Obama appoints KKK Leader to his administration

Ah..so..this thread is a lie.

No, you didn't start the thread, Shallow.

No KKK leader was appointed to the Obama administration.

A La Raza and former MeCha member was - the Mexican KKK.

And you go on and on about integrity. What a joke.

Does integrity confuse you?

Do you agree with the DNC position that "Anti-White is ALRIGHT?"

Link to the evidence of these "racist roots"?

Once again, as someone else pointed out, you might be confusing NCLR with the 70s-era Raza Unida Party, which has nothing to do with NCLR.

What percentage of NCLR officers were or are MeCha members? 99%? 98%?

How come you don't know? Pulling numbers out of your ass again? :eusa_boohoo:

Why does anyone even respond to this clown? He's a professional troll and I use the term professional loosely, because I seriously doubt he's actually employed anywhere.

LOL this thread is hilarious. To watch all these diehard Hussein sheeple defend an organization called "The Race" as not being a racist organization is just fucking ridiculous.

You fucking libs are out of your minds. All of you are just completely batshit crazy these days.

Last edited:
tumblr_ldcc2z5wGH1qb05zwo1_500.jpg

Another leftist, supporting race hate groups.

You are an idiot, drinking bongwater and parroting bogus claims, willfully ignoring evidence provided which debunks your unoriginal bullshit.

And I am going to let you in on a little secret: Everyone is to the left of a right wing racist. Even conservatives like myself.

Last edited:
CAIR and La Raza are the most awful Race-Hustling groups in this country. Shame on Obama and the Democrats for pandering to them.

CAIR and La Raza are the most awful Race-Hustling groups in this country. Shame on Obama and the Democrats for pandering to them.

Yeah, only the Jews can rally for their best interests...Everyone else is RACIST! :cuckoo:

Well,'The Race' is pretty racist no? And don't even get me started on those CAIR assholes. All that feigned outrage over everything and playing the victim shit is just so damn tired. Just more scams to divide the People in the end.

Unlike the KKK, La Raza is a separatist organization that believes the Southwest US belongs to mexico as the state of Aztlan. As obaabaa put this Aztlanista in office, he evidently believes that too.

You are an idiot, drinking bongwater and parroting bogus claims, willfully ignoring evidence provided which debunks your unoriginal bullshit.

And I am going to let you in on a little secret: Everyone is to the left of a right wing racist. Even conservatives like myself.

Oh, you're another "Conservative for Obama," huh.

ROFL

You fool no one. You're just another racist, dishonest dim.

Yeah, only the Jews can rally for their best interests...Everyone else is RACIST! :cuckoo:

Well,'The Race' is pretty racist no? And don't even get me started on those CAIR assholes. All that feigned outrage over everything and playing the victim shit is just so damn tired. Just more scams to divide the People in the end.

Heres a question: How is an Org called "the race" defacto racist just based on the name?

Dont dodge like you just did....Jews are allowed to promote what is good for them but thats not racist, everyone ELSE who does that is racist, correct?

Heres a question: How is an Org called "the race" defacto racist just based on the name?

Dont dodge like you just did....Jews are allowed to promote what is good for them but thats not racist, everyone ELSE who does that is racist, correct?

If you don't think calling your group 'The Race' is racist,then i can't help you. You're way too far gone.

Unlike the KKK, La Raza is a separatist organization that believes the Southwest US belongs to mexico as the state of Aztlan. As obaabaa put this Aztlanista in office, he evidently believes that too.

unlike the KKK La Raza never killed anyone, raped anyone or burned anyones homes to the ground...Other than that they are just like the KKK friggen idiot

Thats like saying my daughters bike is just like a Harley Davidson

Forum List

Back