Obama appoints KKK Leader to his administration

Unlike the KKK, La Raza is a separatist organization that believes the Southwest US belongs to mexico as the state of Aztlan. As obaabaa put this Aztlanista in office, he evidently believes that too.

This is a good and valid point. La Raza is more nationalist than "racist."

When dealing with Hispanics, especially Mexicans, skin color is a questionable criterion. Most Hispanics are white, especially in Mexico. La Raza primarily promotes Mexican interests, which nominally includes those who are white. Mexico is a very racist country though, with whites on top, Mestizos in the middle and Indians on the bottom. I spent a couple of weeks South of Ensenada last summer and was still taken aback by how open the caste system is and what an underclass the Indians are. My wife and I take clothes and toys when we go down to give to the Indian children.

Mexico is a fucked up country, the last thing I want is to turn the USA into Mexico.

Well,'The Race' is pretty racist no? And don't even get me started on those CAIR assholes. All that feigned outrage over everything and playing the victim shit is just so damn tired. Just more scams to divide the People in the end.

Heres a question: How is an Org called "the race" defacto racist just based on the name?

Dont dodge like you just did....Jews are allowed to promote what is good for them but thats not racist, everyone ELSE who does that is racist, correct?

If you don't think calling your group 'The Race' is racist,then i can't help you. You're way too far gone.

Dodge #2

You really cant explain it because racism requires a more than a name, it requires a set of beliefs.

Dodge #2

You really cant explain it because racism requires a more than a name, it requires a set of beliefs.

La Raza seeks the dominance of Mexican culture, language and people of Mexican origin in the governance of the United States. It is a separatist organization dedicated to imposing the supremacy of Hispanics of Mexican origin on the rest of the nation.

Naw you did.

No member of the KKK was appointed.

Grasping allegory requires an IQ in at least the double digits, even when spoon fed to you.

So you lied.

No, I certainly didn't, stupid.

Simple as that.

You don't actually think your clever?

It's not "allegory"..it's a lie.

You presented a thread that had in it's title the notion that Obama appointed a person from a white supremist group responsible for lynchings and firebombings.

That's a lie.

A complete lie.

Dodge #2

La Raza seeks the dominance of Mexican culture, language and people of Mexican origin in the governance of the United States. It is a separatist organization dedicated to imposing the supremacy of Hispanics of Mexican origin on the rest of the nation.

Liar

No stupid, is is a comparison, and clearly stated.

You presented a thread that had in it's title the notion that Obama appointed a person from a white supremist group responsible for lynchings and firebombings.

The first line of the post states that La Raza, the Mexican version of the KKK is the subject.

Sorry you lack the wits to grasp it.

That's a lie.

A complete lie.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

CAIR and La Raza are the most awful Race-Hustling groups in this country. Shame on Obama and the Democrats for pandering to them.

Yeah, only the Jews can rally for their best interests...Everyone else is RACIST! :cuckoo:

Well,'The Race' is pretty racist no?

No. It has been explained what the meaning is. It is a catch-all phrase for a group of people from a wide variety of countries but who have a common Hispanic heritage and cause.

If ignorance of the meaning of the name of the organization is all you have, then you have nothing.

Not one of you has provided actual proof of a single claim you have made. Ipse dixit.

Racist.

upsidedown.jpg

No stupid, is is a comparison, and clearly stated.

The first line of the post states that La Raza, the Mexican version of the KKK is the subject.

Sorry you lack the wits to grasp it.

That's a lie.

A complete lie.

You're an idiot, a complete idiot.

Your thread title doesn't compare La Raza to the KKK. So..it's a lie.

And the comparison is specious as well.

And you're a liar..a complete liar.

Not part..but complete. :D

The Race is an organization that has advocated giving the Southwest US back to Mexico.

Evidence?

“La Raza is a powerful civil rights group that supports the rights of Latinos, documented or undocumented, in the United States. They are sometimes radical. However, their goal is for Latinos to win influence by votes rather than guns. They believe the idea of “La Reconquista” and “Aztlán” is highly outdated.”

National Council of La Raza does not support La Reconquista - Phoenix Civil Rights | Examiner.com

Ever here of Aztlan? MEChA?

http://www.aztlan.net/jaginter.htm

So I post a quote from a page on the NCLR's web site which plainly and clearly repudiates Aztlán.

And your brilliant response to this is to ask me, "Ever here (sic) of Aztlan?"

This is your idea of what, exactly? If you post a link about Aztlán that means every Hispanic organization is for it?

And the top of your link clearly says La Raza Unida, which I patiently explained earlier in this topic is not the NCLR.

Jesus!

Are you really that stupid?

No. It has been explained what the meaning is. It is a catch-all phrase for a group of people from a wide variety of countries but who have a common Hispanic heritage and cause.

Bullshit.

You are a dishonest apologist for racism. That you are willing to be dishonest doesn't alter the meaning of La Raza - it means "The Race."

