Obama appoints KKK Leader to his administration

I am white you god damn troll.

You want a cookie for that?

Seriously, stop posting shit, you sound like a complete dunce.

Look, you're a racist fuck - which is a big part of leftism. You sacks of shit seek any means of creating division.

And again, no... La Raza is not the equivalent of the KKK.

It's a racial/nationalist supremacy group, shit fer brains.

Just because your stupid fucking self has heard that and believes it, doesn't make it so.

Did ThinkProgress tell you that, stupid?

You apparently don't even know what the KKK is or has done.

You apparently are a racist fuck who approves of the goal to create supremacy for "Hispanic" (really Mexican) culture, language and people in the United States.

Anything that works to dismantle the white, middle class is good with you, right?

Do you know anything about any of the things which you post about?

Have you ever had a thought not regurgitated by DemocraticUnderground?

Didn't think so.

You show a remarkable lack of knowledge so that's all I'm left to think.

You are a mindless dolt.

Go back to chanting your rulers name. "Ohhh Bahhh Bahhhh Bahhh Mahhhh."

Moron.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whoops indeed.

{“The message that we bring, if you want to bring a little more of a revolutionary context to this; why is it that these people, these frail, racist white people want to keep us out of this country? It's not because simply the color of our skin; it's not simply because they just want to exploit us; let me tell you why: on this planet right now of six billion people, at the forefront of the revolutionary movement is La Raza.”} Ron Gochez - National Council of La Raza

Whoops - guess the Shitter movement dislodged the mask....

Link to the evidence of these "racist roots"?

Once again, as someone else pointed out, you might be confusing NCLR with the 70s-era Raza Unida Party, which has nothing to do with NCLR.

Let me get this straight, you want me to believe that NCLR was totally unaware of the fact that La Raza Unida ever existed, and that they chose the name National Council of la Raza in complete ignorance. Would you give an organization that supported whites and called itself Knights of the Klan the same benefit of the doubt?

If not, I am not the one with a problem.

National Council of La Raza - founded in 1968.
Raza Unida Party - founded in 1970.

Whoops.

:lol: Now what other bullshit will be thrown against the wall as an excuse for hating an entire group? :eusa_boohoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whoops indeed.

{“The message that we bring, if you want to bring a little more of a revolutionary context to this; why is it that these people, these frail, racist white people want to keep us out of this country? It's not because simply the color of our skin; it's not simply because they just want to exploit us; let me tell you why: on this planet right now of six billion people, at the forefront of the revolutionary movement is La Raza.”} Ron Gochez - National Council of La Raza

Whoops - guess the Shitter movement dislodged the mask....

I do not see any evidence that Gochez is a member of the NCLR. Did you just make that shit up, or what?

GOCHEZ: What is important that people understand is the concept of why that speech was given on that day at UCLA. When I said the "racist white people" I was speaking specifically about the minutemen at UCLA that day speaking about deporting illegal aliens.

So when I say "racist white people," I meant towards them. Not all white people. I'm not that naive. I'm not a racist or anything like that. But when I said about those people I meant it and I stand by that. Those minutemen, the tea party folks, or whoever it is, if they are anti- our community then I'm going to call them racist every single day.

Interview with the Teacher Who Called for Revolution Against 'Racist White People' - Interviews - On the Record - Fox News

Last edited:
You idiot. If you followed the link to What is Mecha, Aztlan, & La Raza? you would have found what he is talking about:

Nowhere is NCLR mentioned.

You suck at backing up your claims.

Hey sparky, what percentage of NCLR officers are or were MeCha members?

I don't know. You were the one who made the claim. Prove it.

[Munoz is - how many others?

Prove that she is.

So far you have proven nothing. Not one of the many claims you have made and repeated.

UncensoredFascist is a thug from the far far right who makes OPs he can't support. Fail.

I don't know. You were the one who made the claim. Prove it.

What claim was it that I made, lefty?

A recap:

In a move that only a fucking moron like Obama could make, the leader of the openly racist Mexican version of the Ku Klux Klan, La Raza

Prove NCLR is a Mexican KKK.

Boo on appointing the leader of a race hate group to his administration.

Prove she is the leader of a race hate group.

La Raza means "The Race." Munoz is the former VP of a racial supremest group. La Raza is the Mexican version of the KKK.

Prove it.

Since La Raza seeks to dismantle American society

Prove it.

La Raza is the Mexican version of the Ku Klux Klan - which also was supported by democrats and the left.

Prove it.

She is a Mexican David Duke.

Prove it.

"The Race" is a supremest group dedicated to Mexican dominance. Munoz openly advocates open borders and reconquesta.

If Muñoz openly advocates Reconquista it should be cake for you to provide evidence this is so.

Do they lynch people and burn crosses on their lawn and bomb their churches?

No, they cut their heads off and put them on bridges.

Borderland Beat: Arizona Beheading linked to Mexican Drug Cartel

Please show NCLR is connected to this crime.

What percentage of NCLR officers were or are MeCha members? 99%? 98%?

Munoz was MeCha.

Prove it.

Munoz was part of MeCha at the University of Michigan. University of Michigan - MEChA Menu

She has been a radical from the start.

A link to a MEChA website is not proof Muñoz is MEChA!

