attack Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Divide & Conquer. That's what it's always about for Democrats. Endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare are their biggest weapons in achieving their Divide & Conquer goal. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' If you're interested in being educated,check it out.

images

:cuckoo:

I had no idea that La Raza was this successful in saying one thing to Americans and something else to their own Raza.

They rival Arafat!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvtHJmwfJzQ]GOP FrontRunner Newt Gingrich Poor Children To Do Janitor Jobs Poor kids don't work...cash illegally - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io9KMSSEZ0Y]Willie Horton 1988 Attack Ad - YouTube[/ame]

lol! You've learned from Alinsky well grasshopper. You even pulled an oldie but goody from the 80's out your butthole. "Community Organizing" at its finest. You guys are destroying our nation. But hopefully you'll get the boot soon. Divide & Conquer may be good for the Democrats but it's awful for our nation.

Last edited:
I had no idea that La Raza was this successful in saying one thing to Americans and something else to their own Raza.

They rival Arafat!

You have not shown a single thing the NCLR has said to anyone.

The soetoro, a.k.a. obama administration, is about as racist as racist can get. They hate whitey, and it's pay back time, and they're not particular what other racists they include in their hate whitey party just so long as they also hate whitey...

EricHolder-ReverseRacismA-OKwiththeDepartmentofJustice.jpg

Last edited:
The soetoro, a.k.a. obama administration, is about as racist as racist can get. They hate whitey, and it's pay back time, and they're not particular what other racists they include in their hate whitey party just so long as they also hate whitey...

Bush let those guys go. Hurts doesnt it? :lol:

Oh so that makes it right? Gee,now we get it. It was BOOOOOOOOSH again. :cuckoo: And Bush did not let them go. Bush was leaving office. It was up to your guy to investigate and prosecute Election crimes.

No he didn't. It was Obama's DOJ that let them go.

The Bush Justice Department first brought the case against three members of the Black Panther group, accusing them in a civil complaint of violating the Voting Rights Act. The Obama administration initially pursued the case and at one point won a default judgment, but the administration last year moved to dismiss the charges after getting one of the New Black Panther members to agree not to carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...her-dismissal-travesty-justice/#ixzz1jAsxkhUg

What part of the term THE RACE is ambiguous?

Someone who represents THE RACE should not be expected to purport to have all the people of the nation in mind. They are loyal to THE RACE.

What part of the term THE RACE is ambiguous?

Someone who represents THE RACE should not be expected to purport to have all the people of the nation in mind. They are loyal to THE RACE.

Yeah, only the Jews can rally for their best interests...Everyone else is RACIST! :cuckoo:

Well,'The Race' is pretty racist no? And don't even get me started on those CAIR assholes. All that feigned outrage over everything and playing the victim shit is just so damn tired. Just more scams to divide the People in the end.

Heres a question: How is an Org called "the race" defacto racist just based on the name?

Dont dodge like you just did....Jews are allowed to promote what is good for them but thats not racist, everyone ELSE who does that is racist, correct?

Will you be the next contestant on "Dodge the question"?

Like someone else said, NCLR is trying to distance themselves from their racist roots, just like many other groups. It amazes me the double standard the left uses to differentiate racists who are no longer racists as long as they dress themselves up as helping minorities.

Link to the evidence of these "racist roots"?

Once again, as someone else pointed out, you might be confusing NCLR with the 70s-era Raza Unida Party, which has nothing to do with NCLR.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe that NCLR was totally unaware of the fact that La Raza Unida ever existed, and that they chose the name National Council of la Raza in complete ignorance. Would you give an organization that supported whites and called itself Knights of the Klan the same benefit of the doubt?

If not, I am not the one with a problem.

La Raza is not the equivalent of the KKK you fucking idiot.

Yes it is, you fucking idiot.

God. How are people so fucking stupid in this country?

In your case, by voting democrat.

Grow up retard.

And become a racist like you?

Racism against whites is still racism, stupidfuck.

I am white you god damn troll.

Seriously, stop posting shit, you sound like a complete dunce.

And again, no... La Raza is not the equivalent of the KKK. Just because your stupid fucking self has heard that and believes it, doesn't make it so.

You apparently don't even know what the KKK is or has done. Do you know anything about any of the things which you post about? You show a remarkable lack of knowledge so that's all I'm left to think.

Last edited:
In a move that only a fucking moron like Obama could make, the leader of the openly racist Mexican version of the Ku Klux Klan, La Raza, was appointed as head of the domestic policy council. Racist leader Cecilia Munoz will join to administration to sew the seeds of division and racism and foster hatred on behalf of Obama.

Former La Raza VP Cecilia Munoz Named WH Domestic Policy Director | TheBlaze.com

You are indeed that which you condemn: a hater, a racist, and a divider.

Like someone else said, NCLR is trying to distance themselves from their racist roots, just like many other groups. It amazes me the double standard the left uses to differentiate racists who are no longer racists as long as they dress themselves up as helping minorities.

Once again, as someone else pointed out, you might be confusing NCLR with the 70s-era Raza Unida Party, which has nothing to do with NCLR.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe that NCLR was totally unaware of the fact that La Raza Unida ever existed, and that they chose the name National Council of la Raza in complete ignorance. Would you give an organization that supported whites and called itself Knights of the Klan the same benefit of the doubt?

National Council of La Raza - founded in 1968.
Raza Unida Party - founded in 1970.

Whoops.

National Council of La Raza - founded in 1968.
Raza Unida Party - founded in 1970.

Whoops.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whoops indeed.

Forum List

Back