If ignorance of the meaning of the name of the organization is all you have, then you have nothing.

If lying to support racism is all you have - well you're a scumbag.

Illegal Alien Murders Houston Police Officer - YouTube

Not one of you has provided actual proof of a single claim you have made. Ipse dixit.

Those funny words I keep posting are known as URL's - sparky. Try clicking on them.

La Voz de Aztlan

So I post a quote from a page on the NCLR's web site which plainly and clearly repudiates Aztlán.

And duck my question about how many NCLR officers are or were MeCha members..

Munoz was. She continues - TODAY, to call for open borders.

And your brilliant response to this is to ask me, "Ever here (sic) of Aztlan?"

This is your idea of what, exactly? If you post a link about Aztlán that means every Hispanic organization is for it?

And the top of your link clearly says La Raza Unida, which I patiently explained earlier in this topic is not the NCLR.

Jesus!

Are you really that stupid?

You are desperate to portray the sanitized front group as somehow distinct from their foundation.

Divide & Conquer. That's what it's always about for Democrats. Endless Race-Baiting and Class Warfare are their biggest weapons in achieving their Divide & Conquer goal. It's all in Saul Alinsky's 'Rules for Radicals.' If you're interested in being educated,check it out.

Another leftist, supporting race hate groups.

What a surprise.

The National Council is the sanitized version, just like you used to do with all the fronts for the Klan.

La Raza Racism

You idiot. If you followed the link to What is Mecha, Aztlan, & La Raza? you would have found what he is talking about:

"La Raza" (The Race) is a broad term which refers to those whose ancestry is indigenous to the area of Mexico (or "Aztlan"). MEChA members refer to themselves as "La Raza" or "Raza," but the term itself is used to indicate camaraderie among those in different organizations with the same objectives. There are a number of organizations who consider themselves to be La Raza.

The most visible of these groups are MEChA, The Brown Berets de Aztlan, OLA (Organization for the Liberation of Aztlan), La Raza Unida Party, and the "Nation of Aztlan" to name a few.

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

Nowhere is NCLR mentioned.

You suck at backing up your claims.

Last edited:
You are an idiot, drinking bongwater and parroting bogus claims, willfully ignoring evidence provided which debunks your unoriginal bullshit.

And I am going to let you in on a little secret: Everyone is to the left of a right wing racist. Even conservatives like myself.

Oh, you're another "Conservative for Obama," huh.

This is a good example of making an assumption and running with it. Common with people who make unsubstantiated claims.

I detest Obama.

The following claims require evidence. It is easy to make a claim and repeat it over and over as if the way to make something true is to create an echo chamber.

Quite another to actually prove a claim. That takes actual work and real evidence.

So get busy:

In a move that only a fucking moron like Obama could make, the leader of the openly racist Mexican version of the Ku Klux Klan, La Raza

Ipse dixit.

Booo on the crappy hyperbole.

Boo on appointing the leader of a race hate group to his administration.

Ipse dixit.

La Raza means "The Race." Munoz is the former VP of a racial supremest group. La Raza is the Mexican version of the KKK. Openly advocating racism and racial supremacy is anathema to a civil society.

Ipse dixit.

The Race is an organization that has advocated giving the Southwest US back to Mexico.

Ipse dixit.

You are a Klansman who has advocated eating live babies to purify one's blood. I will repeat that so weak-minded people will believe it.

Since La Raza seeks to dismantle American society, a goal you share, you lie for them.

Ipse dixit.

La Raza is the Mexican version of the Ku Klux Klan - which also was supported by democrats and the left.

Ipse dixit.

And Quantum Windbag is a Klansman who has advocated eating live babies to purify one's blood.

She is a Mexican David Duke.

Ipse dixit. And Quantum Windbag is a Klansman who has advocated eating live babies to purify one's blood.

The military wing of La Raza is MeCha.

Ipse dixit. And Quantum Windbag is a Klansman who has advocated eating live babies to purify one's blood.

"The Race" is a supremest group dedicated to Mexican dominance. Munoz openly advocates open borders and reconquesta.

Ipse dixit. If Muñoz openly advocates Reconquista it should be cake for you to provide evidence this is so.

Do they lynch people and burn crosses on their lawn and bomb their churches?

No, they cut their heads off and put them on bridges.

Borderland Beat: Arizona Beheading linked to Mexican Drug Cartel

Please show NCLR is connected to this crime.

What percentage of NCLR officers were or are MeCha members? 99%? 98%?

Munoz was MeCha.

Unlike the KKK, La Raza is a separatist organization that believes the Southwest US belongs to mexico as the state of Aztlan. As obaabaa put this Aztlanista in office, he evidently believes that too.

Ipse dixit. And you give away the depth of your intellect with "obaabaaa". And Quantum Windbag is a Klansman who has advocated eating live babies to purify one's blood.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back