You are profoundly stupid.

Prove NCLR is a Mexican KKK.

NCLR is a racial/nationalist supremest group, like the KKK.

Prove she is the leader of a race hate group.

{President Obama has chosen a woman who was a former senior vice president in what some have said is a racist organization to head his Domestic Policy Council.

On Tuesday, the White House issued an announcement that President Obama had chosen Cecilia Muñoz to replace Melody Barnes as council head. Muñoz was a former vice-president of the National Council of La Raza, which means “the race.”

Critics have said that the organization supports amnesty for illegal aliens and supports MECha (Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlán or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlán) which has advocated for the “Reconquista” movement. The movement calls for Colorado, California, Arizona, Texas and Utah, New Mexico and parts of Oregon to make up a new country known as “Azltan” the supposed ancestral land of the Aztecs prior to the arrival or Europeans.}

Obama picks member of

You fucking moron.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

Prove it.

If Muñoz openly advocates Reconquista it should be cake for you to provide evidence this is so.

{Obama is going after the Hispanic illegals vote big time. You know they vote, right? They have ID’s and they vote.

Obama just appointed another La Raza radical to handle our domestic policy.

From Townhall: President Obama has appointed open border/amnesty advocate Cecilia Munoz to replace Melody Barnes as the head of the Domestic Policy Council. Munoz, a strong supporter of the failed DREAM Act, is the former senior vice president for the radical open-border National Council of La Raza.}

Obama Appoints Open Borders Radical Munoz As Head of the Domestic Policy Council | Independent Sentinel

Fucking moron.

Please show NCLR is connected to this crime.

Prove it.

A link to a MEChA website is not proof Muñoz is MEChA!

You are profoundly stupid.

You're a boring little leftist troll.

Wow. what a fucking lie of a thread you started.

Nice job Uncensored.

:clap2:

{Behind the respectable front of the National Council of La Raza lies the real agenda of the La Raza movement, the agenda that led to those thousands of illegal immigrants in the streets of American cities, waving Mexican flags, brazenly defying our laws, and demanding concessions.

Key among the secondary organizations is the radical racist group Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan, or Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan (MEChA), one of the most anti-American groups in the country, which has permeated U.S. campuses since the 1960s, and continues its push to carve a racist nation out of the American West.

For law-abiding Americans without knowledge of the dark side of our current illegal immigration crisis, all this is unfathomable. For those who know the truth about the “La Raza” movement, these demonstrations were a prophecy fulfilled.

It is past time for all Americans to know what is at the root of this outrageous behavior, and the extent to which the nation is at risk because of “La Raza” — The Race.

There are many immigrant groups joined in the overall “La Raza” movement. The most prominent and mainstream organization is the National Council de La Raza — the Council of “The Race”.

The Council of La Raza succeeded in having itself added to congressional hearings by Republican House and Senate leaders. And an anonymous senator even gave the Council of La Raza an extra $4 million in earmarked taxpayer money, supposedly for “housing reform,” while La Raza continues to lobby the Senate for virtual open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.}

Obama Appoints Open Borders Radical Munoz As Head of the Domestic Policy Council | Independent Sentinel

Do you support ANYTHING that doesn't foster and support the destruction of America?

Didn't think so.

Ok lookie:

Just ask George W. Bush.

Bush
appearing before 1000 people at the group's annual meeting:
''It doesn't matter what party you're from,'' he said, as he stood before more than 1,000 people at the annual convention of the National Council of La Raza...

''I like to be seen in neighborhoods where sometimes Republicans aren't seen,'' the governor said. ''I like to fight that stereotype that sometimes we don't have the corazon necessary to hear the voices of people from all political parties and all walks of life''...

As he has done in previous appearances, Mr. Bush introduced his nephew George P. Bush, the oldest son of his brother Jeb and Jeb's wife, Columba, and noted that Columba's Mexican ancestry made his nephew half-Hispanic. He told the members of La Raza how proud he was to have Hispanic blood in his family.
Bush Seeks to Boost Image With Minorities - NYTimes.com

Ok lookie:

Just ask George W. Bush.

Bush
appearing before 1000 people at the group's annual meeting:
''It doesn't matter what party you're from,'' he said, as he stood before more than 1,000 people at the annual convention of the National Council of La Raza...
''I like to be seen in neighborhoods where sometimes Republicans aren't seen,'' the governor said. ''I like to fight that stereotype that sometimes we don't have the corazon necessary to hear the voices of people from all political parties and all walks of life''...
As he has done in previous appearances, Mr. Bush introduced his nephew George P. Bush, the oldest son of his brother Jeb and Jeb's wife, Columba, and noted that Columba's Mexican ancestry made his nephew half-Hispanic. He told the members of La Raza how proud he was to have Hispanic blood in his family.
Bush Seeks to Boost Image With Minorities - NYTimes.com

Bush is an open borders piece of shit.

Makes you wonder why all those republicans would take time out to speak to the group, eh?

Same reason they spoke to the KKK in 20's - they fear that not speaking to them will cost them votes.
I'm fairly certain none of the myriad of GOP names who spoke to La Raza in the last decade or so spoke to the KKK in the 1920's.

You really are a dumb fuck, aren't you?

Forum List

Back